• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

One thing I've learned from Lik's VODs is that I start breathing heavily when I activate dragonblade

NUyttbn.gif

This is you playing genji.

get me back into platinum. when you can outheal an ana on your team who switched to mercy and still manage to have gold heals as zen and instead of killing our mercy winston and sombra came after me. RIP

feel

Quick question guys, when you use voice chat (on pc) does any indicator pop up on screen to indicate the game is transmitting your voice to the other players? Like for example your name in a corner with a lil speaker icon next to it like some other games do.

edit- nevermind, it does, I had something misconfigured in the windows sounds settings, it's working fine now

LiK

Gonna do some late night QP for lootboxes. No Comp without stack cuz it's Friday night and randoms are gonna be crazy unpredictable.

I think I have gotten really good with D.Va just from watching a lot of Overwatch esports.

In my limited time this season she has probably been by best hero so far. I'm gonna keep experimenting with her.

lmao. i should have recorded the qp match. attack dorado. playing as zen i basically was in front killing everyone while the other 4 were on the payload pushing. stayed with 4 gold, elim, obj kill, heal, dmg. we also had a mercy. dropped to silver heal when i died before they won ;(

WbMNyAr.png

I think I have gotten really good with D.Va just from watching a lot of Overwatch esports.

In my limited time this season she has probably been by best hero so far. I'm gonna keep experimenting with her.
My Dva is spicy this season.

God damn me yapping that whole game. LUL such a good one though. I'm Lik's biggest cheerleader.

Something broke my Reinhardt. Lol. I was playing in Mayhem mode, no idea what caused it to happen. Charging against walls seemed to trigger the camera to pull out into a third person view with my shield permanently sticking out. It'd only reset when I died. Weird.

I'm mostly documenting this in case I get accused of hacking or something.

zm3NJ5.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZJmbOS5Wk8

LiK

Goddammit, got into a QP game where no one was playing. They were just dancing. Trying to get the Sombra hack trophy and some asshole Bastion comes in and kills me.

LiK

Argh, was so close. Playing as Sombra in Hanamura Defense is actually pretty fun. Totally disrupts the attackers. Guess I'll just practice as Sombra tonight.

5 gold (elim, dmg, heal, obj kill, obj time) on defense on volksaya as zen.

but ended with silver dmg when i died and we won the game right after too. someone took the last hit. ;(

thats even with a torb on the team lol

he probably took the last hit to get him the gold dmg.

Hog hook me but failed to finish me off, flashbang->unload clip->roll->unload clip->punch followed by "Uhehe watch and learn".

Never felt so good playing McCree.

carlos

Nice Junkrat play , LiK; you got unlucky with a couple of those tires

went 2800 to 3004 today, hello 3K, I missed you since season 3 :)

#181 on soldier on overbuff, whatever that means. wish I could stop playing him, but I'm always the last to pick and usually my solo queue teams are DPS deficient.

Nimby

Banned
Lose one round of koth, guess I'll throw now

For real why? It was a close first round two. Wtf is wrong with people.

So ND played 3 placements we went 1-2, and the last two were apparently so bad that he will never play comp again in fear of tilting.

He is also so broken that he is convinced that mystery heroes is good and better than playing with a Gaf stack in comp. RIP old friend.

Meanwhile armed with our new powers of dive me and Owzers are headed for masters this season with the Diamond Pinku close behind. We'll do it in honor of our fallen comrade.

Jblanks

Just checked and I'm #39 on Zarya PS4, it won't last because I usually only play 100-200 games per season but still pretty cool.

Lose one round of koth, guess I'll throw now

For real why? It was a close first round two. Wtf is wrong with people.

The worst is when you're losing with a good team comp and ppl get frustrated and switch to a hero they think will be better but it's worse. It's not throwing which almost makes it more frustrating that they think they're genuinely helping.

LiK

So ND played 3 placements we went 1-2, and the last two were apparently so bad that he will never play comp again in fear of tilting.

He is also so broken that he is convinced that mystery heroes is good and better than playing with a Gaf stack in comp. RIP old friend.

Meanwhile armed with our new powers of dive me and Owzers are headed for masters this season with the Diamond Pinku close behind. We'll do it in honor of our fallen comrade.

Don't forget me

Pinku used to be the only guy that was lower than me lol

So much for that

Who knows maybe my placements will glitch out and I'll end up in GM.

:)

It was 4 actually (1-3), that last one should've never happened.

I didn't plan to play comp yesterday since I was having a lot of fun with mh (it's only worthy playing when there's events going on), but since you guys didn't finish your placements at the time I tried to get a few games in before you all reached diamond.

I'll finish my placements when the event ends or before if I get tired of mh. Can't wait to see that dive comp in action
with Owzers feeding as winston
:D

LiK

Comp officially started tomight cuz QP is a mess. The gold heroes are gone. Buttchin hates me for taking him into this hellish world.

Top Bottom