• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

I want Junkrat anime skins.
Too bad i cant help Lik cause he has me on ignore too

FeelsIgnoredMan

��

Yeah I remember him ignoring you for replying with some emote or something. It was totally rude and uncalled for. I remember ignoring this thread for a long time; it is full of their squad blogging here everyday.

I remember typing the results of my placements and my S1 story when the SR system was flawed. I got placed really low and one of their PS4 squad member replies with "LOL you belong there" even though I climbed 500SR in like 15 matches by doing placements afterwards (end of season when I placed low originally then placements again).

Newtype I stopped posting here for some time. Every time I read the thread, it is the same people over and over; same complaints from anyone trying to post in the thread or discuss anything without getting some weird replies. I mean how do you manage to argue with and piss off 4K+SR players consistently LOL. Like seriously, they are trying to help; there are LITERALLY paid coaching services and waitlists for VOD reviews and advice by such people, but they get such a crappy treatment here when they offer to help people.

bbd23

In comp?

Im p sure you can rejoin as long as its not in like the first 30-50 seconds or something cause the game cancels for everyone

yea comp. it was at the start of like the second round of payload. I think i've only been able to reconnect once. its super weird. ill keep that in mind though about the round start timing

Blues1990

You have like hundreds of people on your ignore list. I know why you think the thread is a wasteland that only you post in.

Also LOL at "resisting the urge to buy lootboxes". They literally said E-sports/teams textures/skins. You obviously don't like them and won't get them since you don't follow the scene. You just want Junkrat anime skins probably.

You're seriously going to act like a jerk? Really?

Prelude.

We Tekken now

dekx1taumaibmstfksvl.jpg

exYle

Did you PM the squad about it? I don't even know how inconsiderate you can be to go against something that doesn't concern your community at all. Then again, I doubt people who blog in the thread and alienate new posters will have any consideration or thoughts about others.

Heck, even people who already post get argued with by some clueless people. I remember someone posting a great meta post concerning the game's team composition and great macro stuff about team fights. Immediately gets argued with by low elo console players. Do you even realize that the post was aimed at people whom the meta concerns? i.e the PC community and high SR people generally and anyone that wants to the play the game properly. Then again, people just complain; most of those who complained about the E-sports items don't even know why they exist LOL.

BTW, OW is in a bad spot because the competitive scene is having issues. Helping E-sports orgs directly contributes to OW's quality and longevity. Instead we get console people shitting on everything including jobs and lives.

You have like hundreds of people on your ignore list. I know why you think the thread is a wasteland that only you post in.

Also LOL at "resisting the urge to buy lootboxes". They literally said E-sports/teams textures/skins. You obviously don't like them and won't get them since you don't follow the scene. You just want Junkrat anime skins probably.

Yeah I remember him ignoring you for replying with some emote or something. It was totally rude and uncalled for. I remember ignoring this thread for a long time; it is full of their squad blogging here everyday.

I remember typing the results of my placements and my S1 story when the SR system was flawed. I got placed really low and one of their PS4 squad member replies with "LOL you belong there" even though I climbed 500SR in like 15 matches by doing placements afterwards (end of season when I placed low originally then placements again).

Newtype I stopped posting here for some time. Every time I read the thread, it is the same people over and over; same complaints from anyone trying to post in the thread or discuss anything without getting some weird replies. I mean how do you manage to argue with and piss off 4K+SR players consistently LOL. Like seriously, they are trying to help; there are LITERALLY paid coaching services and waitlists for VOD reviews and advice by such people, but they get such a crappy treatment here when they offer to help people.

jayzd.gif

Anne

Correct. As I stated above I have no problem with it.

I don't know what's up with any esports, I'm old.

It's cool, sorry if that came off a bit much. Just wanted to point out it's been a thing for awhile and so far it's been mostly a win-win. Only thing that's gotten a bit silly about it is the usual Valve dealings. Other companies don't delve into it that far.

