• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Apathy

Eh, its fun if you do objetives or play ranked, QM is boring.

Didnt the missions stack anyway? you have to do Week 3 anyway for week 4 as far as I know.

I dont mind the banner and the spray.

gotta do week 3 before you do week 4 missions, even if you do them all on the last week

MattDoza

Needed just one more game to get one more event lootbox and people were purposefully not getting on the payload to start that phase. Bunch of buttheads.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Dammit, i got my lvl like 5 minutes too late. At least I got the Orisa skin from the 3rd Arcade win box before that.

hypernima

Banned
There's nothing more dangerous on KOTH than going 2-0 up, randoms on your team can get cocky and switch roles for lolz or the other team pick a crazy comp because they're already 2-0 down. Happened to me in solo q sometimes. If you're lucky, randoms will switch back and start playing again, if not, I guarantee they'll be the first ones to spam "Thanks" when you lose and nearly pass out from banging your head against a wall.

He was first to leave as soon as defeat showed up.
I mean I guess it was time to show his God Hanzo skills. Really doesn't help the rep of the character and legitimate Hanzo players. I wouldn't have minded if it was someone like Komaru switching, but kid didn't have the juice.

MacAttack

HOTS lobby is flooded with throwers looking for groups. I feel like this is unfair to people who actually enjoy this game. Imagine if overwatch was flooded with players intentionally throwing games to unlock stuff in another game.

Got my skin, no thrown games on either side. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful.

HOTS lobby is flooded with throwers looking for groups. I feel like this is unfair to people who actually enjoy this game. Imagine if overwatch was flooded with players intentionally throwing games to unlock stuff in another game.

Got my skin, no thrown games on either side. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful.

but people in OW just throw with no reward in the end other than derank everyone else. :genjisad:

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

It was unbearable, against AI it was tolerable.

god I hate mobas

MacAttack

wait, how do you look for other players looking to group up again? I forget and these tabs are confusing meh! LOL
There is a box on the right hand side that says when games are looking for players. Join one of those and send friend requests to the players on your team.

xaosslug

There is a box on the right hand side that says when games are looking for players. Join one of those and send friend requests to the players on your team.

omg, what happened? I remember there used to be a list of people looking for a game and you could just click and join and send a friend request. Done.

this is brutal. -__-

Owzers

HOTS is so fucking boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Years skin until it comes to the regular loot boxes.

Also Pinku and I played tonight duo qp and there were 4 dps. We won, but it was awful. I might take an overwatch break since people don't seem to be playing lately.

Also Pinku and I played tonight duo qp and there were 4 dps. We won, but it was awful. I might take an overwatch break since people don't seem to be playing lately.

I was on earlier!

But yea not as many people on anymore... people beginning to hit season fatigue I guess.

I'm gone until Saturday.

It was a good time for a break. I'm actually more bummed about having to leave P5. Got Zelda and Mario Kart for the road though.

Syf

Banned
Feeling that Overwatch fever again. Maybe I'll try to pace myself this time rather than binging every day like I did in the beta.

Bisnic

I know the Dva skin is suppose to come to regular boxes one day, but is that only for consoles because they don't have HOTS?

I really hate how the 3 lootboxes you can get in Arcade Mode are locked behind such specific game types.

You can choose to play:

1) Capture the Flag, a mode that ends in a draw at least 75% of the time, so is a complete waste of time for trying to get those lootboxes.

2) Random Heroes, where skill isn't as much of a factor so much as sheer luck. Also, you barely ever get to use a character's ult. They should charge faster in this mode.

3) Elimination. Have fun playing the same map over and over.

Why can't I just earn those lootboxes by playing Quick Play?

Bisnic

I really hate how the 3 lootboxes you can get in Arcade Mode are locked behind such specific game types.

You can choose to play:

1) Capture the Flag, a mode that ends in a draw at least 75% of the time, so is a complete waste of time for trying to get those lootboxes.

2) Random Heroes, where skill isn't as much of a factor so much as sheer luck. Also, you barely ever get to use a character's ult. They should charge faster in this mode.

3) Elimination. Have fun playing the same map over and over.

Why can't I just earn those lootboxes by playing Quick Play?

There's No limit too, which is basically the old Quick Play. Haven't played it enough to know if it's mostly people playing 3+ of the same heroes in one team.

Cappa

Banned

Im on pretty much every day except not when you guys are on

LiK

Got other games to play. I'm almost done with Zelda's main quest.

I still play as long as it's not Comp where people are experimenting with their non-mains.

LiK

Even tho people were actually trying to win in HOTS QP yesterday, the matches were like 10 min max. Totally painless especially since I was watching Giant Bomb on another monitor during it, LOL

Top Bottom