• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The slow effect on Mei's left-click and Ult are bugged right now.

w4zznGA.jpg

NeoRaider

Is it just sprays for harder uprising difficulties?

Mode is real boring after the first time, shoulda done some randomisation.

Ikr?? Already kinda bored of it. It's very, very repetitive. I got all the achievements except for finishing it on Expert and Legendary. And i think that i will not even bother.

On the other hand All Heroes version can still be fun, so i will probably play it more for loot boxes... next week.

Defuser

I was in a 3 man event with a Symmetra,Torb and a McCree and beat it with no heals. The fourth player who was Zen fucking bailed out on the team but the 3 of us continued. Torb's armor and Sym's Shield generator actually sustain us to the end. Although it was on normal mode but it was no easy feat.

jviggy43

Ikr?? Already kinda bored of it. It's very, very repetitive. I got all the achievements except for finishing it on Expert and Legendary. And i think that i will not even bother.

On the other hand All Heroes version can still be fun, so i will probably play it more for loot boxes... next week.
Those are like the only modes worth doing it on
Mei is broken after the patch.

I haven't played Mei as much the last couple seasons but I do love to run her when I can. Sucks but hopefully they fix it quickly. In the meantime Uprising will be my go to.

So I havent played since the conclusion of the Chinese new year event....what are the major bullet points I should be aware of balance wise other then the addition of Orisa?

What are the advantages of doing a jumping charge?

when you charge normally, there's like a second delay...as oppossed to when you're jumping charge, that second delay is removed. I've charged people who got caught off gaurd by it because they didn't see me winding up. (but I've also missed people that I wouldn't have missed before because they moved slightly and I didn't see it/sense it. It's basically just a charge that goes off faster, but its a little hard to master cause your view is obstructed when you jump, and the people you were going to charge might have moved. it's situational.

M.D

Only played 2 matches so far but that was quite fun.
I like heroes who fire explosives, got a lot of kills that way

If anyone is interested in playing with a complete noob add me

#Moti2377

its honestly worthless playing quickplay in this game. like what is the point of a three man team being widow, hanzo, and torb on attack other than people intentionally being assholes? and then the "lol go play comp" horseshit.

there is a difference between trying things out or playing a less pressure game than comp and intentionally fucking forcing your team to lose

snack

when you charge normally, there's like a second delay...as oppossed to when you're jumping charge, that second delay is removed. I've charged people who got caught off gaurd by it because they didn't see me winding up. (but I've also missed people that I wouldn't have missed before because they moved slightly and I didn't see it/sense it. It's basically just a charge that goes off faster, but its a little hard to master cause your view is obstructed when you jump, and the people you were going to charge might have moved. it's situational.
Nice. I'm gonna try this out in training mode. Thanks for the tip!

Sullichin

They should probably nerf the charge of Sound Barrier now. Another 25%.

Hmm, maybe. It does charge quite fast now. But isn't the range of it also reduced?

I hate the range for the speed boost - few times I was left in the dust out of spawn. And once as soldier I was sprinting in the speed boost and got too far ahead of lucio and had to slow down to stay in the aura. It's taking some getting used to, but it doesn't really feel natural

Jellie

Hmm, maybe. It does charge quite fast now. But isn't the range of it also reduced?

I hate the range for the speed boost - few times I was left in the dust out of spawn. And once as soldier I was sprinting in the speed boost and got too far ahead of lucio and had to slow down to stay in the aura. It's taking some getting used to, but it doesn't really feel natural

Range is the same. It wasn't in the patch notes so seems like it was PTR only.

rulerk1

Sombra has new translocater voice lines! I also give props to the blizz team for giving the other character voice lines in the new brawl. Such a nice detail they could have easily not done.

Paltheos

So they've nerfed loot boxes right? Not got a single item higher then a blue so far this patch.

Bad luck for you. Epic and Legendary drop rates continue to be higher during events. My first 3 boxes each yielded a legendary and I got more not too long after.

Shahadan

I'll trade you the tracer skin I just got for that.:p

Ugh I not even a huge fan of Tracer's skin. It is alright I guess.

Would be nice if we could gift something specific once in a while :p

You are both wrong and don't understand circumstantial evidence.

Is Paltheos wrong? I thought it worked that way. I always get most of the legendary stuff at each event without trying or buying anything. I don't think I've ever used coins come to think of it.
On the other hand I'm still missing a laaarge portion of launch skins/tags,/whatever

KiraFA37

I appreciate the effort put into these PvE things. But they have no staying power for me past like one or two times through.

The all heroes you can do a couple of more runs though just tried with McCree and I'm probably gunno try a couple of more times to practice my aim like I did in Junkenstein. The real test is how of a cheese comp you can get and still win.

Wtf Mei is unplayable

Super annoying, the entire enemy team was running this fast spammy shit like genji and tracer and the only hard counter doesn't work.

Top Bottom