• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Just played a QP KOTH match where a Symmetra/Lucio duo on the other team would run up to our spawn and completely ignore the point, trying to put a bunch of turrets right outside our spawn door to get anybody that died. The problem was I was Tracer and just kept killing all her turrets and dodging them while the rest of my team kept killing the rest of their team on point.

I think that's my signal to stop playing OW for the night. Can't deal with this shit anymore.

EDIT:
then maybe owzer or Nuno Pinto. those two play everynight. then just remember to add the other folks you group up with. they are usually gaf too

I think there needs to be more than one stack going on PS4 - I think we've got more than enough people to have multiple stacks going now.

I SiR MartY I

Neo Member
Off-season is actually enjoyable. I thought it would be full of people trolling and throwing but with the exception of one game, everyone has been working together and actually playing the objective. Team comps have looked a lot like QP teams with no balance but they've been working.

Really wish actual comp games were like this, having team mates that try to work together is enjoyable but also very rare.

Apathy

BTW, as an aside, I love the white background when opening boxes and in general the one with the whole cast. I wish they would give us the option to pick a favorite splash to use

Anne

BTW, as an aside, I love the white background when opening boxes and in general the one with the whole cast. I wish they would give us the option to pick a favorite splash to use

On the flipside, I can't stand it. I'm light sensitive and every time I go back to the home screen I just get blinded by it :<

Plesiades

I love me some global chat.

T0YJ6bs.png

Beekeeper Mei should:
Shoot a honey spray that slows enemies down
Create honeycomb walls
Release bees and honey spray with her ultimate, and say "Bees! Don't move!"

—————

What do those symbols mean that appear periodically on the left side of the screen? Like a lightning bolt and some pages

I have reached new levels of BM obnoxiousness today.

I've configured my Logitech Gaming Software to have my mouse's Right Click perform the Right Click action and then immediately use my character's default Voice Line. Now every single Lucio Right Click comes with a "Boop!"

I might've started a cancer this day.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)

I've configured my Logitech Gaming Software to have my mouse's Right Click perform the Right Click action and then immediately use my character's default Voice Line. Now every single Lucio Right Click comes with a "Boop!"

Saw someone on stream do something similar, also with Lucio except like every key was also bound with "You gotta believe" so the entire match was you gotta believe every x seconds.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I bound it to F so I could 'oh yeah' with Winston every time I leap

decided to play a qp game

dude picks hanzo

jumps off the first ledge he sees

switches to torb

never builds a turret

i think i'll wait to play again until wednesday

oh man I wish this was possible on console lol

Played against a Lucio last night who kept spamming "Get some Lucio-Ohs!!"

Successfully&#8203; tilted the fuck out of our team.

You can tie a voiceline to an often unused button, like L3

yeah I bind voice lines to L2 if the hero can fit it sometimes but having it in one click would be nicer lol

also I use L3 for the comm menu, so so so much better than the dpad. One of the things I changed back in the beta

I legitimately cannot imagine playing the game again with comm menu on the dpad, much harder to reach and you can't even move/aim (well)

I never really loved this game but Ive been playing the last few days and feel addicted

I just love playing some characters, grinding that ultimate, and letting loose

I just hate how reliant I need to be on teammates who seem so crappy. Its like Battlefield levels of bad

It feels as if the bigger the game, the worse the randoms. I can play smaller team games like Uncharted or Rainbow 6 and the teamwork is always excellent

Actually, I can deal with average teammates if it didnt feel like matchmaking was lopsided. Its fine in ranked but quick play was a constant nightmare

I never really loved this game but Ive been playing the last few days and feel addicted

I just love playing some characters, grinding that ultimate, and letting loose

I just hate how reliant I need to be on teammates who seem so crappy. Its like Battlefield levels of bad

It feels as if the bigger the game, the worse the randoms. I can play smaller team games like Uncharted or Rainbow 6 and the teamwork is always excellent

Actually, I can deal with average teammates if it didnt feel like matchmaking was lopsided. Its fine in ranked but quick play was a constant nightmare
that's the exact opposite experience I got with that game

R6: Siege is the most toxic community I'm a part of lol

anyway in theory the more you play the more balanced your QP matches will be since it'll get your MMR right

that's the exact opposite experience I got with that game

R6: Siege is the most toxic community I'm a part of lol
I was actually reflecting on my own experiences between the two games recently. In Siege, it's not too rare for me to see a person carrying our team and then maybe losing in a clutch scenario in the match point round and then apologizing to the team on mic for it. Meanwhile in Overwatch it's waaaay too common to have teammates lose their cool over anything another teammate does in a match lol. I basically only play Overwatch to do comp because of how rigid it is, but Siege is the place I go to for a fun chill anytime experience.

Ghazi

Just played my first match in at least a month. First death was an instakill by a Hanzo scatterarrow and the second was getting hooked by a roadhog I stunned and killed after he recovered.

It's shocking how quickly the experience turns to shit in this game.

Moonkid

Been playing again, 3 weeks out from exams too >___> So far got nothing notable from my boxes *surprise!*

Are PS4 in-house games still a thing? In any case I'll catch some of y'all on the weekend or earlier.

Top Bottom