• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

AngryMoth

Lunatic Hai was my favourite korean team at the beginning of the season but I actually think I'm rooting for Meta Athena today?

edit: twitch being shitty for anyone else atm?

FerranMG

The game doesn't show stats for Arcade anywhere?
I reckon there's different stats for QP and Competitive, but all the Arcade data is lost?

Anne

Meta Athena doesn't know what to do if they can't set up Saya or Hoon. Every time they try to set up an engage LH just waits to spot whoever is on the carry and then sends Miro on top of them.

Big adjustment time or they are going to go out without contesting.

Did Libero hook the dva bomb back down

LiK

One of my favorite things from last night in QP was a 1v1 against a full health Soldier with a golden gun and I killed him as Mercy. Dude probably got tilted cuz he rushed back just to kill me, lol.

antitrop

Got carried by a level 30 pro Genji smurf that was boosting his Mercy friend, I wasn't complaining. The Mercy was rank 40 S1, Gold in S2 and 3, and GM in S4.

I need to find a pro Genji friend. :p

LiK

I wish we had an awesome Genji main in our group. A good Genji can carry teams for sure. But alas, good Genjis almost always end up on the other teams instead.

NeoRaider

- I just had 2 matches (King's Row) where enemy Genji literally destroyed us! I don't even know how was he doing it. He was charging his Ulti so fast. Probably had his Ulti 5-6 times during one match, and no one was able to kill him. Nerf his Ulti pls.

- Nerf Soldier completely. He is just broken and too strong. Plus he doesn't require any skill.

Cappa

Banned
I wish we had an awesome Genji main in our group. A good Genji can carry teams for sure. But alas, good Genjis almost always end up on the other teams instead.
Nd is actually a great Genji but for some reason never plays him anymore lol

LiK

- I just had 2 matches (King's Row) where enemy Genji literally destroyed us! I don't even know how was he doing it. He was charging his Ulti so fast. Probably had his Ulti 5-6 times during one match, and no one was able to kill him. Nerf his Ulti pls.

- Nerf Soldier completely. He is just broken and too strong. Plus he doesn't require any skill.

If Soldier was so easy to use then you should use him and climb to Masters.

Nd is actually a great Genji but for some reason never plays him anymore lol

Yah, seen ND play Torb more than Genji.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Probably my favorite D. Va bomb clip in 9 months of playing:

Jellie

When you get a symmetra and a widow main on the same team and the widow goes junkrat when enemy team has pharmercy.

Earlier had a gold duo on the enemy team in a masters game so guess it balances out

rulerk1

I was playing qp but my friends put me in a comp match with them. Have you ever had matches where you're constantly worried/scared how it will go because of the dumb picks or decisions your team does. That was me, we won but it was a scary thing since we had only lucio as healing and I was Rein.

Dude seriously switched off Ana to lucio before the match started. Had a Hanzo but he wasn't totally useless and we went up against attack sym. Scary man

Azoor

When you get a symmetra and a widow main on the same team and the widow goes junkrat when enemy team has pharmercy.

Earlier had a gold duo on the enemy team in a masters game so guess it balances out

That sucks, but I hope you guys had other hitscan heroes.

Top Bottom