• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

thinking-faceh9ptf.png
So do this mean standard lootboxes will become useful again? Sucks that you gotta wait for events for skins.

rulerk1

For PS4 gaf in hous, what are the rules on BM? I kind of have to do something if I'm playing Mei. It's in the character tbh

My friend got the fabled five gold medals as Sombra, not in a loss or an easy win but an actual well fought match, I'm so proud of him...and shocked.

For PS4 gaf in hous, what are the rules on BM? I kind of have to do something if I'm playing Mei. It's in the character tbh

Don't ever apologize for doing Mei things, it's in the unwritten rules of playing Mei.

I put a wall up (pre-game start) just to stop one of my teammates (it was someone from GAF) from going in front of me. I didn't apologize, I just stated that it's simply what Mei mains do, we can't help ourselves.

I hope they tone down the amount of legendaries this event cause it was absurd during lunar new year.

Unless Rein skin isn't a legendary there are actually more in this event.

Mercy
Rein
Tracer
Torb x2
Genji
McCree
Widow

Last event there were 7 iirc.

No mei skin? What a boring event.

lol

Poor soldier didn't get a legendary skin again. Guess he has the origins skin from when the game released.

I really hate the overwatch stat tracking websites. Now I have proof that they suck. 3 games, three wins, and the stats say I'm 3-1, and all the averages are down to account for a non existant 4th game. Not that it matters against these beginning players what the stats are. But who knows how unreliable they become over time.

I really hate the overwatch stat tracking websites. Now I have proof that they suck. 3 games, three wins, and the stats say I'm 3-1, and all the averages are down to account for a non existant 4th game. Not that it matters against these beginning players what the stats are. But who knows how unreliable they become over time.

Yeah overbuff is super weird in that regard.

There should be a site with only the data that appears in the career profile.

Owzers

Unless Rein skin isn't a legendary there are actually more in this event.

Mercy
Rein
Tracer
Torb x2
Genji
McCree
Widow

Last event there were 7 iirc.

lol

Poor soldier didn't get a legendary skin again. Guess he has the origins skin from when the game released.

So I shouldn't hope for two Rein skins? I want that younger Rein spray skin...a lot of sprays need to be skins,

Skins are fun but I'm more excited to see the new highlight intros every time there's a new event.

Also just realized that they've only added 11 new ones (not counting new characters) and Tracer got two of those, boo.

KiraFA37

Went 5-5-1 earlier today on comp, started out great with a 3 winstrike but ultimately I couldn't sustain it and lost 15SR. A few hours later I went 0-4. Another 120 SR down the drain *sigh*. When will my suffering end? In other news I played halve my games on NA servers and my god, people actually talk over there. There appear to be a lesser amount of genji's though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
most the skins look pretty passable to me

widow looks like a generic terran npc
mccree isnt different enough
blackwatch genji looks overly designed like a tekken character. not better than nihon for sure
the blue skins all look bad except for tanktop torb

Owzers

most the skins look pretty passable to me

widow looks like a generic terran npc
mccree isnt different enough
blackwatch genji looks overly designed like a tekken character. not better than nihon for sure
the blue skins all look bad except for tanktop torb

Not liking the Mercy or genji skin might seem like a good idea now, but you will regret this day.

Top Bottom