• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

GravyButt

Just played for the first time in forever. I put it down because I quickly became addicted to it and wasn't playing anything else. This wasn't too long after release. Soooo fun.

What I miss? Whats changed? Update me please!!I used to love using roadhog and junkrat (used them both extremely effectively too.) How are they nowadays?

I saw a few new characters but only played one round, all my time permitted today.

Chance

Just played for the first time in forever. I put it down because I quickly became addicted to it and wasn't playing anything else. This wasn't too long after release. Soooo fun.

What I miss? Whats changed? Update me please!!I used to love using roadhog and junkrat (used them both extremely effectively too.) How are they nowadays?

I saw a few new characters but only played one round, all my time permitted today.

Oh lawdie how to cover it all?

Tracer, Rein and Reaper haven't changed at all.

Huh that was easier than I thought.

Edit: wait Hanzo has changed.

Owzers

Not in the slightest.

The fun thing about the mode should be a bunch of kills in fun ways. If I want challenge then Overwatch offers much better choices.

It'd be more fun to just go to easy mode and run symmetra or Bastion and just rack up the kills.
I don't like the battles or the battlefield, it's just another "new" thing that isn't close to being as good as regular overwatch, not even as a diversion.

Paltheos

You are both wrong and don't understand circumstantial evidence.

I understand circumstantial evidence just fine. I've elected to apply inductive reasoning, as imperfect as it may be, as it's shown itself to be sufficiently accurate in these situations.

I never would have gotten 5 legendaries in the span of 10 boxes and have not, in my 600+ levels of Overwatching, had such favorable finds outside of events, where it has happened before and has happened again.

Not in the slightest.

The fun thing about the mode should be a bunch of kills in fun ways. If I want challenge then Overwatch offers much better choices.

It'd be more fun to just go to easy mode and run symmetra or Bastion and just rack up the kills.

Maybe Horde mode just ain't your bag.

Racking up easy kills is just boring.

I understand circumstantial evidence just fine. I've elected to apply inductive reasoning, as imperfect as it may be, as it's shown itself to be sufficiently accurate in these situations.

I never would have gotten 5 legendaries in the span of 10 boxes and have not, in my 600+ levels of Overwatching, had such favorable finds outside of events, where it has happened before and has happened again.
They don't change drop rates. So your inductive reasoning is wrong.

antitrop

The boosted Mercy main to end all boosted Mercy mains

2QMJRhH.png

Shredderi

The fuck is up with this sudden wave of smurfs? They're always genjis too. All of a sudden super good genjis with 1-2h of playtime on their account? And why the fuck am I matched up against lvl10 players when I'm almost 500?

antitrop

The fuck is up with this sudden wave of smurfs? They're always genjis too. All of a sudden super good genjis with 1-2h of playtime on their account? And why the fuck am I matched up against lvl10 players when I'm almost 500?
Account level has no bearing on matchmaking, only MMR.

Jeff Kaplan said yesterday that smurfs usually get within the same MMR as their main in about 15 games.

Shredderi

Account level has no bearing on matchmaking, only MMR.

Jeff Kaplan said yesterday that smurfs usually get within the same MMR as their main in about 15 games.

I fucking hate smurfs. They break the whole matchmaking system for me. I'm not supposed to be playing against almost-pro level players. And it's always fucking genji. Always. Wtf is up with Genji players specifically?

Taranis

Neo Member
I don't know what's going on with the servers today, but all of this rubberbanding makes the game unplayable. Is it just me?

Trickster

When you guys play the game, are you only playing comp or QP as well ?

I play both, more competitive though. I simply prefer games where team composition isn't completely terrible :p

When I play quickplay it's mostly to play the heroes I'm not confident enough to play in competitive

Top Bottom