• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

When I was playing against AI, I would just wait for invite spam to go into the New Player channel, or just put it out there that I wanted a group specifically for the skin. Seemed to work.

Since I'm not really invested in the game, I can lose my way to the skin. No big deal. I really wish it had more complexity or weight to it. Because Kerrigan getting healed by Lucio while fighting Diablo is pretty damn cool.

Also, Seagull is playing Junkrat right now.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What the hell does "throwing" mean when people are talking about HOTS? Does it basically mean "not trying" and just charging into the enemy base without caring if you die in a few seconds?

Veelk

Banned
Is there any chance of Blizzard allowing skins to transfer from console to PC?

Because I feel like they are making players grow more and more entrenched in their platforms the longer Overwatch exists. I've been playing on console for a year and have put in lots of time and money into getting skins from those events.

At this point, I would basically have to give up HUGE investments if I were to switch to PC. And I think that's....kind of bullshit. And the longer it goes on, the more I will have to give up to make the switch. And I don't think that's at all fair.

dawgparty

What the hell does "throwing" mean when people are talking about HOTS? Does it basically mean "not trying" and just charging into the enemy base without caring if you die in a few seconds?

Can use it for Overwatch too. Just means throwing the game either on purpose or otherwise.

Apathy

Party time emote best with the new skin, also SHE DOESN'T MAKE SIREN NOISES. LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE BLIZZARD!!!

pretty much, like any other game/sport, just means diving/giving up/letting the other team win

Party time emote best with the new skin, also SHE DOESN'T MAKE SIREN NOISES. LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE BLIZZARD!!!

pretty much, like any other game/sport, just means diving/giving up/letting the other team win

The siren noise should be activated with DM or when someone ults and you eat it with DM. NO-FUN POLICE, BITCHES *eats grav*.

Apathy

Orochinagi#1938

IA or QM?

Week 2 can't be done vs AI (according to the quest), unlike week 1 where it said AI matches were fine

Should replace DVa's dew and doritoes with coffee and donuts in the Officer skin

While right now it has the newness factor and the uniqueness factor (since you gotta slog through matches with people to get it), I don't think it'll have the staying power like a lot of her other skins, and this not really get the memes (they'll be a few art pieces and cosplays but nothing on the level of like tight one piece dva skins tend to have)

New Skin is awesome love the sirens as she flies.

HoTS was good but man I can't play that for hours like Overwatch it'll get boring and I don't like using the mouse.

Apathy

I think a lot of people are going to skip next week, and then the following week they will jump back in cause of boxes and forget it's a sequential progression

Wanderer5

I probably wouldn't play HotS so frequently overall, but I am glad that I found characters that I enjoy greatly pretty quick, so I had a decently easy time getting into the game. I mostly wanted the D.Va's skin, but I'll probably check out the 3rd and 4th week.

New Skin is awesome love the sirens as she flies.

HoTS was good but man I can't play that for hours like Overwatch it'll get boring and I don't like using the mouse.

Eh, its fun if you do objetives or play ranked, QM is boring.

I think a lot of people are going to skip next week, and then the following week they will jump back in cause of boxes and forget it's a sequential progression

Didnt the missions stack anyway? you have to do Week 3 anyway for week 4 as far as I know.

I dont mind the banner and the spray.

Top Bottom