• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

finalflame

Weekend Overatch legit makes me lose faith in humanity. For some people it's violence and war, for me it's literally seeing the type of people that play this game "competitively". Jesus fuck.

Nimby

Banned
Maybe comp Overwatch wouldn't be so boring if we actually saw Fate becoming DPS monkey or Kariv somehow killing 3 people solo. Camera work has been really bad in the past few events.

Weekend Overatch legit makes me lost faith in humanity. For some people it's violence and war, for me it's literally seeing the type of people that play this game "competitively". Jesus fuck.

6c5d16b11b4502698dea680684b8e260--dantes-inferno-dante-alighieri.jpg

The way you all put competitive, it kinda feels like should be written over the icon. For me QP today it's been a mixed bag, which is better than a bag full of dog shit. I saw more healers than usual, and some tanks played it correctly. Worst part is when you notice that suddenly we are losing and realise that the healer left of changed some time ago.

LiK

I will only play Comp when Owzers is on now. My brother-in-arms. Most other bros have abandoned us for other games or PC version.

Nimby

Banned
Immortals captured 99.7% of Point B on Anubis.

Fuck this game.

EDIT: They lost because of .3%
BALANCED GAME NOTHING WRONG HERE

AKM did do some heroics on Reaper which got them the win, but man they should have went 2-2. So fucking stupid.

Posted like 7 pages ago but its been updated (a little) but if anyone has a few minutes of their time, I'd appreciate if they take an anonymous survey about Overwatch, here.

It goes partway towards prep for my thesis which is about Diversity in Videogames being reflected in their audiences.

Thank you!

Owzers

I will only play Comp when Owzers is on now. My brother-in-arms. Most other bros have abandoned us for other games or PC version.
We are going to have to recruit new PS4 players into our comp group options if we're ever going to have large groups again. Or an event.

pizzacat

Banned
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

THE DAY IS HERE

THE EVENT IS HAPPENING NOW

THE INHOUSE IS UPON US

IF YOU WANT IN JOIN THE DISCORD AND GIVE US YOUR BNET

I'm watching a stream, and apparently people still go jumping non stop. This leaves me with a small doubt. I have a G510 with Logitech Gaming Software and I can program a key to toggle auto automatic jumping by repeating the key press. I can assume that if they were to do this an instant ban would happen and they are doing it manually, right?

Nimby

Banned
Holy fuck. The admin was AFK when Arc6 needed a pause, and paused 2 minutes into the match. AND forgot to set Ilios to BO5.

Grim and Kariv are carrying Immortals on Ilios, Agilites and Grim are literally night and day, one is owning and the other is missing a wallclimb on edge of the cliff.

Holy fuck. The admin was AFK when Arc6 needed a pause, and paused 2 minutes into the match. AND forgot to set Ilios to BO5.

Was about to write a comment about this. This is sort of a frequent issue with tournaments. Something needs to happen. Maybe give permissions to team captains?

How the fuck does an unranked solo player who was 2900 last season get into an all Masters game?? Fuuuuck, Blizzard.

What was his season high?

If he reached master I was thinking he might've decayed all the way to 3000 and then lost a few games after coming back and dropped the game. His hidden mmr might still be around his season high.

We are going to have to recruit new PS4 players into our comp group options if we're ever going to have large groups again. Or an event.

New skins or we turn into yakuza.

So, I don't know why I haven't posted in this thread until now because Overwatch has replaced most of my usual games I play. But I'm here now. If anyone wants to group up and do some competitive or just arcade for fun, PM me.

Also, last night I played on my second account which is bronze in competitive. Honestly, I'm considering starting a stream apart from my usual dedicated to #justbronzethings. Like why are bronze players insistent that attack bastion and solo heals are good ideas?

Ramirez

What was his season high?

If he reached master I was thinking he might've decayed all the way to 3000 and then lost a few games after coming back and dropped the game. His hidden mmr might still be around his season high.

New skins or we turn into yakuza.

That was his season high, 2900, lol.

I've decided to start looking at my SR the way I look at weight scales. Once a week :p

Unless you're constantly checking out your stats it's pretty easy to avoid eye contact with the shame rank. I wonder if people would stress less if Blizzard only revealed your rank at the end of a season. Or if there was an option to hide it.

The fuck rogue.

Held the emp and blade for no reason, especially the blade. Could'a had first point after the double emp.

D.Va bomb ftw, rogue wins.

rulerk1

i dont get this whole get like 3-4 kills and still sit at the choke thing I keep seeing in Mystery Heroes. I dont even know what they are shooting at. I feel like they killfeed on too. Just dumb uuggh. Bring back No Limits! :(

I've decided to start looking at my SR the way I look at weight scales. Once a week :p

Unless you're constantly checking out your stats it's pretty easy to avoid eye contact with the shame rank. I wonder if people would stress less if Blizzard only revealed your rank at the end of a season. Or if there was an option to hide it.

Hey if my sr not to low, 2014 atm, I play on ps4 and usually solo unless waitwhat42 is on.

Same as gaf if ya wanna add me, I'm struggling to get back to plat this season.

LiK

Jesus Christ. Stay on Payload so Attack team can't push it. I was the only one there.

Edit: that whole match was an uncoordinated mess

Top Bottom