• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
DBCPLu3UwAAI8L0.jpg

A - F marked on map, 6cp confirmed PogChamp

Though I hope not.

Apathy

Going to use "off season" to try different aiming modes. Too bad linear ramp is still broken. Blizzard pls.

edit

lol someone was destroying as various DPS classes in quick play so I sent a sarcastic "which keyboard and mouse adapter are you using :^)" and got this reply

IyFSVGX.png

Madman.

At this point it's just easier to go and get a pc

Really hope for Season 5 they go back to the old Top 500 settings of simply reaching it instead of having to stay in it. That or make some change to prevent people from just cruising once their in without fear of falling out.

I feel like that change caused a LOT more smurfs/alts to come out because they wanted to keep playing but also keep their spots or however close they were to it.

Apathy

Only problem with mystery is the unlucky draw of getting the garbage that is sym. Man I wish I could at least set off 1 character that I didn't want to get

These loot boxes are terrible. I have not gotten a single skin yet and the only dance emote I got was Zarya. Last time I remember the loot boxes being good was the Christmas event. I got most of the good skins without having to purchase them.

QP is sure different now it's off-season. I get constantly put together with people who actually pick good characters for the situation and play as a team. Where were these people in comp? (I know, way above my SR...) -.-

just got killed by a junkrat as pharah while I was mid-air in mystery heroes...

that being said, mystery heroes KOTH really needs to be 1 round

Backlogger

Man I've gotten 3 legendary skins during the anniversary event and all of them have been for Lucio.... :-/

That's the only one I've got. I have enough credits to buy another one so I may grab Soldier right before the event ends if I don't get it via loot drops. I refuse to buy them anymore. I get 2-3 duplicates on paid loot boxes. Not doing that anymore...

Miyahon

That's the only one I've got. I have enough credits to buy another one so I may grab Soldier right before the event ends if I don't get it via loot drops. I refuse to buy them anymore. I get 2-3 duplicates on paid loot boxes. Not doing that anymore...

Yeah these were without buying loot boxes and earning them through arcade and leveling up.

DR2K

Banned
Got Tracer's skin. Great skin. Should have been Sombras. All I need is Pharahs skin and a few dance emotes and Ilthis crappy anniversary will be over.

Top Bottom