• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

catspit

Be thankful they left in the first minute. No loss of stats for you. You'll be even more annoyed when they leave a couple minutes after, forcing you to deal with a 5v6. And yes you'll still lose ELO if you quit when he does too.

Funny you mention this because it happened twice.. Steamrolled very quickly when only 4 heroes. I know they have penalties for leaving.. But they should be heavy penalties in competitive mode... Because 4 of us took a loss upon them leaving.

12 year old Torb throw broke the group, huh?

Hey, Torb is legit :'(

He was throwing with sombra/pharah though, who picks pharah against a comp like that.

We said it was gonna be the last one, we'll get on later. I blame ruler for leaving us.

And I've officially abandon mercy. Right now I feel like I can't stand play her a second more, might play Ana on attack and koth with a tank heavy comp or Rein/Orisa duo, but defense is all lucio/zen/sym.

Edit: also those mercy potg are the most boring shit ever. 2-man rez potg? c'mon...

Hey, Torb is legit :'(

He was throwing with sombra/pharah though, who picks pharah against a comp like that.

We said it was gonna be the last one, we'll get on later. I blame ruler for leaving us.

And I've officially abandon mercy. Right now I feel like I can't stand play her a second more, might play Ana on attack and koth with a tank heavy comp or Rein/Orisa duo, but defense is all lucio/zen/sym.

Edit: also those mercy potg are the most boring shit ever. 2-man rez potg? c'mon...
Supports have broken you.

😂😂😂😂😂

The solution is me solo healing as Lucio

In some games lucio solo healing would actually be better for the team lol, those koth games when I play as Zen and feel like the only thing I'm doing in the game is coming back from the spawn because I'm being murdered by tracers are rough, team isn't getting any support from me.

I like to stay a bit behind the team as him, but maybe I should start being in the middle of the fight and hope for the best. His hitbox is so shitty though...

Lost a comp game when my team was up 2-0, then had an 80% lead in the last round.

Just shocked rn.

Those are the worst :(

TheYanger

I doubt anyone in the world could be saltier than these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PmEZ6bUm8

I have seen something similar before where our team got wiped less than a meter from a checkpoint, and somehow our payload auto scored itself after we died.

The payload distance counter says that it's closer for some reason. Like, it creeps forward before the zarya ult, but not after at all, and for some reason it's already listed as being closer even when it's clearly off the finish. bizarre.

Lost a comp game when my team was up 2-0, then had an 80% lead in the last round.

Just shocked rn.

Been on both sides of that many times. Switching to a counter for the win/loss. It's always a session-ender for me, too, whichever side I'm on. Too raw, high or low, to continue. But it's why I come back- to really feel those dizzying highs and lows.

TheYanger

I doubt anyone in the world could be saltier than these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PmEZ6bUm8

I have seen something similar before where our team got wiped less than a meter from a checkpoint, and somehow our payload auto scored itself after we died.

The payload distance counter says that it's closer for some reason. Like, it creeps forward before the zarya ult, but not after at all, and for some reason it's already listed as being closer even when it's clearly off the finish. bizarre.

I take it back, look at the start, the payload has ALREADY GONE to .1 meters closer before the video starts, they just wiped the team and it's going backwards. For some reason the game didn't already end, but from the looks of it the red team had won prior to the start of the video.

I wish there was a way to hide all player text chat but still be able to see ult charge callouts and heal/group up callouts because holy shit the toxicity in text chat has gotten way worse recently I've found. It's just fucking gross and exhausting.

rulerk1

That Anubis round was so toxic. Just wow. So dumb. Nerf symmetra on that map please. Also I'm playing reaper next time because they have been doing work

Good games, played like crap on gibraltar but the other ones were fun. Hanamura doesn't count.

Somehow I get triggered when I see symmetra and shield generator, I get tunnel vision to that because it takes so much time to kill anyone when that shit is up. And when we can a random mercy appears and we have to do it all over again.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sorry guys, something personal happened and it had to be dealt with.

It's fine. Sorry you had to witness that hanamura game, sometimes we like to throw :p

That Anubis round was so toxic. Just wow. So dumb. Nerf symmetra on that map please. Also I'm playing reaper next time because they have been doing work

You said you were going sombra. Make up your mind! :)

rulerk1

Good games, played like crap on gibraltar but the other ones were fun. Hanamura doesn't count.

Somehow I get triggered when I see symmetra and shield generator, I get tunnel vision to that because it takes so much time to kill anyone when that shit is up. And when we can a random mercy appears and we have to do it all over again.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's fine. Sorry you had to witness that hanamura game, sometimes we like to throw :p

You said you were going sombra. Make up your mind! :)

Reaper takes less skill xD. I'm still kind of nervous playing not tank in comp

Salarians

boop three enemies
Orisa orbs them while their floating over the pit
they fall
she gets POTG

E6ggBpk.jpg

Ramirez

GG Vault, I didn't play very well that last game. I had gold elims most of the match despite what the Lucio kept squawking, lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sometimes I'm baffled by the changes Blizzard makes

like yeah changing Orisa's barrier is totally going to fix her issue. Like that's going to stop scatter arrow from one shotting her

Sometimes I'm baffled by the changes Blizzard makes

like yeah changing Orisa's barrier is totally going to fix her issue. Like that's going to stop scatter arrow from one shotting her

I mean, scatter arrow can 1 shot pretty much any hero in the game so I'm not sure how that's specifically an Orisa "issue".

komaruR

I think Koramu actually tilted in HOTS QM

i tilted the one match way before. the cemetry map one. i was venting to Kill. we were leading 18 to 8 and the our team just up and feed and no1 was going for the altars. just need 2 more (like 2-4min) but no. we go finish the game longer by letting them comeback and win by capturing like 4 altars and 1 boss (6+mins) when we could won by capturing 2 more..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/143182066 you can hear all the comms. got it on vod...

Top Bottom