• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Y'all thirsty for them new skins huh
csqJIzS.jpg

Owzers

I'm resisting new mode footage until I can play tonight, also blizzard knew not to make the new Rein skin legendary so I can buy it and hate it but only spend 750 coins.

rulerk1

i left my PS4 on so it would start downloading while i was at school but it turned itself off :( lol

EDIT: DID THEY FIX SOMBRA'S BOOP?!?

Satch

Banned
now that my husband Genji has a legendary with his nipple out, hopefully my wife Pharah will get a legendary with her nipple out too. just one nipple, not too much

wtf....there's a queue to get into overwatch? First time I ever experienced that...

"you are number 3000 in queue".....

yeaaaaaaaa.....I'll just play some Ark and come back later

Apathy

only problem is people overextend, specially on the last part of the event, and stop focusing on whats behind them. Twice now almost at the end and the rein charges in with the mercy following him and a bastion spawns behind and starts wailing on us and killing us

LAM09

only problem is people overextend, specially on the last part of the event, and stop focusing on whats behind them. Twice now almost at the end and the rein charges in with the mercy following him and a bastion spawns behind and starts wailing on us and killing us

That's the worse thing. Only hope is having a great Mercy with such teams.

Jellie

I'll let you know when I am in! If his self healing isn't bad (the patch notes confuse me a bit, I can't tell if the self healing is -25% from previous live values or not) I will probably be happy.

His self healing should be the same as it was before. It's worded like that because they boosted his healing then saw he became too hard to kill with the speed and extra heals.

Are there any buffs or nerfs with this patch?

Lucio rework from PTR and unannounced Orisa buff with 15% reduction to head hitbox size.

Top Bottom