• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

gryvan

so is there like something new happening over the weekend? cause holy shit this losing streak is real...like wtf happened?

Blues1990

Because there is one on every team and 90% of people fucking suck with her.

But I'm being unfair. It's Overwatch in general that sucks.

"Hey Reinhardt, why not block me with your holo-shield that’s 20 times my size and, no, you’re gonna charge 30 feet away from me, your lifeline, into certain doom? OK then."

"Hey Reinhardt, why not block me with your holo-shield that’s 20 times my size and, no, you’re gonna charge 30 feet away from me, your lifeline, into certain doom? OK then."
"I'm a healer so I'm no exempt from all blame, and can't possibly be the reason we are losing or be convinced to switch characters."

Blues1990

"I'm a healer so I'm no exempt from all blame, and can't possibly be the reason we are losing or be convinced to switch characters."

I have played both Reinhardt and Zarya, and I'm not afraid to call out either the DPS or Supports for doing their job horribly. It get's infuriating when I'm trying to push in as Rein, everyone else behind me are deathly afraid to follow up.

MCD

The figurine looks awesome. I've been itching to order the Pachmarhi plush toy and the Mei Nendoroid, and maybe the Tracer Nendoroid, as well.

Even after seeing the images online I never expected her to be this huge. Looks awesome in person.

I have played both Reinhardt and Zarya, and I'm not afraid to call out either the DPS or Supports for doing their job horribly. It get's infuriating when I'm trying to push in as Rein, everyone else behind me are deathly afraid to follow up.
Yea salty doesn't begin to describe how I feel after my last session and I'm just venting.

I love Overwatch, like talking about it, love watching streams and shit. But I... kinda don't enjoy actually playing it lately. Lol

Was Zarya, spam got Ult, Tracer with Ult acknowledges, killed one guy, Ult, Tracer Bombs and kills 3, great combo. I die from other 2 remaining...team doesn't push on objective, stays at choke, let's Tracer get doubled teamed by the 2 and die.

Should have been 5v2 and easy cap. Why don't players push???

Owzers

Yea salty doesn't begin to describe how I feel after my last session and I'm just venting.

I love Overwatch, like talking about it, love watching streams and shit. But I... kinda don't enjoy actually playing it lately. Lol
I might be on in half an hour with Pinku and am already regretting it.

Have you finished P5?

Didn't touch ow this past week, only played a bit today on practice range to warm up, are you on now?

Edit: Might join you guys, play a few games before sleep. I miss the tilt, I'm not the same without it.

Blues1990

I'm about the same since I picked up the game last year. I'm still enjoying it, but lately in competitive, I'm switching to heroes that are self-sustaining so that I don't have to look after a bunch of morons (as Lucio/Ana/Zenyatta) that are arguing between one-another. I actually got POTG (as Mei) when playing KOTH, and in the process, causing the opposing team to focus their attention one me and securing our victory.

Im down.

You guys are starting to make me want to buy a PC to play it on there PS4 GAF.

No one is around anymore.

I'm just about done with Persona 5 so I'll be around on PS4 OW more now. I could use a good dose of salt and self-flagellation after a month of nothing but single-player JRPG.

Remember when I said I was in Grandmaster? In two days I have managed to fall back down to 3800 I swear I hate this game.

At least if I never make it back I will still get the cool stuff from it.

Jellie

Im down.

You guys are starting to make me want to buy a PC to play it on there PS4 GAF.

No one is around anymore.
Do it do you can join in on this!

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Literally five seconds after i click on junkrat during Hana's defense warmup

"I understand your limited brain function prevents your sorry ass to think properly, but i advise you to pick someone else other than fucking junk"

I mean, five seconds. He probably started typing the instant I clicked

God i love the community

Of course the one highlight posted from the games is of the single time I gave criticism to our team lmao. Makes me look like a jerk. ;~;

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have skirmish turned off yet blizzard thinks this waiting for players is ok
image26tu5s.jpg

Dekutulla

after basically an entire day of playing comp ow, I've realized...

I don't really like ow very much, so I guess I might as well free up the disk space :v

hypernima

Banned
Remember when I said I was in Grandmaster? In two days I have managed to fall back down to 3800 I swear I hate this game.

At least if I never make it back I will still get the cool stuff from it.

Yeah I saw you and got depressed.
I was like, "if Twrecks is dropping, what hope is there for me :"

Ill swap to Zen if we need more damage or we have mostly flankers, and Lucio if my team can handle themselves.

I can't Anna though. I'm not a sniper. Snipers are bad people.

Those two losses were so bad that I had to play one soloq before going to bed because I knew that it couldn't be worse than that lol

It went well fortunately, Pharah on attack and S76 on defense for a easy win.

Batman was really good as D.Va on route 66, that DM saved my life at least two times. At least we won that game.

Top Bottom