• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

PK Gaming

noXccLC.png

6CN1Iwn.png

aVgSWao.png

0BLgWt6.png

LX_Theo

Banned
So I've got a quick question about P4G and levelling.
I am at the battle with Adachi and to my understanding I will not have much, if any, time to prepare for Marie's dungeon afterwards. About what level should I be at for Marie on normal? My party average right now is 73 ish.

Well...
Marie's dungeon is made so it doesn't change the level progression of the game much. Should be fine with where you were for Adachi's dungeon.

Mdesilva

There's a lot of people in here who like playing P4A, and maybe even some Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc. Today I started playing Under Night in-Birth exe: Late (aka UNieL, formerly known as UNiB), which just released in Japan for PS3 yesterday, and for anyone looking for a new fighter, it's really good. It's got some interesting mechanics and the characters all are pretty unique. If you're looking to play something new now, import it/get it from PSN (don't forget gamesharing is an option) rather than waiting until next year for the US release.

At least a few people here have this, and most people have been really happy with the game so far. I recommend you check it out!

You know, all the hate really convinced me to try and give Marie a shot because it would be so much fun to beat up people with a character they hate!

Hey guys, I'm not that familiar with GAF yet, but since Persona Q is coming in a few months I would figure out there would be a OT for it since Golden and Arena have one, and if no one has propose to do it yet, I would like to do it. I'm writing a draft based on other OTs and gonna try to include all info from the promotional trailers and Famitsu articles (Boost, Sub-personas, fusion). After I have my gameplay section, I'm gonna try to ask someone who has already played the JP game to see if there is anything missing or I have something wrong, so that there won't be any confusion. Is it ok with you guys? Or someone's already gonna do it? Or do I need to ask a mod?

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Oh man lmao
You guys should post this kind of things here for people don't have Twitter :p (okay maybe I'm the only one)
Go for it. :)

https://twitter.com/buddha0991/media
https://buddha0991.imgur.com/all/
https://buddha0991.imgur.com/ (the art week albums, of which I am missing 1)
https://imageshack.com/my/images

If you guys just want to look through all the pics I post

"buddha0991's images are not publicly available. "-imgur

CorvoSol

How would you guys write FeMC into the main universe?

The only way that's truly acceptable:

METAL GEAR RISING ESQUE GAME STARRING THEO ON A QUEST THROUGH THE WORLD OF THE DAMNED TO FREE HIS BELOVED FROM THE LICH KING'S FROSTY GRASP WITH A SOUND TRACK BY CRUSH 40 AND SHINJIRO WILL BE HIS BACK UP AND STREGA GIRL WILL BE THE FIRST BOSSFIGHT IN THE GAME AND THE ENTIRE PLOT WILL BE WRITTEN BY HIDEO KOJIMA IN ONE NIGHT WHILE HE'S DRUNK.

-gasp-

Yeah. That looks good to me.

METAL GEAR RISING ESQUE GAME STARRING THEO ON A QUEST THROUGH THE WORLD OF THE DAMNED TO FREE HIS BELOVED FROM THE LICH KING'S FROSTY GRASP WITH A SOUND TRACK BY CRUSH 40 AND SHINJIRO WILL BE HIS BACK UP AND STREGA GIRL WILL BE THE FIRST BOSSFIGHT IN THE GAME AND THE ENTIRE PLOT WILL BE WRITTEN BY HIDEO KOJIMA IN ONE NIGHT WHILE HE'S DRUNK.

-gasp-

IS KING FROST THE LICH KING

PLEASE TELL ME HE IS

Moonlight

Banned

-gasp-

YES

Ok, I finished putting together the Yosuke album! Also, if you want to see all my imgur images, you can only see 225 at a time due to a non paid account limitation. You can get around this until I get to past 450 images. If you do ascending images you will get the FIRST 255 images in my imgur gallery, if you do descending, you get the LAST 255 images. Currently I am at 300 or so, so its still really easy to see them all!

Sophia

-gasp-

.... why would it be starring Theo and not Aigis? Silly Corvo.
Theo can be mission control.

PK Gaming

I drew Elly. Buuuuuuuuuuut I like her too much to shame her by posting the results. ._.

It's too late

You inadvertently signed a blood pact when you drew that piece of Elly fanart. By neglecting to post the results, you've invoked a curse that will systematically destroy every piece of Elly fanart on the internet. 1, then 2, then 4, then 8... you get it.

The blood pact can only be undone by posting your fanart.

CorvoSol

IS KING FROST THE LICH KING

PLEASE TELL ME HE IS

King Frost sporting Igor's nose.

.... why would it be starring Theo and not Aigis? Silly Corvo.
Theo can be mission control.

Because Aigis is for Male MC. Just like every other main character of P3, she's forgotten about FeMC. The only ones who remember are the ones whose fates FeMC directly altered. Namely,
Theo, Shinjiro, and Chidori, since Theo was her assistant and the other two are the ones you can save in Portable. Since the cast of P3 thinks they're dead or doesn't know they exist, they're the perfect group for a game about bringing a girl back into canon.

As a bonus, the final boss of the game can be the Gnostic Sophia as commentary on the nature of canon and apocrypha.

King Frost sporting Igor's nose.

Because Aigis is for Male MC. Just like every other main character of P3, she's forgotten about FeMC. The only ones who remember are the ones whose fates FeMC directly altered. Namely,
Theo, Shinjiro, and Chidori, since Theo was her assistant and the other two are the ones you can save in Portable. Since the cast of P3 thinks they're dead or doesn't know they exist, they're the perfect group for a game about bringing a girl back into canon.
Hmm? I'm pretty sure
that in FES Chidori revives too.

NichM

Banned
It's too late

You inadvertently signed a blood pact when you drew that piece of Elly fanart. By neglecting to post the results, you've invoked a curse that will systematically destroy every piece of Elly fanart on the internet. 1, then 2, then 4, then 8... you get it.

The blood pact can only be undone by posting your fanart.

ok, I cleaned it up a little bit and it looks not quite as embarrassing now. gonna try inking and coloring it once it's scanned???

Top Bottom