• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Game Pass is looking amazing for strategy game lovers this month

marjo

Between Age Of Mythology: Retold, Frost Punk 2, and Ara: History Untold, it's looking like September is going to be one of the best months ever for PC Game Pass.
I'm pretty confident that AoM and FP2 will be great, and am cautiously optimistic for Ara.

For PC strategy fans, which of these games is everyone most excited for?

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I like the strategy games, So I look forward to playing some of these titles.

ManaByte

Content yes
Software no...

Not at all in terms of software...

The content is the software

Britney Spears What GIF

tmlDan

I heard Frost Punk is brutal, will i cry? im a very poor strategy player but i still enjoy them lol

twilo99

Gold Member
You say that while knowing that Game Pass isn't required to play video games?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Taking a stand against something can be quite the declaration, especially when it's about something as seemingly harmless as GP, which just dishes out video games for entertainment purposes. I was wondering, what's the big deal that sparked such intense emotions?

Hari Seldon

Purchased AoM but haven't played it yet because I'm addicted to Sins of a Solar Empire 2. Looking forward to Frostpunk but I'm just going to buy it on a winter sale when I want to play it.

Bkdk

All I can say is fuck MS for not allowing aom retold to launch if you have cheat engine running. Why won't this check only trigger when you try to start the multiplayer, While the game allow mods, a good cheat engine table allows players to tweak the game with most of the best mods included in one table which will be a lot more convenient in the long run, now that this is likely not possible ever, such a dumb decision.

Top Bottom