• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried out Torbjorn today and got several POTG. It seems pretty easy to get 15 player kill streaks with him. What exactly are the mechanics involved with his turret? I get that you set it up and can level it up to 2, and his ultimate will supercharge it. But can you have more than one turret set up at a time?

The job is done

I just bought that skin today. :)

I tried out Torbjorn today and got several POTG. It seems pretty easy to get 15 player kill streaks with him. What exactly are the mechanics involved with his turret? I get that you set it up and can level it up to 2, and his ultimate will supercharge it. But can you have more than one turret set up at a time?

One turret at a time, thankfully.

Cmagus

Same but I got lucky I had some gold but I bought a 5 pack of loot boxes because I had some money left over in my wallet and got lucky with more gold and duplicates so I had enough to buy it. Honestly who knows when it would drop normally and now I have the one skin I want for my character the rest can just come naturally.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Seagull at work.

Best Genji out there.

2016-05-2700_57_37-a_onj7r.png

Kyzon

Arcade mode is friggin awesome! The quick recharge of abilities and supers make for a fun match.. I just played a match where the entire enemy team went tracer during overtime to try and push to the first objective. They made it,then they tried to push it at the second with the same plan and my entire team went D.Va and nuked their asses, lol

I really like this game but it is absolutely miserable sometimes. I just got absolutely rolled by a team that both outcomped and outplayed my PuG team. Killed us on defense with mostly Junkrats (and a Bastion, because of course there's a Bastion) and then destroyed us on offense with a team comp that I didn't even pay attention to because I was getting sniped by their Genji when I tried to play a couple of different characters.

It could just be my skill bracket but it is super hard to find a team that doesn't pick 4 offensive heroes, and am lucky to have someone willing to play a tank.

Shifty

Just got done playing some rounds of arcade brawl with gaffers.

Oh my god that mode is pure insanity and fun until you figure out that Zarya is practically invincible. We ended up scumming it out and going for a 6 Zarya team on numbani, and it was godlike. Overtime lasted five minutes and the payload never even moved.
Unfortunately, the mode lost all of its charm after that, but holy shit it was hilarious while it lasted. My sides are still hurting.

A full Zarya GAF team can achieve amazing things in the current weekly brawl.

9F205F34284567BCA1E0A30AF2F7B872A0A11B2A

I'm printing this out and mounting it on my wall.

Is there anybody playing in Borderless windowed? how is it? any input lag? any advantages of running it in that mode?
I have a G-Sync 144GHZ monitor and I am debating if I should switch to borderless or not, I don't want to have input lag in this game.

nOoblet16

I don't think of it that way. They have 2 legendary skins and for those that don't really dig the "main" color scheme they offer a different colored one.

Well it's because legendary skins are the only ones that change the costume for one and they cost 1000 credit if you want to buy so quite expensive. No excitement for me to get a recoloured version of the same special stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Seagul isnt anything special, he just has a pocket healer bot you guyz

:3

Is there anybody playing in Borderless windowed? how is it? any input lag? any advantages of running it in that mode?
I have a G-Sync 144GHZ monitor and I am debating if I should switch to borderless or not, I don't want to have input lag in this game.

With G-Sync and 144Hz and FPS you shouldn't have any noticable input lag at all.
Just make sure to activate G-Sync in the driver.

I finally gave in to the hype and bought this game on PC, but I need to get some Battle.Net friends. Add me!

NA
Inferno313#1370

Edited with Region!

nOoblet16

We played a game earlier on Numbani where 5 of us picked Winston and we had one Lucio. Getting 2 meters away from the last point took like 2 minutes, the enemy team couldn't do shit. Then we lost the game because we couldn't push the last 2 meters eventhough we had more than 5 minutes. I think it was a combination of us many things like :

1) Us not pushing together at once giving the enemy team time to setup with multiple Bastions
2) We didn't use our shields enough and in tandem
3) At one point our Healer switched to a sniper so we ended up dying.

The thing about 5 Winstons and one Lucio is that if you sync your Ultimate you can soak up a LOT of damage and win a battle purely from attrition.

Zemm

I wish there was a viewmodel setting in the options, these guns take up way too much space. Literally my only complaint of the game.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is there a specific place where we should post b.net tags for gaf PC times, or just any post in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom