• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My favorite thing to do is put netflix parks and rec on one monitor and play overwatch on my main screen. My favorite past time is almost back!

I hate you
regional netflix

PlayOverwatch: [LAUNCH INFO] FYI: Depending on how many heroes join the fight for the future at once, you may encounter a queue when logging into the game!

Link to tweet

So-It-Begins.gif

MazeHaze

Banned
I preordered it but it didn't give me any download or anything, just a 500 meg patch. Is the beta the full version or something?

Big Brett

OK
Play more.
OK
Just pick a random hero and have fun!
OK
Shoot it til it dies
DONE
Pick Soldier 76 and play like it's CoD. Or pick Lucio and just run around a lot.
OK
Play a different hero every game, always look to complete the team, the team tips on the right side tells you what you're missing and it's a basic guide as to what to pick when you're new.
SURE

I can't wait

U2NUMB

is anyone on the menu screen? i can't seem to open it. it says i've pre-ordered and downloaded it but i can't do anything but hit "manage" on the xbox one hub.

I certainly opened it.. an hour ago and watched the intro.. but once you hit A on the title screen it says servers offline. But the game should launch. I am also on X1

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
If you could all just wait about 10 minutes before logging in that would be great.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I feel bad for you poor saps who have been waiting years for this game, it was barely on my radar until I randomly decided to buy it before the open beta.

JSoup

Banned
Did we every figure out how to unlock those other Blizzard title sprays? Open beta showed ones for Dialbo, WoW, etc.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Calm before the Storm

Queue # is gonna be hilarious in the OT

I'm in the Queue, #3,564,789...

SwolBro

Banned
I certainly opened it.. an hour ago and watched the intro.. but once you hit A on the title screen it says servers offline. But the game should launch. I am also on X1

i only preorderd yesterday, is that a problem? it says it's downloaded though. it's under my system files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom