• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

I have a lot of fun in QP most of the time. I just wish they'd fix the issues of competitive instead of just having every season get worse.

It hasn't actually, you just feel that way. It's understandable as some of Overwatch's problems continue to exist and you just get more frustrated with them, but in no reality were earlier seasons better.

If you went back and played season 1 competitive now you would quit the game in less than a week.

TEjRdK5.png

Be great if Doomfist can grab and hold. It'd be an interesting bind effect that would incapacitate a hero and temporarily limit what you can do. Imagine grabbing a hero and running away with him/her lol

He's an attack character.

250HP

It's all about melee, has a passive that creates shields while doing damage.

Another Reaper basically?

I loved that animated short, but I hope they didn't completely give up on the CG ones.

Also, laughing at how many people in the other thread are disappointed that it's not Terry Crews.

_Legacy_

Not gonna lie, I like Doomfist's design. Looks like an interesting hero as well, can't wait to use him and see his ult in action.

Hold up, can Doomfist use his ult to go from right outside the spawn to a capture point? That would be a hell of a way to save the game.

Top Bottom