• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Nothing like being on the verge of winning a game and then someone on the other team switches to Widow and then it turns out that they are either a smurf acc or blatantly cheating and carries their team.

Shit makes me want to quit this game. Fucking obnoxious, and back down below 3K SR I go.

rulerk1

Some kid sent me a video message saying I had no thumbs as Ana. I get so much abuse when I play her. I don't even think I'm doing that badly lol

Aaaand 2nd comp game in a row with a blatant Master / GM level smurf on the other team.

Fuck it, I'm done til Blizzard gets their shit together about this. It's getting to the point where it's aggravating me and pissing me off IRL and that's a sign it's time to step away from the game for a while.

I will live with the solace that I work an 80 hour work week as a physician and solo made it to Diamond as a Genji. Not willing to drop more money on an alt account so I can stomp on lower tiers.

Welp I'm never gonna play during finals week again, my SR has been a literal roller coaster this week because of stress. I peaked in the mid 3800s, didn't give up on a lose streak and fell down to the 3200s (Along with an accidental quit seconds before the match truly ended), then had another winstreak and got back to the 3500s.

I don't think the game even knows where to place me anymore, I was getting games with top 500s again last night followed by games with Platinums.

On the upside, I finally got a kill in a legit match by punching someone into Oasis traffic as Winston, so I feel I can quit the game at any time now and be 100% satisfied.

XaosWolf

Finally finished placements. 2291 and my buddy is 2537.
We seem to always be around 200 from each other so at least THAT is consistent.

Bumped into a smurf account and his friends and then finally ended up with some cool people who used mics and weren't complete assholes.

Gorillaz

I've been living vicariously through anti while he climbs the ladder

Maybe I should just go maim one hero too and see what happens next season.

I already carry as rein now

Rein is fun to play (And easy to carry with) so long as your heals or damage dealers are decent. Otherwise I want to cry when my shield is constantly in the low hundreds, and I can't swing my big hammer or fire strike because the other Rein is getting pocketed while I'm getting focused by their entire time.

I hate that I have the most hours with him this season. I keep getting forced into playing him which keeps giving me more hours as him.....

Rein is fun to play (And easy to carry with) so long as your heals or damage dealers are decent. Otherwise I want to cry when my shield is constantly in the low hundreds, and I can't swing my big hammer or fire strike because the other Rein is getting pocketed while I'm getting focused by their entire time.

I hate that I have the most hours with him this season. I keep getting forced into playing him which keeps giving me more hours as him.....
Well hello SgtWiggles, I see that you main Reinhardt...

maomaoIYP

Some kid sent me a video message saying I had no thumbs as Ana. I get so much abuse when I play her. I don't even think I'm doing that badly lol

While I was playing Ana in QP some idiot sent me this. I took a screenshot of his overbuff stats and sent them back. He was apparently a QP only support main.
Rw6ooj7.png

Gorillaz

I love playing aggressive with rein but yea it's becoming more a "well I'm not good at rein" making me play him then me playing him because I want to. I almost rather do the job then someome that cant.

I get moonmoon and his "I retired rein" mentality now. Even has a Smurf called CantPlayRein lol

maomaoIYP

Dude sent you hate mail for QP? LOL

Also, I'm gonna add you.

Sure, go ahead. The only reason I haven't added the rest is because it might be hard playing with you guys due to timezones and distance etc. I only have batman on my list but it was from Destiny. I think I raided with him once.

Well hello SgtWiggles, I see that you main Reinhardt...

I hate when people dig into my career profile pre-match, this season my top time is basically tied between Rein/Winston/Hog at around 11-10 hours each, followed by Soldier at 6 and almost all my other frequents/mains around 4.

I really want to start picking up new characters (I'm using Reaper and Soldier a lot more this season), but I rarely get to because I'm always just getting shuffled back to old mains. Also I started using Torb non-ironically, I wish he wasnt considered a troll characters because damn can you shut a team down when you play him well.

Ran into some really toxic players in QM last night. Crying they weren't getting healed while I'm holding it down solo and they're not doing anything to defend me. The number of times one of them was crying "HEAL ME" while they had the orb above their head was hilarious. I still somehow won them the game with that trusty Zen ult and managed 10,000 healing in a single round.

This is also the second time someone was so tilted at me, they tried to add me after the game. Lol. Sure buddy, I'll accept that real quick.

I use my mic always when playing Zen to call out Discords, but also to call bullshit when I get told to stop DPSing and Heal. It's nice to be able to tell them to watch the Kill Feed. If I'm getting killed by Sombra, Tracer, and Genji, I'm not being protected. It has nothing to do with going DPS. And that's assuming they even watch the Kill Feed and don't spam "Need Healing" while I'm coming back from spawn.

They will beg me to switch to Orisa.

And I'll do it.
This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us, Owzers! Play Orisa!"... and I'll whisper "Yeah, okay. Sure!"

That feel when you are on Defense Eichenwald and place a Torb turret on that little ledge overlooking the choke behind the Offense side and nobody notices it doing damage and kills for close to a minute.

Nimby

Banned
Watching Seagull win with an Sym one-trick on his team, Sym was actually part of the reason they one, twice. Sym would actually be a very strong hero (on offense too!) if she was actually a support and had some means of mitigating damage to her team.

One 2CP, final points especially, the enemy team has to go to point when you're capping. They don't have time to hunt down tele.

Attack teleporter is actually very strong, just the rest of the hero is subpar.

Geneijin

Watching Seagull win with an Sym one-trick on his team, Sym was actually part of the reason they one, twice. Sym would actually be a very strong hero (on offense too!) if she was actually a support and had some means of mitigating damage to her team.

One 2CP, final points especially, the enemy team has to go to point when you're capping. They don't have time to hunt down tele.

Attack teleporter is actually very strong, just the rest of the hero is subpar.
Depends. Is the teleporter still glitched? I haven't heard it fixed yet.

Top Bottom