• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

When a Rein charges into the last area where the 2 OR-14's and bastion are and expects the mercy to keep healing them. Then blames the mercy for the loss when he dies..

Duress

I opened my two boxes from playing PvE All Heroes and leveling up during.

One gold in the first box, excited to see what it is-annnnnd it's the PvE Torb skin.

Second box has two Gold's, one of which is Young Hanzo, and the other one is...Even Younger Torbjorn.

I don't know how to feel about this. At least I like playing Hanzo sometimes?

It's a sign to start playing Torb

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Oh wow i didn't expect the overwatch era skins for mercy and tracer to be considered legendary.

I opened my first case and pulled a tracer so that's cool.

my push to talk button doesn't work (mouse scroll click). anyone run into the issue after the update?

nvm. a restart of the app fixed it. weird.

LiK

Pooh experimented with Sombra in PVE and she's legit good for it. Also I was Zen and his Discord was also good for it.

unsure about lucio change. i like the speed boost off wall, but the circle is something i have to get used to. i have to micro manage my heals. idk if other team realizes how big my circle even though they see it...

komaruR

sadly the all heros mode u dont unlock hard mode or higher sprays and even the 90%+ payload spray. those need to be done in the orig 4 hero mode

Yukinari

sadly the all heros mode u dont unlock hard mode or higher sprays and even the 90%+ payload spray. those need to be done in the orig 4 hero mode

Which is a shame cause tracer is a fucking horrible DPS for that mode. Is there an optimal guide yet to beating it on expert and legendary?

Apathy

ok, if you're the healer, and i'm already ressing someone, just heal me rather than try to res them yourself. I cant believe that has to be stated for anyone

Shame they removed all other modes from arcade for this event, I don't like it at all.

Well I liked it the first 2 or 3 first times, but it got old so fast. Nice skins, but meh otherwise.

MartyStu

And yet everyone's running him as the solo healer.

So this is the weird thing, every time I choose Lucio now, people seem to think that we now have reached out quota on healers. Very annoying since being the conscientious person I am, I end up switching to Ana. I am super annoyed.

Village

Hopefully there's an event that covers the explosion.

That would be interesting. Though dates suggest he might have been reaper, before that happened. He might have been tricked into participating in something that he thought was benevolent and eventually turned him into... that

That would be interesting. Though dates suggest he might have been reaper, before that happened. He might have been tricked into participating in something that he thought was benevolent and eventually turned him into... that
TBH We don't really know what they're doing with the lore now. They seem to be retconing a lot, especially with Reyes.

Just played the PVE on normal, and our Reinhardt left after the first part. We still managed to win though with just the three of us.

Is everyone pretty much playing the new mode exclusively?

I'll be on for a bit and am down for QP if there's anybody else. Otherwise I'll probably switch over to Persona in another 20-30 minutes.

The new point capture rules got me fucked up. We're all set up ready to defend the point and a Sombra sneaks behind and instantly caps the 2% they needed to win.

Apathy

it's always one idiot that runs off on their own, gets killed, then we are a person down and have to go track them down that ends up getting us killed

LiK

We managed to get 3 of the sprays so i'm pretty satisfied. Probably just do the 8 heroes one and i'm done. Legendary is probably not worth it considering how tough Exoert was.

I used the $10 PSN gift card I won from the GAF Horizon screenshot contest to get some loot boxes. The only skin I got was Tracer. I think this is a sign.

komaruR

seems like this mode doesnt have the impact that junkenstein revenge has
like the villian intro, photobombing them lol

but atleast its a good pve mode to play other heros and practice them. i dont like the training mode for practice because those bots got way too big heads for crit. its unpractical unlike these onmic having smaller hitbox. same for the junkenstein bots

MG310

Killed 3 guys with my Roadhog Ult. and did a lot of damage to Zarya before dying...our Zarya stands there and watches for 10 seconds while the lone Tracer moves the payload to the second Numbani point.

Apathy

The one thing I do wish, is that they would put a gate between hard and expert and legendary. Way too many people go hit expert that should and fuck it up for everyone else

what an idiot soldier. one he sucks at even taking out pharah while discorded. two he gets off payload while on overtime. idk why. i was (zen) floating my way back. he had heal orb on him. why.

Definitely going to have to use mics / coordinate for the new Brawl in Legendary. Cant even beat it on expert, that last stretch after the payload blows up is rough.

antitrop

Beat Uprising on Legendary

NLgoFgs.png

#182 on the leaderboard

Top Bottom