• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

antitrop

I lost to an attack Symmetra yesterday. :(

We almost full-held Numbani A, but she managed to get the TP up behind us.

We still could have won the match, but our Zarya held onto Grav for all of streets and then wasted it at the end of an already won team fight, so we lost the final push and the match.

ISOM

I have a problem with this game putting me with the same trash players game after game. Like, there are probably 50,000> players on right now and yet i get matched up with the same players 3 times in a row? It's tilting. I shouldn't have to play with the same player I just lost with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
when is duelist lucio going live
I wish there was a way to stop 1 tricks
����������
Especially bad ones

If you have over 90% of your time on one hero in one season you should get less of the points at the end honestly

Chance

Fought against an insane enemy Widow on PS4 last night. Picked me instantly on Tracer twice, and as Winston I only got her like twice before her team descended on me or Mercy swooped in to heal her, negating 100% of my DPS lol.

Was a fun game but goddamn I'm glad Widows like that are the exception to the rule.

Gorillaz

widows on ps4 are definitely getting better people are getting more comfortable
I have a problem with this game putting me with the same trash players game after game. Like, there are probably 50,000> players on right now and yet i get matched up with the same players 3 times in a row? It's tilting. I shouldn't have to play with the same player I just lost with.
when I don't want to play with the same people wait it out lke 5 mins before queuing again

unless your doing that and it's still happening lol

ISOM

widows on ps4 are definitely getting better people are getting more comfortable

when I don't want to play with the same people wait it out lke 5 mins before queuing again

unless your doing that and it's still happening lol

Nah, I need to do that. It's just irritating that I even have to do that.

Chance

Nah, I need to do that. It's just irritating that I even have to do that.

I'll do that for maps I hate (Volskaya), not players. Going toe-to-toe with players who're better than me pays off huge - the school of hard knocks, I guess.

I still remember the guerrilla-tactics Winston (on Volskaya, actually!) who rocked my Mercy's world and taught me to play the monkey. Bless them, wherever they are.

Gorillaz

XQC is the one that tilts all the time right? I think he plays with that dude tim.

I remember him tilting hard as fuck when he was grouped up with moon's genji account. But I can see anyone tiliting from that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
top right needs to be added as a flying flamethrower character
overwatch111.jpg

or just anyone other than pharah with exclusive permaflight

Numb

Liking this Orisa chick
I don't need to mad like Hammer dude and quit cos people were not helping and acting right

Paltheos

I keep sayin' it: Run Sym on Anubis B defense right and you'll never lose (in pubs). Had a Winston specifically diving my generator and me behind the point. They actually got it once (after some failed attempts) but always at some expense and I always got it back up quickly. I lose some other maps with Sym but I don't remember the last time I've lost Anubis with her. Finished the match last night with 36 elims and 20 objective kills, a new Sym record for me in QP.

Numb

Winston/Orisa/Rein comps are kinda my bane right now. Too many barriers and I don't wanna' go attack Bastion!
Orisa Vs Orisa is hilarious
Who will run out of shield first and the flex
I like sliding in on capture the flag and plant a shield while i take it and slowly crawl over home as they watch

How does Zen Ultimate work exactly? It heal over time right? If so how much?

Just saved my team from a Zarya/Hanzo ultimate combo, got POTG and trophy for it.

ISOM

I'll do that for maps I hate (Volskaya), not players. Going toe-to-toe with players who're better than me pays off huge - the school of hard knocks, I guess.

I still remember the guerrilla-tactics Winston (on Volskaya, actually!) who rocked my Mercy's world and taught me to play the monkey. Bless them, wherever they are.

It's not the other players that I avoid but trollers, and just generally bad players that keep ending up on my team.

Mariip

Mercy

Lucio

Ana

Zen

Gotta work on Lucio more. The average is far too low (6.5k)

But qp with team spread our doesn't help so that's why I switch to zen.
Carreer average 6k healing for lúcio is a good number, you don't play lúcio for healing, you use him for his speed, the stat you should look into when playing him are the offensive and deffensive assists
the better I played lúcio the lower my healing stats got...eventually you'll learn to heal only in the right times as his healing aura cannot save anyone in the game till at least the rework drops, your job as lúcio is make your team a deadly crew who attacks almost twice as fast as the enemy team and bring your fellows to the places you want to, your rein jumped into the enemy team and got a pick? You speed boost your zarya and reaper to murder them. Your winston is almost dead? heals won't save him, but faster movement speed can move him into safety so he heals himself. As lúcio you are the game's maestro and you should dictate the flow of a fight, your speed will enable your team to start team fights, your amp heals helps them fighting longer, but speed makes them harder to hit, so they'll recieve less damage while diving double punishment to the red team, you dont' need heals if the other team is dead.You'll be mostly using healing amp to charge your ult.
(of course, that means you should play comp along with another healer in your team)
Source- i'm a lúcio main who gets totally pissed when there's a lúcio that doesn't use speed boost, thats literally the best ability in game

Cappa

Banned
So I've always wanted to post a gameplay video of my Mei since people have complained about getting really bad mei teammates.

I realized I didn't have many saved but this was the most recent. I don't think I even did that well although I did get play of the match lol. It's about 11 minutes long and it's on koth. I normally don't play Mei on koth either but decided to here. The video starts out with two French dudes complaining about the hanzo on our team lol.

Warning to the pc master race this is on console so it may seem to slow for your tastes. Would appreciate criticism from anyone willing to watch good or bad :)
https://youtu.be/Z_lFtfRd0Mo

I just played a competitive match as Mercy....and we won. And I only died twice and never had to resurrect anyone because I kept everyone healed so well.

...is this what becoming a Mercy main feels like?

Carreer average 6k healing for lúcio is a good number, you don't play lúcio for healing, you use him for his speed, the stat you should look into when playing him are the offensive and deffensive assists
the better I played lúcio the lower my healing stats got...eventually you'll learn to heal only in the right times as his healing aura cannot save anyone in the game till at least the rework drops, your job as lúcio is make your team a deadly crew who attacks almost twice as fast as the enemy team and bring your fellows to the places you want to, your rein jumped into the enemy team and got a pick? You speed boost your zarya and reaper to murder them. Your winston is almost dead? heals won't save him, but faster movement speed can move him into safety so he heals himself. As lúcio you are the game's maestro and you should dictate the flow of a fight, your speed will enable your team to start team fights, your amp heals helps them fighting longer, but speed makes them harder to hit, so they'll recieve less damage while diving double punishment to the red team, you dont' need heals if the other team is dead.You'll be mostly using healing amp to charge your ult.
(of course, that means you should play comp along with another healer in your team)
Source- i'm a lúcio main who gets totally pissed when there's a lúcio that doesn't use speed boost, thats literally the best ability in game
i switch to speed they be like stop using speed lulz.

right now for comp i've been switching between lucio and dva.

i also notice some support like ana doesn't want to heal. like i'm the other support and youre just going to let me die? whatever. bitch.

antitrop

I think there's basically no point in playing Lucio below Diamond, if you put it on speed for a second, people will instantly tell you they need healing. It's dumb af

Top Bottom