• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

NeoRaider

And again, no Hanzo skin.

I was expecting at least one extra skin that we didn't see from the trailer. But it's Bastion... with shitty Epic, again.

Worst I got was a hate message from a player who was pissed when I switched to Mei on the second point of Volskaya and proceeded to roll through almost the whole enemy team, killing and pushing them off the point, culminating in their D.Va getting frozen, headshot and 'hi!'d.

D.Va did not appreciate the 'hi'.

https://youtu.be/TyJFeTILfeY

On and once we lost with a group of randoms on Numbani and at the end of the game our Lucio came on comms to tell us we should all kill ourselves.

Poor guy :(

Haha, nice vid!

I don't personally BM, it's just really, really not my style. But why would someone PM you to tell you they were tilted when that's the entire point of BM?

Poor Lucio, period. There's not a lot he can do when shit goes sideways. Sooo easy to tilt when it happens too often in succession. KYS might be a step too far... maybe.

NeoRaider

Hanzo's emote is pretty cool.

And you got Bayonetta on Steam!

Lol, ok. Hahaha

I also got this:

2nAxTZt.gif

Chance

OMG that D.Va highlight!!
Yaaas!

Seriously. These are the kind of highlight intros I've been waiting a year for. Not SummerHalloChristNewYears fun, but just expanding and celebrating the characters.

:( sad Tracer just got the Lion and Hurdles :(

Edit: do we have patch notes? I'm dying to know if the Mercy SR bug is fixed.

antitrop

Patch notes are up on the Battle.net client, but not the official website yet

Too bad you can't copy/paste from the client, but there are some interesting changes made

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HANZO FINALLY GOT AN EMOTE

ITS SOMETHING

and soldier 76 got a 'whatever you say voice line'

which should be spammed whenever people ask him to solo kill pharmercy

Top Bottom