• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

jviggy43

Hanzo is so much better on attack wow

Did so well I got a message from someone accusing me of using a mouse lol

tenor.gif

That moment when you and your mate DC at the same time on Route 66, so one of our other team members leave, we rejoin, we hold until overtime, we hold their second push to just before the first point, and then we push and win 5v6.

I think I may actually collapse and die.

Trickster

I...I won? Twice even. I didn't think it possible anymore after I went 1-12 or something last I played.

edit - 3 wins in a row!

dWEyA.gif

Good games everyone. 4 stack was 5-0 and then we had someone disconnect, but it was Hanamura anyway so whatever.

I didn't play support any of the games, the evidence is piling up...

Scrub zarya + batman tracer <3

Lovely games.

That cappa charge on the mercy in gibraltar when she was going to res lol
Reminded me of my mercy ;_;

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pharah has hard counters. She can barely do anything when there is Zen discording her, Soldier putting pressure and Mcree denying her medium range flanks. Widow is a hard counter, especially a good one; having a Widow on the team might be a liability though if the other team has dive like Winston.
right those are hard counters, they require more effort form the counter to kill them than the pharah to kill them/avoid them and usually requires at least 2 people to deal with her.

she needs someone who can counter her at either an easier level or a lower level. like using reaper or bastion against winston or using winston against genji or snipers for example. or just revert her flight change to the way she was

Cappa

Banned
Scrub zarya + batman tracer <3

Lovely games.

That cappa charge on the mercy in gibraltar when she was going to res lol
Reminded me of my mercy ;_;

Good games everyone. 4 stack was 5-0 and then we had someone disconnect, but it was Hanamura anyway so whatever.

I didn't play support any of the games, the evidence is piling up...
Lol I wonder if she had rez we would have been screwed on Gibraltar. Sucks that we probably lost instead of getting a draw on hanamura because I lagged out. I think we could have held that point there was like less than 2 minutes left

Lmao
"Missed my charge...Oh shit there's a Mercy here"

I have like the worst timing in the world playing her lol

Lol I wonder if she had rez we would have been screwed on Gibraltar. Sucks that we probably lost instead of getting a draw on hanamura because I lagged out. I think we could have held that point there was like less than 2 minutes left

Karma for that route 66 game :p

jviggy43

right those are hard counters, they require more effort form the counter to kill them than the pharah to kill them/avoid them and usually requires at least 2 people to deal with her.

she needs someone who can counter her at either an easier level or a lower level. like using reaper or bastion against winston or using winston against genji or snipers for example. or just revert her flight change to the way she was

How much easier do you want it when Widow can literally one shot her out of the sky.....Plus if she doesn't have a pharmacy your hit scan should be able to make sure she isn't flying around like crazy either.

It's possible that I should be playing more Zarya, especially if I solo queue, she is a great carry hero.

Weird as hell that the elims and damage are so high while the energy is so shit. Need my Winston's to help get that average charge up.

karasu

Look. Fuck you, Genji! Been on my ass all week with your little fewt fewt shuriken and your STUPID fucking lunge thing.

MGrant

After watching Valkia wipe out both dps and a healer at the start of a teamfight on Volskaya B, and still be unable to capture in a 6v3 due to a Winston ult, I've come to the conclusion that new Winston is kind of bullshit. He shouldn't be getting that ult every two teamfights, but he does, and it's next to impossible to deal with on some maps.

Chance

There you go, that's a really great idea.

No it ain't. Hitting Pharah while airborne is a hassle, I appreciate, and taking apart Pharmercy is almost always a two-man job - but a great deal of my healing is also done while GAing to a target, or healing that target while I'm GAing to the next, or just flying around a point trying to stay alive and helpful.

It would take Mercy's only survivability ability - its use already entirely dictated by circumatance and literally unuseable if you don't happen to have a well-positioned ally to fly to - and give her a reason not to want to use it.

As a Mercy main, this is an affront! Bully! Bully, I say!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How much easier do you want it when Widow can literally one shot her out of the sky.....Plus if she doesn't have a pharmacy your hit scan should be able to make sure she isn't flying around like crazy either.

theres a ton of vertical buildings she can peak with

widow also has to hit a fully charged headshot. pharah can kill the average widow easily before she does that

I'm going all digital this generation because of laziness.

I honestly didn't care at the beginning of the generation, but I have since been corrupted. Just sold about half my games (almost a hundred of them), and put the rest in CD folders and stored the boxes in the garage. I did the same with my DVDs, BluRays, and CDs a few years ago.

I would not have believed you if you had told me I would willingly give up my Wall of Games even three years ago.

If I ever get rid of my books and get the digital versions, you will know old me is truly dead and gone.

Two questions:

1) PS4 version?

2) if so, did all your unlocks and rank and such carry ovef no problem?

1) PS4 version

2) There's nothing to transfer, since it uses your Battle.ne... I mean, your Blizzard.net ID to store all your stuff. So all my stuff and settings are all exactly the same automatically.

Top Bottom