• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

komaruR

btw, was that torb emote or win pose is beardless with sideburns? i couldn't make out.
i know the torb skins he still have some beard tho

NeoRaider

Genji just got his best skin ever and one of the best skins overall. It is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Also very good Widow skin. Too bad all McCree skins look very similar.

But Genji/Widow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please let Sombra and Hanzo have something good too!!!

Chance

I've got the gold to buy the ones I need (Tracer & Mercy), but I'll buy a 50 pack and see what I can score first.

I don't think I've ever let an event end without getting every skin it had (except Summer which I don't feel too bad about - though I spent a fortune to get Union Jack Spandex Tracer and then almost never used it). It's like the Disney Vault, man. "Available for a limited time" creates this huge false value in me.

Need that Mercy haircut, though.

Too bad all McCree skins look very ssimilar

Yeah it's pretty disappointing.

NeoRaider

I just realized that Genji is the only hero i don't have Legendary skin unlocked for. Wow.
I even have Orisa Legendary but not for Genji.

I will have to start picking him more tbh.

Satch

Banned
that widow skin is a hot mess

but GENJI

Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

edit: blizzard pls legendary pharah and hanzo skins next time xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rocketz

Time to grind as much as I can during the week as I'm gone this weekend in Pittsburgh for a bachelor party, next weekend is my wedding, then I'm in California the whole last week of the event for my honeymoon.

I'm just going to have to buy loot boxes I'm kidding myself. Hopefully the PVE content stays after.

LiK

Since we have a group on PS4 now, we can do the new event together more easily. ND can play Torb all he wants, lol

What the fuck is this

https://i.imgur.com/6Yn4yuD.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

Disgusting. I mean, who actually keeps a 100% charge on their phone?

You ain't living unless your phone is at 16% and can turn off at any second.

----

McCree skin looks solid but I agree that his all end up too same-y. That skin for [s]Shinobi[/s] Genji is nice... 3k gold for sure.

komaruR

well we got a big group now, we should have enough to play the event together. il probably be playing on and off the niche heros i havent play master yet to polish their skills, just like when i was playing hanzo in junkenstein to polish his skillset.

so you guys think blackwatch cree and genji, widow, orisa is on the enemy ai side? wish its the hero side so i can practice them :(

All that ned talk lol

Since we have a group on PS4 now, we can do the new event together more easily. ND can play Torb all he wants, lol

lmao I can finally fulfill my dream of playing attack torb.

Me Owzers Ultima and ND have mains in the Horde mode. Let's do it.

I wonder if they are going to mess with the cooldowns and abilities, it's a weird team comp that's for sure.

Trailer got me hyped, genji blackwatch skin looks awesome. Tracer weapons don't look that good apparently, but maybe it looks different in-game.

NnbOBP8.png

Mercy skin is by far the best of the blue ones.

Top Bottom