• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

randome

How can I find people (PS4) that would play with me? I find its luck of the draw doing solo q lately and I hate it. Thanks!

Backlogger

Finally had some time to sit down and play some Overwatch this week. Lost 3 comp games in a row. Terrible team comps. Got completely steam rolled. Its like the lower you get the harder it is to get out of it without a decent pre-made group. Switched to QP and same crap. People not trying, people picking Widow and not getting any kills.

I'm getting ready to quit this game.

randome

add pooh, he's the snake head!

What's this mean? Fml I can't stand this game anymore. I just lose continually. Got to like 2350 then I just sucked until 1600, then got to 1850 and back to 1650. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I earn a lot of medals damnit.

Finally had some time to sit down and play some Overwatch this week. Lost 3 comp games in a row. Terrible team comps. Got completely steam rolled. Its like the lower you get the harder it is to get out of it without a decent pre-made group. Switched to QP and same crap. People not trying, people picking Widow and not getting any kills.

I'm getting ready to quit this game.

Exactly how I feel. The lower you get the shittier everyone else is and then you just can't get back up.

Backlogger

What's this mean? Fml I can't stand this game anymore. I just lost continually. Got to like 2350 then I just sucked until 1600, then got to 1850 and back to 1650. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I earn a lot of medals damnit.

Lol this is me almost exactly though I never got that high

make a pharah boss battle custom and let me and Lik practice against your pharah!

Haha. Sure maybe.

I ended up having to get off Pharah tho. One team ended up countering decently so I switch to solider...

Ended up going back to Mercy tho to finish the night on a win.

How can I find people (PS4) that would play with me? I find its luck of the draw doing solo q lately and I hate it. Thanks!

What's your SR? What role do you like to play? What are your best characters in that category? What region? Do you use mic, or at least listen to group chat?

So many questions...

DevilDog

I guess you must be a high SR, because i'm in the 1900-2100 range and it's cancerous.

Usually I'm the only healer or tank while everyone else auto locks shit like Torb on offense.

Now that you mention it yeah, it's one of the main reasons I don't want to drop.

But still, in all of my playtime, I have never ever seen people be sexist or racist like some of the people on Gaf have.

Meanwhile on lol, you will get reported for not playing the best you can.

antitrop

People fucking hate Mercy in high Master. Might just try to spam Zen/Ana games to get into GM.

I'm hitting a pretty hard brick wall at 3800-3900.

My Zen is pretty much has good as my Mercy, just haven't played him much this season.

maomaoIYP

People fucking hate Mercy in high Master. Might just try to spam Zen/Ana games to get into GM.

My Zen is pretty much has good as my Mercy, just haven't played him much this season.

The irony! People fucking hate Zen at high plat low diamond.

Jellie

I lot of people hate mercy. Usually only the one tricks though. How are you surviving with Mercy/Zen when everyone runs dive comp? How much Ana have you played?
The irony! People fucking hate Zen at high plat low diamond.
Everyone hates if it isn't Ana/Lucio every games or Zen/Lucio if running a dive.

antitrop

I lot of people hate mercy. Usually only the one tricks though. How are you surviving with Mercy/Zen when everyone runs dive comp? How much Ana have you played?
My average deaths with Lucio and Ana (~9) are almost twice that of Mercy and Zen (~5).

I've played a little Ana this season, had a good 3-0 Nepal match with her yesterday.

My Mercy, Zen, and Ana win rates are all about the same at ~55%, but Lucio is the outlier at 35%.

In most of my matches at that rank the people on my team are usually calling for a Mercy.

There is also no worse reaction from your team when the whole team groans when the enemy Mercy gets a 3+ rez off. If only they knew they had to dive her at the start of the fight...

AbaFadi

Banned
In most of my matches at that rank the people on my team are usually calling for a Mercy.

There is also no worse reaction from your team when the whole team groans when the enemy Mercy gets a 3+ rez off. If only they knew they had to dive her at the start of the fight...

You play on ps4 right? Pharah and Mercy dominate on console right now so that's why everyone on console wants a Mercy. On pc, most people prefer an Ana over a Mercy though.

JHall

Don't listen to them, as a GM Ana main, you honestly don't need an Ana to win games. If you're most comfortable on Mercy play her.

Quacking

To people using their mouse with their left hand: Which mouse do you use? I have a Razer Taipan and I love it, but the side buttons are kinda shitty. How's the diamondback? Anyone using it?

Top Bottom