I'm a big fan of the more recent SKT skins Riot did. I want some shit like that in OW if we go this route.

You're seriously going to act like a jerk? Really?

Do you remember when you shit talked me and blamed me inhouse? I have it recorded. You didn't play well and didn't coordinate anything vs people who are 3500sr+. Then you tilted, called me out specifically in team chat in a CUSTOM GAME, and then shat on the inhouse players here and calling them shit and whatever.

Then you show up again and tell people who were in-game AND responded to you that they are still playing and are willing to queue up with you that they were "shooting the shit".

Do you want the screen caps of the chat where you responded with "........" "I am frustrated" and you ignored Spongebob and Pizza when they replied back. So don't talk about being a jerk please.

Gorillaz

It's great that the community as a whole looks up to FGC so much that they want to mirror it's fuckery. Imitation really is the highest form of flattery all before evo this weekend too

It's cool, sorry if that came off a bit much. Just wanted to point out it's been a thing for awhile and so far it's been mostly a win-win. Only thing that's gotten a bit silly about it is the usual Valve dealings. Other companies don't delve into it that far.

I'm a big fan of the more recent SKT skins Riot did. I want some shit like that in OW if we go this route.

Do you think the OWL teams will have team-specific skins they use during matches? And then have them available for us to buy for our characters? That sounds okay.

Jellie

Do you remember when you shit talked me and blamed me inhouse? I have it recorded. You didn't play well and didn't coordinate anything vs people who are 3500sr+. Then you tilted, called me out specifically in team chat in a CUSTOM GAME, and then shat on the inhouse players here and calling them shit and whatever.

Then you show up again and tell people who were in-game AND responded to you that they are still playing and are willing to queue up with you that they were "shooting the shit".

Do you want the screen caps of the chat where you responded with "........" "I am frustrated" and you ignored Spongebob and Pizza when they replied back. So don't talk about being a jerk please.

There was also the part where he refused to play unless he was put on the other team when his team lost.

Anne

Do you think the OWL teams will have team-specific skins they use during matches? And then have them available for us to buy for our characters? That sounds okay.

Iunno anything about OWL at this point besides what's public. I wouldn't be surprised if team themed cosmetics got into the game at some point. I just hope they look good and have cool themes rather than just "here's a blue Genji for C9" or whatever.

It's great that the community as a whole looks up to FGC so much that they want to mirror it's fuckery. Imitation really is the highest form of flattery all before evo this weekend too

The discord is ran by a long time FGC member :v

There was also the part where he refused to play unless he was put on the other team when his team lost.

CybernatonEvolution: What is the strategy guys?

Blues69: don't die?

Cyber: we should just dive lol.

Blues69: how can we dive when no one here knows how to dive?

We had a GM level Winston but we don't know how to dive LOL. Our EU six stack has an 80%+ winrate in comp using full dive. We gained like 500SR in two-three sessions.

Note: it was a friendly custom game

bringing this shit up now is like the reaction time of blizz fixing reins hammer

I legit played comp that day right after the patch dropped and people noticed the hammer hit register issue. I was really frustrated in comp and I blamed the patch (as I usually do). Turns out to be true LOL. It took some time for it to be fixed though.

CybernatonEvolution: What is the strategy guys?

Blues69: don't die?

Cyber: we should just dive lol.

Blues69: how can we dive when no one here knows how to dive?

We had a GM level Winston but we don't know how to dive LOL. Our EU six stack has an 80%+ winrate in comp using full dive. We gained like 500SR in two-three sessions.

Note: it was a friendly custom game

Could you stop please?

Much like with Orisa I'm not really digging many of those epics and legendaries.
Avatar and painted are interesting at a glance I suppose.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Doomfist got a white tux spray, but no white tux skin. Kinda weird there's no shirt for any of his skins actually. I don't see a reason why he can't just put the huge gauntlet on over the shirt.

Maybe it'll come later.

Geneijin

I need KDP sailor uniforms for the lulz now.

No seriously, when Blizzard?

Top Bottom