• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Yep, we just didn't have a good game there. It was one match of many. Not gonna dwell on it. Win some, lose some. We learned from it and will move on. We did better later on in the night.

This. It's over.

Symmetra was just a mistake

I like her with a Mercy on 1st point Assault/Hybrids maps, teleporter is still game changer, and I will only put it up when we lose someone. It's risky (though I play with extreme caution when I have it), but I always find it funny knowing that the flankers are wasting time looking for something that doesn't even exist yet lol

2nd point with a shield generator instead of a Lucio is also doable. If they destroy it then I will just change to Lucio since the spawn is right there.

Don't lie ultima I am clearly the most toxic player in existence

There's just not enough fat dicks in the world to be eaten.

Will the update hit before I have to go to work in 2 hours and then work the next morning

probably not.

image.php

JJShadow

I wouldn't even need a hand's worth of fingers to count the trolls or toxic players I've encountered, but I'm on NA PSN.

Get it and join #PS4WatchGAF! We have some in house games coming up soon.

Most people on the PS4 here from GAF aren't toxic... Tho I will probably yell at you during comp to kill someone if you're playing DPS.

Thank you guys, it's already downloading, I'm excited to come back!

Both can be really good. MoonMoon was playing awesome as Orisa yesterday. She locks down an area better than anyone tbh.

He's playing her now on attack and putting in some serious work.

She almost needs an Ana, not necessarily as a pocket, but one that stays behind her sniping the heals instead of Frag Ana.

I wouldn't even need a hand's worth of fingers to count the trolls or toxic players I've encountered, but I'm on NA PSN.

Same here, and two of those were guys blowing off steam at the end of a lost match that I back-filled, so it wasn't even pertinent to me.

The only time I remember anyone directing shit solely at me was just one of those nightmare Zen games- I lost every 50/50 play, every Orb was a heartbeat late, and I panic-Ulted. Twice. So yeah, I don't appreciate getting called names, but I can't say the sentiment was unwarranted in that case.

PSN has *knocks on wood* been a pretty good community as far as abuse goes.

Can you all give me your accumulated credits so that I can buy every skin, highlight, emote, spray, ect. on day 1 plz? I'd like to have everything by noon. Thank you, you're all so kind :)

Chance

Same here, and two of those were guys blowing off steam at the end of a lost match that I back-filled, so it wasn't even pertinent to me.

The only time I remember anyone directing shit solely at me was just one of those nightmare Zen games- I lost every 50/50 play, every Orb was a heartbeat late, and I panic-Ulted. Twice. So yeah, I don't appreciate getting called names, but I can't say the sentiment was unwarranted in that case.

PSN has *knocks on wood* been a pretty good community as far as abuse goes.

Worst I got was a hate message from a player who was pissed when I switched to Mei on the second point of Volskaya and proceeded to roll through almost the whole enemy team, killing and pushing them off the point, culminating in their D.Va getting frozen, headshot and 'hi!'d.

D.Va did not appreciate the 'hi'.

https://youtu.be/TyJFeTILfeY

On and once we lost with a group of randoms on Numbani and at the end of the game our Lucio came on comms to tell us we should all kill ourselves.

Poor guy :(

Apathy

fucking awesome actual 4 player pve

The special even skins now have little backstory in the hero gallery.

Whoops it's not all special event skins. Sombra's winter wonderland one doesn't have it but her original legendary los muertos/azucar does. weird

Top Bottom