• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Swig_

Has anyone had issues with HoTS games not counting towards the dva quest? I played a few games with a friend today and none of them counted towards my quest. It still shows 0/5. The "add a friend to a party" checkbox was green and checked during this time.

LiK

Jellie finished placements yet?

edit: just saw he's not placed yet.

edit2: Owzers throwing the game.

edit3: Owzers back to good ol' Rein.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
When all else fails, go Widow.

I 'main' Zenyatta so it's not that bad, just annoying I guess. I have to be accurate in order to hit a flying Pharah whereas she can just splash damage around me.

Solution - when aiming at the sky, increase all Zenyatta orb hitboxes to enormous AoE globes. Flawless idea.

LiK

I 'main' Zenyatta so it's not that bad, just annoying I guess. I have to be accurate in order to hit a flying Pharah whereas she can just splash damage around me.

Solution - when aiming at the sky, increase all Zenyatta orb hitboxes to enormous AoE globes. Flawless idea.

Yea, you need to hope the Discord on her would get more people to focus fire on her.

Dartastic

Oh god. I just realized you have to do each week of the nexus quest to get the items, so I can't get Officer D.va. Can you do week 1 and then do week 2 now? D:

Owzers

The ransoms were terrible, the Mercy didn't heal me a single time while I was Pharah, lol.
The same person who was a Mei on our defense that died in the first ten seconds, I deemed them my scapegoat.

Pooh I'm watching the stream, feels like I'm tanking right alongside you. Colbert came on, not sure if I'm returning.

Oh no, pooh might win :0

The same person who was a Mei on our defense that died in the first ten seconds, I deemed them my scapegoat.

Pooh I'm watching the stream, feels like I'm tanking right alongside you. Colbert came on, not sure if I'm returning.

Oh no, pooh might win :0

Our rein was dumb. But whatever.

I owned for the most part as Ana.

KarmaCow

Do you just lose out on any excess CP if you're over the limit when you get the end of season bonus? I didn't realise that the season would probably be ending in a couple weeks.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
What is the argument for Winston / Symmetra fire not going through Zarya shields? It's not like she would be useless because of that change.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What is the argument for Winston / Symmetra fire not going through Zarya shields? It's not like she would be useless because of that change.

Always did believe there should be a few changes to some. Like Genji blocking rockets, Zarya's.or Hanzo's ult, Zarya's bubble with Winston and Sym is another, Dva with Rein's Fire change, etc.

Anyways, won a few in a row which was nice. I like playing Rein, but he's so reliant on the team, it's not even funny continually getting flank, watching their Mercy uncontested shoot from range, Pharah popping up for behind, while our Lucio is doing anything but healing.

Top Bottom