• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

This ARG is the definition of fumbling.

XfqkC6D.gif

Yea. Pretty much.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The ARG would have been a lot better if there were payoffs in the middle. Screenshots of Sombra. Details of abilities. You reach a milestone and you get more info about Sombra.

That has never happened. Her details have all been leaks outside the ARG. Instead the ARG is just a series of cyphers and clues that lead to more cyphers and more clues, that lead to countdowns to more cyphers and more clues.

Considering how active that Discord group had been in solving the ARG, it was actually a cool idea to involve them directly in it. Too bad the servers shit the bed.

Skii

i agree it's a smaller factor, but it's still A factor and half the team wasn't even sniffing rank 50.

as oppossed to players on the other team that have seen rank 50 7 times over.

i hate this argument. "Oh because it's QP we can give no fucks and it can be a shitshow"

I'm saying that QP queues clearly prioritise quick match making over balanced match making. It's not ideal but it's the best solution for people who want a quick few games before starting up competitive.

Competitive on the other hand should be prioritising balanced match making over quick match making because your rank and competitive points are at risk.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Or that little fiasco known as gamergate.

This arg isn't even a fart in the wind when it comes to gaming stuff that makes you cringe.

Skii

It's weird that people are getting so upset and frustrated by this Sombra stuff. It's annoying sure but calling it the cringiest thing in gaming history is just ridiculous. You'll be getting your 3rd free piece of DLC in Overwatch in 6 months. It's hardly anything to get upset over.

Nimby

Banned
If Blizzard would have kept silent and maybe threw some hints in right about now, and have what is going on now be related to Sombra, it would be a lot of fun. It is getting really interesting right now on the live reddit page.

If you've been following, they found the "secret" answer. Still more to do though.

Decided to buy the remaining items I wanted last night and went from 7800 credits to 2455. Not bad but I was really hoping for Reaper's skin in a loot box since it was the last Legendary I wanted but I got Junkrat's instead which I was okay with missing out on . Still very happy with my haul from loot boxes as I didn't have to spend all that much.

Now the wait for the eventual Christmas event begins.

I' am shaking, GAF. Got promoted to Master by getting 3500 SR on the dot. I started at 2800s, went up to 3100s, down to 2500s, and then back up to 3500. All solo que too.

Man, the climb in the early 3000s is much easier than the 2500s. The game is much more fun to play too because everyone are somewhat coordinated even without people talking. I got really lucky with good teammates too.
Pages back but congrats! Gives me hope for my situation right now.

KarmaCow

It's going to be hilarious if Blizzard does its Blizzard thing and does some "omg we're being hacked by Sombra" thing for Blizzcon despite all the fucks in and outside of the ARG.

DevilDog

People are allowed to be disappointed. I fail to see what's amusing about that.

Overhyping stuff leads to Dissapointment which leads to Over-dramatization. Yet people fail to realize this and after a while its fun seeing the same pattern forming over and over.

Azoor

I hope Blizzard learns few lessons if they're gonna do ARGs in the future. They should have started the Sombra ARG in September and end it on Blizzcon.

maouvin

Current progress
You must be logged into the MJimenez account on http://lumerico.mx with the credentials MJimenez/d0r*NuLw9
Type "override" into the terminal window located at http://lumerico.mx/admin
The answer to Favorite Movie is some like it bot
The answer to Favorite Cookie Flavour is nuevas sabor delicias
The answer to secret is OpenAnything1.1.0
Type exec payload
Type the tracer code:
U2FsdGVkX1+vupppZksvRf5pq5g5XjFRIipRkwB0K1Y96Qsv2Lm+31cmzaAILwytX/z66ZVWEQM/ccf1g+9m5Ubu1+sit+A9cenDxxqkIaxbm4cMeh2oKhqIHhdaBKOi6XX2XDWpa6+P5o9MQw==

https://www.reddit.com/live/xv1pbmo92m3r/

NeoRaider

So Blizzard is announcing something related to Overwatch at BlizzCon but... what if it doesn't have anything to do with Sombra?? They will make us wait till 2017 i am pretty sure. XD

Tovarisc

"Seems like the Halloween Brawl ends at the same time the thing hits 100%.
We may get a big content update with hopefully a new character but prob a new brawl with something to do with Dorado.
Not confirmed, just a speculation."

The nuclear plant explodes.
Dorado's population is decimated.
A New Brawl appears, KOTH for destroyed and radioactive spots across Dorado.
The Brawl's Name: "The Day of the Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom