• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Blues1990

Handball makes perfect sense.

To be honest, I hope Pharah actually gets a basketball-themed skin. It worked well for Azmodunk (read: Azmodan).

7E4GMIRG8Y1O1457462872176.jpg

Is blizzard going to add a report feature?

It's on their to-do list?

Not sure what people are expecting out of a game-specific console report feature -- does that even exist for other multiplayer titles on consoles? It's only there on Battle.net because it's Blizzard's own platform, but even then it's not a big deal.

Blues1990

Instant lock DPS/Hitscan characters

Never switches

Complain when we lose

This game

It's another reason why I play Mystery Heroes or 3 VS. 3 with my friends, as we can only blame ourselves for the mistakes we made, rather than putting the blame on someone else.

MCD

Yup. It's turned into a thing now where I get super confident we're gonna win whenever I'm paired with noisy kids lol

The scary part is that it didn't sound like they were even trying that hard.

They can be pissy though. One of the kids who joined our party raged hard his father came and suddenly...he went mute.

When he came back he was more...quiet. Every time I tell him it's fine it's fine he tells me NO IT IS NOT FINE lol

They can be pissy though. One of the kids who joined our party raged hard his father came and suddenly...he went mute.

When he came back he was more...quiet. Every time I tell him it's fine it's fine he tells me NO IT IS NOT FINE lol

Lol and they scream if you're about to win or lose. These kids man. I thought my ear drums were gonna pop at one point.

Gaming early in the morning is definitely a bad idea... First time I have to mute people. So many kids mic spamming. In Korean. Then just mashing the keyboard on chat when losing.
I mean, I don't want to be a child hater, but goddamit. At least the kids yesterday were able to communicate through voice chat pretty well and it made victory super easy.

I'm reading a bit... Portrait frames only mean level time spent playing and are independent of skill? Still no access to arcade.

Blizzard really needs to fix the sensitivity of the ps4 menus. If you've got even a little bit of wonky dead zone on your controller it'll cycle through the menus like crazy. Just assign the menus to the dpad or something.

Blizzard really needs to fix the sensitivity of the ps4 menus. If you've got even a little bit of wonky dead zone on your controller it'll cycle through the menus like crazy. Just assign the menus to the dpad or something.

Yeah its annoying as fuck.

My controller is only like a month old and it's scrolls up sometimes.

Is blizzard going to add a report feature?

On console it will likely do as much as it does on PC. Every time I report someone I imagine a monitor lighting up at Blizzard with the words "Report Received" in a retro-tech font, after which a printer prints a copy of the report and then an unnecessarily complicated series of robot arms neatly folds the report into an envelope, seals it, and then a conveyor belt quickly takes it to its final destination
the shredder

Just had a game where collectively we didn't get more than 10 kills over the first two rounds, completely destroyed, but we came back and won 3 in a row anyway. *shrug* Sometimes this game is baffling.

Wakes up.

Let's see how comp goes today!

Two players insta lock Junkrat and Hanzo.

Hmm maybe they're good.

They are the first two to die and within seconds of starting.

C52aVRmUoAA13qO.jpg

That's enough for today.

LiK

It feels like performance lag. They need to optimize it.

kurahador

Enemy team going for Pharmercy in the 3rd (we're going 2-0 at the time) round of control map, our Junkrat refused to change unless he gets to play Ana even though I've been playing her in the last 2 round sleep dart everyone.
We lost.

I just tried Sombra for the first time.

No wonder why they like it so much. it's like straight trolling the enemy with skill disabling and then teleporting back.

MCD

Wakes up.

Let's see how comp goes today!

Two players insta lock Junkrat and Hanzo.

Hmm maybe they're good.

They are the first two to die and within seconds of starting.

C52aVRmUoAA13qO.jpg

That's enough for today.

Lucio: look at this team! We gonna do great!

finalflame

The number one thing that loses games for me in plat is people being unable to chase and kill the fucking Mercy. It's not that fucking hard to chase and kill healers at the beginning of a push, or else you're just fucking fighting an uphill battle, but people are too fucking retarded to do this even when you're calling it out constantly.

Blues1990

so there might be a CTF without using abilities? or i may not be reading that right lol

Sombra is broken

That's what I've noticed, as well. I'm hopeful that this is a start to make CTF a much more enjoyable gametype.

Probably just a spray.

40 items huh? 26 voice lines, 3 new legendary skins, 3 new highlight intros, 6 new victory poses, and Doomfist's spray, voice line, and player icon.

Now the fun part is to figure out which cosmetic belongs to what character.

I wouldn't mind D.Va getting a Cycling skin (complete with her mech holding a bicycle on the back), Mei with a Table Tennis skin, and Hanzo getting an Olympic Archery skin (all of which are based off of their sprays). However, I would love Ana to get a Marksman skin, along with Soldier: 76 getting a matching golfing outfit for his Victory Pose.

And with how Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Widowmaker, Roadhog, Mei, Torbjorn, and Zenyatta all got Medal holding victory poses (and Soldier 76 got a Golf Swing Victory Pose), it's a safe bet that another six-eight characters will receive a new victory pose. Voice lines are a given, but it's cool that Sombra, Orisa, & Doomfist will get some additional goodies to play catch-up with the original roster (and Ana).

Top Bottom