• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

HelloMeow

I don't get how the game can make me wait for 30k players to connect and then have me wait 5 minutes to find a game. This game has some of the worst matchmaking I've ever seen.

Trickster

Christ these chests have been crap so far. 5 chests in, litteraly only gotten sprays and voice lines, already getting a duplicate too....

It also seems like only half the contents are from the event?

The "all heroes" version of this event is so excellent. Tons of variety between the roster and the difficulties. Having a blast trying everyone out.

Great stuff.

NeoRaider

The "all heroes" version of this event is so excellent. Tons of variety between the roster and the difficulties. Having a blast trying everyone out.

Great stuff.

I agree. I really like it but only the "all heroes" version of it. Playing Mercy or Rein in this brawl can be so boring.
But with all heroes available to pick it's just so much better. But i feel like it will become boring pretty fast anyway, idk.

Trickster

I agree. I really like it but only the "all heroes" version of it. Playing Mercy or Rein in this brawl can be so boring.
But with all heroes available to pick it's just so much better. But i feel like it will become boring pretty fast, idk.

Did both once, and then did the all heroes one an extra time for the 3 wins chest. It's a nice little thing, but yeah, pretty done with it now :p

Apathy

felt easier doing it with the any character version rather than the normal version. although I would imagine most people first time are doing normal and then they go for the any character version

Always great to see that yellow orb and then "duplicate +25c" or whatever. Also, I got duplicate voice lines in my first two boxes. Fuck your RNG blizzard.

Owzers

felt easier doing it with the any character version rather than the normal version. although I would imagine most people first time are doing normal and then they go for the any character version

The normal version might as well be any character for me.

NeoRaider

Opened 5 boxes so far and got nothing basically.
Only Pharah's emote but it's pretty meh, so i don't care. Got one Legendary but it was duplicate Mercy skin that i already had. I can already see my luck being shit for this event.

NeoRaider

So after seeing all the items once again (except Sprays and VL) i:

Really want and i'm ready to buy:

-Widow Skin
-McCree Skin
-Genji Skin
-D.Va Selfie Highlight

I like but i will not buy:

-Mercy Skin
-Tracer Skin

I don't really care about the rest of the items. And like always i am waiting till last day of the event before buying anything.

So after seeing all the items once again (except Sprays and VL) i:

Really want and i'm ready to buy:

-Widow Skin
-McCree Skin
-Genji Skin
-D.Va Selfie Highlight

I like but i will not buy:

-Mercy Skin
-Tracer Skin

I don't really care about the rest of the items. And like always i am waiting till last day of the event before buying anything.

I will grind for 100 hours to get those no one can stop me

Bubaer

Bought the 24 boxes.

The good:
-D.Va Highlight
-Widow skin

The bad:
-both new Torb skins -.-
(I guess they were the different ones at least)

well, guess I shouldn't complain too much. I got the D.Va and Zen intros, blue skins for Tracer and Rein, Blackwatch McCree, the Null Sector Orisa and Bastion skins, and Zarya's new Victory Pose. Got the Soldier and Pharah emotes as well (I don't Hanzo so I don't really care about his). I have just over 11,000 overwatch dollars, so come the end of the event I'll pick up a few things if I don't get them in boxes. I don't care about the Window skin too much, but I do want Mercy, Genji and at least 1 of the Torb skins.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Unsure what I want to use my coins on right now. Dva Intro is fucking love. Mercy... I sorta want... Genji's is cool but I don't play him. I'd like to keep some coins in the bank for the next event

A legend was born.

A nedgend was björn.

<3

Orisa and Bastion just melt everything in the all heroes mode.

Orisa is better than Rein

Agreed, does much more damage while still having a shield up.

Trickster

6 chests so far, no skins, no emotes, no highlight intros. I swear the droprate for event items is lower than normal. 6th chest had no event items at all unless is missed it

Shit event so far....

Apathy

Unsure what I want to use my coins on right now. Dva Intro is fucking love. Mercy... I sorta want... Genji's is cool but I don't play him. I'd like to keep some coins in the bank for the next event

always wait till the last possible day you can to maximize drop potential.

butalala

The event mode is pretty fun. My graphics settings were messed up and I can't figure out how to get them back to the way they were before. Any chance Blizzard will fix this?

Normal and Hard? Real easy.

Expert? Death everywhere. Manage to survive until the first bastion, super death.

Legendary? Don't know if I should bother.

I'm busy tonight until late - I assume most of PS4 GAF is gonna be playing the new 4 player mode tonight for loot boxes and stuff? I'll probably just play more Persona tonight and jump in tomorrow when I'm home from work when people are back to six stacks.

I'm gonna be playing OW late tonight anyway.

Taranis

Neo Member
I had a team of Zen, Orisa, Bastion, and Soldier on Uprising and we plowed through hard. Everything melted as soon as it was hit with a discord orb, and only Orisa needed healing.

Trickster

Aye finally a legendary!

It's fucking coins

Again, fuck this event so far. 9 fucking chests and got fuck all except sprays and voicelines

Top Bottom