• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

..or you overrate Manny's punches at this weight.

Bradley outworked him in atleast 6 rounds.. 6 rounds that Manny took almost the whole round off.

HBO was way off base in this fight, and the punch stats were bullshit.

Like I said, I had it a draw.. and to be honest I don't know how you actually had it 7-5 Bradley... I had it 6-6.

lmao, how did I missed this post.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

I've been telling people for a long time that Arum is the main reason Floyd and Pac haven't fought yet. Floyd knows what's up; Oscar did too but he thought he could knock the smaller guy out. Cotto didn't re-up when his contract was over; Bob Arum is the biggest crook in boxing. He can't get his way with the Mayweather fight, so he cherry picks dudes for Pac to fight, then throws his cash cow under the bus when it's clear a Mayweather fight might never happen. Guess he couldn't resist those Bradley odds and said fuck it. Piece of shit.

th3dude

Lol before the Celtics game Doc Rivers told his team you can't win a championship fight without throwing punches hahahahahahahahahaha

Its funny because you can!!!

..or you overrate Manny's punches at this weight.

Bradley outworked him in atleast 6 rounds.. 6 rounds that Manny took almost the whole round off.

HBO was way off base in this fight, and the punch stats were bullshit.

Like I said, I had it a draw.. and to be honest I don't know how you actually had it 7-5 Bradley... I had it 6-6.

Yes. Punch stats, Bradley's corner, each fighter's reaction to getting hit by the other's punches, the announcers and everyone else who saw the fight are biased or were rigged. Only you and two judges were able to see through it, congrats!

Worst decision I've seen in sports history. Even olympic figure skating has nothing on this. Not even trollable. I literally turned off the fight seconds after it ended because I had no doubt who won. And I'm not even a big Pac fan.

vall03

my god, people are seriously going crazy here over the results. While not angry, I can see a lot of disappointed faces around here.

TheNatural

My Member!
my god, people are seriously going crazy here over the results. While not angry, I can see a lot of disappointed faces around here.

It's not disappointment as much as hilarity about how obvious the fix was. Even pure Mayweather fans know it, this isn't even a result in a little bit of dispute.

Dr.Acula

Banned
What an awesome sports weekend.

This Fight.
Stanley Cup elimination game.
NBA Conference Final Game 7.
Belmont Stakes.
Opening matches of the Euro.
French Open finals.

SPORTS!

Baby Milo

Hey look you guys need to respect the licensed judges decision

Tim "Incredible Head" Bradley is now the number one p4p in the World

Cipherr

ummm, except boxing only has 1 or 2 major events a year.

Now count how many events UFC holds a year ;)

I mean, to hell with the ratings even. This kinda crooked stuff makes the sport pretty shit... Keep the ratings, who cares if the whole thing is a joke.

I can't name a single MMA fighter. Not an insult, I just don't know any of them. I can name a ton of boxers. I think most Americans are in my boat.

Again, it doesnt matter. Why bring the fans into it? Or names of fighters?

What matters is the sport, and well, boxing is in a pretty shitty state right now, regardless of their fighters names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom