• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

LiK

I'm getting better with Zarya from my QP games. It's pretty fun how people kinda run away from you in most cases compared to playing other heroes. Once you get charged, people seem to panic when you run in close. I also enjoy the mind games with another Zarya player on who initates their bubble first to stay alive longer. Those 1v1 duels are mad fun. She's def the other tank I will end up playing more.

Jellie

That 180 on soldier was pretty damn slick nice

Also found some more darts. For some reason all my good darts are on kings row.

Dva sleep

Not sure how this landed honestly.

I'm getting better with Zarya from my QP games. It's pretty fun how people kinda run away from you in most cases compared to playing other heroes. Once you get charged, people seem to panic when you run in close. I also enjoy the mind games with another Zarya player on who initates their bubble first to stay alive longer. Those 1v1 duels are mad fun. She's def the other tank I will end up playing more.

The Zarya mind games are the best. Usually win if you bubble last.

antitrop

Almost positive there's something going on with post-match cards for Zenyatta now. When I get a card it's always for offensive assists, every time. Definitely seems like it changed at some point. Some matches with gold healing or high transcendence or gold obj kills or whatever, card is still for offensive assists even if that number is low.
Ya, Offensive Assist cards are far more common for all heroes that can get them, after the last patch. It's also bugged not to show Kill Participation % like it used to.

DevilDog

I keep playing lol and the new hero possibilities in Overwatch are endless. Come on Blizzbizz you only need to copy others ;_:

few good sleeps today
https://gfycat.com/ImmaterialMisguidedLamprey
https://gfycat.com/PoorThoseBuck
https://gfycat.com/WastefulSmoothGourami

bonus:
IpxvSzv.png

Holy shit with those high noon darts. Damn.

Kinda hard to keep the game balanced if they put out too any heroes at once.

Honestly LoL has one of the most interesting release / patch schedules of any competitive game. Hard to think of any others with such frequent balance changes and hero releases.

With that being said, it feels so good to be back in the Plat trenches. Almost back to 2700 then maybe I'll hit 2800 and beyond this week.

MartyStu

Sleeps trigger me so much. I also hate when I'm the main target of it every time in a match. Doing too much bamage.

I make it my mission in life to trigger specific players with sleep.

D.Va is a favorite of mine. As are Tracer and Winston.

Still working on my Genji timings.

Trickster

Been trying Orissa a bit in QP, is there a secret to aiming with her? Seems next to impossible to hit stuff that isn't very close

MartyStu

On that note, when Ana sleeps me after I get Nano'd and ult as Roadhog. :-/

Sooooogoood.gif

I know it is not sporting, but let me have this!

Ana is the only hero I am genuinely good with in QP since no one is coordinated enough for Lucio.

If you guys like seeing nice sleepdarts you should check out Dummys Ana montages
In fact he uploaded 1 today
https://youtu.be/nphZ_lu_Ewo

An Overwatch montage is NOT where I thought I would discover good music.

I think I might start following Dummy: I have much to learn from his Ana and his taste in music.

Sooooogoood.gif

I know it is not sporting, but let me have this!

Ana is the only hero I am genuinely good with in QP since no one is coordinated enough for Lucio.

Hahaha. My annoyance actually goes toward our Ana instead of the opposing Ana. I don't know why Ana players love to boost me so much - I think I get it at least half of the time, and I have to explain why it's a bad idea every damn time.

STOP
NANOBOOSTING
ROADHOG

Jellie

When you have to solo heal the last game and then your old teammatmes are on your team again and said I did such a good job solo healing I can do it again.
Guess flattery gets you what you want.

MartyStu

Hog is a big fat target, makes it easy. I hate being slept as Soldier and Junk. Aim for the fatties please.

Hogs also have very obvious and immediate impact. Unless I expect an ult, Roadhog is definitely high on my shitlist. Then again, so is Soldier.

Zen Aku

I got fucking sleep as Lucio on Lijang Towers when I was on my way back to the point, and so was the Ana.

Fortunately we already had 4 people on the point including our Mercy, and Ana was trying to help her team with the stalling. I was just super surprised she managed to hit the dart just before I step on to the point. Shit was on point. Especially when I was wall riding too.

LiK

I'm getting tired of having to babysit Orisa on my team just to have a chance at winning. She sucks so bad...

She's a pain in the ass to keep healed. They need to give her more armor and health. She's too much of a liability in her current state.

An Overwatch montage is NOT where I thought I would discover good music.

I think I might start following Dummy: I have much to learn from his Ana and his taste in music.

I prefer Ryujehong's Ana but These Dummy Sleeps on Shadder2k doe....

Dummy is a dope ANA tho, and I love his VOD reviews.

Trickster

Getting pretty close to diamond, wonder at what point in the next 150 point that fate kicks in and dumps me down 300 points

Top Bottom