• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, the fact that FFXV wasn't at Sony's show, but was at TGS tells me we still have some surprises left. I'm definitely thinking we see more P5 and P4D now.

Hi, I'm kinda new here, I lurked since around OT3 and didn't really post even though I was able to do so a couple months ago. Just curious, even though I may not even get the game, but what does the agility stat in Golden Arena do in Ultimax for the shadow characters? Sorry if this is known already.

P4D and Persona 5 confirmed for TGS 2014!

Link

Apparently the hosts of PSC will dissect the trailer and show something "hidden" in it at the SEGA TGS conference on the 20th. No idea if completely new trailer or not.

Looks like my Persona 5 theory from earlier this month may not be that off the mark. There is something hidden in the trailer, according to what the link says.

"映像に隠された真相(!?)"

See the P4D appearance be the same trailer as before.

It won't be.

The Japanese says:

シリーズ初のPサウンドアクション「ペルソナ4 ダンシング・オールナイト」も最新映像を公開予定です。

Which translates to "The series' P-Sound Action title 'Persona 4: Dancing All Night' will get an all new trailer which will be shown publically, as expected."

arue

Now that they said they'll dissect the trailer, I doubt we'll get a new P5 trailer :(

Good for Dantis though, looks like P4D is not dead after all.

Looks like my Persona 5 theory from earlier this month may not be that off the mark. There is something hidden in the trailer, according to what the link says.

"映像に隠された真相(!?)"

It translates to "Truth that has been hidden in the image" so I'm inclined to believe that there is some hidden message hidden in the trailer, even if wasn't completely obvious.

Now that they said they'll dissect the trailer, I doubt we'll get a new P5 trailer :(

Good for Dantis though, looks like P4D is not dead after all.

They say there is something hidden in the trailer, so it seems my theory about certain things standing out in the 09/01 P5 trailer may hold some weight. We'll just have to see if or what, though.

It translates to "Truth that has been hidden in the image" so I'm inclined to believe that there is some hidden message hidden in the trailer, even if wasn't completely obvious.

Yes. Which is why I'm saying that part of my P5 trailer theory may be correct. The part about the things in the background. We'll just have to see, though.

Sophia

They say there is something hidden in the trailer, so it seems my theory about certain things standing out in the 09/01 P5 trailer may hold some weight. We'll just have to see if or what, though.

I'm going to be highly amused if you discovered virtually all the secrets in the Pre-TGS trailer. :p

p-ch.jp updated with a banner for the TGS conference. Clicking it links to the news article I linked to a few minutes ago. P4D is back on the top-left banner list. Very nice.

p-ch.jp updated with a banner for the TGS conference. Clicking it links to the news article I linked to a few minutes ago. P4D is back on the top-left banner list. Very nice.

what were the main points of your trailer analysis?

is it about how many party members there are? that the bigscreen-ads in background show other p5 party members? that the chara shown in the trailer isnt the mc, but one of the mcs?

TGS is turning out to be the greatest gaming event of the year, eh. It would be nice to get new trailers... Won't keep my hopes up too much so I won't be disappointed in the end :p

FluxWaveZ

Hoping for a WW release.

Notice during the Persona 5 trailer: when it reaches the point where there are the most people in a single location—outside in the city—and near the point where the game's title and release information are indicated, there is a recurring motif of the globe:
uXOtGTb.jpg
Nn4MOTn.jpg
f5VtzGq.jpg
This is one of the hidden messages within the trailer the hosts will be analyzing, indicating that the game will launch worldwide simultaneously.

Sorry for asking again, but does anyone know how weaknesses work in persona q with regards to sub-personas? Do they not have inherent resistances, and do any learn null/repel/absorb skills? Thanks. I'm just curious because I watched gameplay videos, even though I don't really think I'm going to be playing it any time soon.

Also, I made this account on neogaf because of the persona community. All of the people here seem pretty friendly, and Persona games are among the best I've played (personally liked P4 the most, might be because I played that first). So, I was just wondering what should I use for a Persona related avatar? As of now I'm just looking up random stuff on google images :p.

Notice during the Persona 5 trailer: when it reaches the point where there are the most people in a single location—outside in the city—and near the point where the game's title and release information are indicated, there is a recurring motif of the globe:

This is one of the hidden messages within the trailer the hosts will be analyzing, indicating that the game will launch worldwide simultaneously.

wow

if you are right... then i think you really need to be congratulated and given something special

but atlusprime already confirmed this is not happening

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
See, that's what he wants you to think. Don't forget:

He has lied so much that there has been a tag created for it. Believe the contrary of what he says when it comes to things like this.

I like that you are using 'he' when talking to Hardin.

See, that's what he wants you to think. Don't forget:

He has lied so much that there has been a tag created for it. Believe the contrary of what he says when it comes to things like this.

oh wow... i do not follow the board very much so i am not so in depth knowledging. so what is point of atlusprime then? to mislead fans and make fuss? is that his job?

you are savior man or lady!

atlusprime said "not dragons crown close, but close" - referring to p4au, pd and p5 i think, pq is the only game that taking very long to release localization

but it be wonderful if global release, so means no possible spoilers and a pure and virgin experience of unboxing disc

oh wow... i do not follow the board very much so i am not so in depth knowledging. so what is point of atlusprime then? to mislead fans and make fuss? is that his job?

atlusprime said "not dragons crown close, but close" - referring to p4au, pd and p5 i think, pq is the only game that taking very long to release localization

but it be wonderful if global release, so means no possible spoilers and a pure and virgin experience of unboxing disc

I believe he was talking about P4AU when he said "Not Dragon's Crown close, but close."

PK Gaming

Sorry for asking again, but does anyone know how weaknesses work in persona q with regards to sub-personas? Do they not have inherent resistances, and do any learn null/repel/absorb skills? Thanks. I'm just curious because I watched gameplay videos, even though I don't really think I'm going to be playing it any time soon.

Sub-Personas come with their own set of skills (including null/repel/etc), but they do not have their own resistances/weaknesses.

Also, I made this account on neogaf because of the persona community. All of the people here seem pretty friendly, and Persona games are among the best I've played (personally liked P4 the most, might be because I played that first). So, I was just wondering what should I use for a Persona related avatar? As of now I'm just looking up random stuff on google images :p.

Welcome! PersonaGAF is... weird, but interesting and the people here are generally pretty awesome.

Sophia

Lets not confuse the junior members please. XD

Atlusprime is the PR manager for Atlus USA. The hashtag is a running joke
or is it?
of sorts. And no he's not here to mislead us. Outside of his job as PR manager, he's a regular member the same as the rest of us.

squadr0n

Atlus released SMT if and SMT II on iOS for $13.99 each. The problem is they aren't translated yet lol. What is the point of releasing them on the US store if they aren't going to translate them?

Anyone have an idea which version of SMT if this port is based on?

Top Bottom