• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

『Inaba Resident』;204467376 said:

15 Eliminations

lVyK6YL.gif

Nowy

I'm sure I'm late but is he right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feYMP3ipZ0c

Is "maining" going against the way the game is meant to be played?

You can have a favorite, but some heroes just aren't very good against certain enemy team compositions. If you're getting shut down, switch to a different hero. There are heroes that are good in almost every situation like Mercy, Lucio, Reinhardt. But there are others like Bastion that can be shut down by certain heroes that know what they're doing.

According to most in this thread it is. I don't care though personally Mercy for forever and always for me. If others want to switch then it makes me easier for me to just stay as Mercy tbh.

Same here. I'm really good at playing support and Mercy is the most tried and true version of a support character in the game so far. I wish there were more characters in line with her approach.

MazeHaze

Banned
I just impulse bought this after having a blast with the beta. Stoked to be here day 1, I think this game is going to be huge for years to come. Just got my first PC and I'm happy to be able to play this on it! So stoked!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So what are you guys doing now in preparation? I just got out two glasses, one for some Dr Pepper Zero and one for some water to take a fistful of painkillers with. I also just finished getting the Game Ready drivers. 14 minutes!

Inversive

So what are you guys doing now in preparation? I just got out two glasses, one for some Dr Pepper Zero and one for some water to take a fistful of painkillers with. I also just finished getting the Game Ready drivers. 14 minutes!

drinking wine and shaking with hype

I'm not really a huge fan maining in the game even though I certainly have preferences.

I think the important thing is being able to adapt to all the different situations and enemy combinations. To do that you need to at least be comfortable with a few different hero's.

Maining doesn't mean you always play that guy. Just means that character is your best/favorite. Based on the beta I'll probably main Pharah and Winston, doesn't mean I'll play them every game though.

Duraigo

MFW I see most of you are playing the game, but I'm sitting here waiting from the 27th till possibly the 31st for my copy to get to me.

gtA36t3.gif

Shifty

Vibrating violently and listening the to Undertale metal album.

MazeHaze

Banned
My favorite thing to do is put netflix parks and rec on one monitor and play overwatch on my main screen. My favorite past time is almost back!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I only played the beta for like an hour WHAT SHOULD i KNOW WHAT DO I DO HELP AHHH

Play a different hero every game, always look to complete the team, the team tips on the right side tells you what you're missing and it's a basic guide as to what to pick when you're new.

SwolBro

Banned
is anyone on the menu screen? i can't seem to open it. it says i've pre-ordered and downloaded it but i can't do anything but hit "manage" on the xbox one hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom