• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

i guess tonight they trying to make up for the lose streak i had badly yesterday.. youre not going to make me play a lot of games to lose it, blizz.

Man, my two favorite Zen streamers (Okaboomz and Zzyzx) are just tilty AF these days. It's the weirdest thing, hearing them go in on their teammates during a match, or talk about how much they hate Overwatch.

Even Blinky looks like he's about to have a rage stroke at times.

Times are hard for Zen mains right now, I guess.

it's as if only playing one character causes undue stress

Neither one of them is a OTP Zen, and they weren't like this in previous seasons, like at all. Zzyzx is one of the most positive, "You'll get 'em next time, Tiger!" guys out there.
They're both really pissed at the matchmaking, it seems (a lot like Anne here on Gaf). And a boosted Mercy will instantly tilt both of them.

Alucrid

Banned
Neither one of them is a OTP Zen, and they weren't like this in previous seasons, like at all. Zzyzx is one of the most positive, "You'll get 'em next time, Tiger!" guys out there.
They're both really pissed at the matchmaking, it seems (a lot like Anne here on Gaf). And a boosted Mercy will instantly tilt both of them.

oh, and i assume they're only overwatch streamers? seems like a bad time for them then.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Hey, can we talk about Ana's win rate being by far the worst across all ranks of console competitive? Most console players simply do not have the aim needed to be effective with her and Zen is basically always a better choice. I understand that on paper her healing output is much higher than Zen's, but in practice those kind of results are just not going to happen. I wish people would stop picking her.

Man, my two favorite Zen streamers (Okaboomz and Zzyzx) are just tilty AF these days. It's the weirdest thing, hearing them go in on their teammates during a match, or talk about how much they hate Overwatch.

Even Blinky looks like he's about to have a rage stroke at times.

Times are hard for Zen mains right now, I guess.

oka sounds like he's too good for anyone when he plays though.,

Owzers

Hey, can we talk about Ana's win rate being by far the worst across all ranks of console competitive? Most console players simply do not have the aim needed to be effective with her and Zen is basically always a better choice. I understand that on paper her healing output is much higher than Zen's, but in practice those kind of results are just not going to happen. I wish people would stop picking her.

She had a really good Halloween emote and skin though, makes up for being harder to win.

I ran into this person. They only have two comp seasons played. What a joke.

VNG4hFj.png

BigDug13

They need to add an aim assist option for teammates for Ana specifically. Otherwise she's basically unplayable as a primary healer unless you spring for the mouse+keyboard combo.

Ugh just had a Nepal where I landed SOOOO many 3+ Earthshatter hits. But we still lost 1-3. Worst feeling in the world to do your damn best and still lose because others just won't swap their damn character

On the upside, got match opposite most of them the next game in Hanamura. We played the jankiest D.va/Bastion offense setup ever and absolutely steamrolled them and it felt so good.

Had some fun games with waitwhat42 tonite.

It seems we only lose when people instalock dps and refuse to switch, mainly 2-stacks.

This community is hard headed as fuck lulz.

I got my first hate message ever today because I guess I wasn't playing well or something. It made me feel bad lol.

I hear ya.

I've only gotten one, because I refused to play mercy.

All they had to do was look at my stats and see I have like 10 minutes total on her lulz.

LiK

These look better. I prefer subtle character logos so I can wear them anywhere.

They should really sell clothes with more minimal designs. Most of it is just tacky or overly designed. Why does all the logos have to be so gigantic.

Blues1990

These look better. I prefer subtle character logos so I can wear them anywhere.

Glad that I was able to help. I'm temped to get the Lucio and Mei shirt (I would've gotten Zarya's, but her icon is blended with the shirts colour).

I'm still waiting for my alien turnip to arrive in the mail. It even squeaks!

Fugu

I posted about this a few days ago actually. You need something like 62% accuracy firing continuously to match Mercy's healing output; this is more than doable on PC but on console? Good luck. To really take advantage of Ana you have to be a fair bit north of that number and taking advantage of sleep dart/nade AND hitting good nanos.

She's a character designed to be an extremely high skill cap healer. I'm glad she is the way she is on PC but it's entirely predictable that she doesn't work on console very well.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't with this game I swear.

Go dps and get no heals or tanks who create space.

Go heals and nothing dies on the enemy team while I get continuously dove on with zero protection.

Top Bottom