• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
I think I watched almost all of them. But it seems that you watched Nickelodeon a lot. I spent most of my tv time on Cartoon Network and Fox Kids/Jetix. lol

I watched them all. lol I kinda stopped watching Nickelodeon because I didn't wanna watch the cheesy sitcoms on Nick at nite. So I ended up finding Cartoon Network by mistake.

HcDKDgS.jpg

Ok, this thing is amazing.
RIP Mitsuru.

Best shows EVER whilst growing up

Rugrats
Doug
Kenan and Kel
Power rangers
Pokemon
Dragonball z
Sailor moon
Are you afraid of the dark
Hey Arnold
Monster Rancher
Sister Sister
Rocko's modern life
Real monsters
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Xmen original series
Tenchi muyo
Save by the bell
Simpsons

And Every ANIMATED DISNEY MOVIE.

Yeah, im hoping this list doesn't make me seem like an old geezer lol. Can any of you relate to these shows?

Where's Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, Pinky and the Brain, Johnny Bravo, Cardcaptor Sakura...?

Where's Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, Pinky and the Brain, Johnny Bravo, Cardcaptor Sakura...?

Ha, ive missed quite a few, but it looks like you guys are filling in the blanks.

Tales from the crypt and Alex mack :)

I think I watched almost all of them. But it seems that you watched Nickelodeon a lot. I spent most of my tv time on Cartoon Network and Fox Kids/Jetix. lol

Ohhhh man, I LOVED Nickelodeon. Dbz, Sailor moon and pokemon were solely responsible for getting me into Anime. My mother also use to buy every single Disney movie upon release.

Fond, precious memories :)

Pokemon cards and yo-yos lol.

Swedesu

Best shows EVER whilst growing up

Rugrats
Doug
Kenan and Kel
Power rangers
Pokemon
Dragonball z
Sailor moon
Are you afraid of the dark
Hey Arnold
Monster Rancher
Sister Sister
Rocko's modern life
Real monsters
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Xmen original series
Tenchi muyo
Save by the bell
Simpsons

And Every ANIMATED DISNEY MOVIE.

Yeah, im hoping this list doesn't make me seem like an old geezer lol. Can any of you relate to these shows?

Hey, that\s my childhood in that post there.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Haha. Its always nice to take a trip down memory lane. im 27. I also LOVED WCW back in the day gooch. :)

I remember i once asked how old everybody was, and im sure most people on here were under 20? Hence why i thought noone would remember those shows. Glad to see i was wrong :D

Speaking of WCW, Sting's with the WWE.

I'm also 22.

10570405_773630589337708_4299803183834763047_n.png

This volleyball player recently became famous on the internet because she looks "kawaii". Pictures of her in action are quickly going viral worldwide. Her name is Sabina Altynbekova from Kazakhstan. So after seeing her in 9GAG it was cool to see people saying that she was Rio from P3P. lol

NichM

Banned
It bugs me that the fic generator uses "Maki's Mom" when we went out of our way to use "Setsuko Sonomura" as the speaker name in P1 PSP.

Who here forgot about this? I almost did!

Ne8IU8a.png

im0XMpr.png

I could just imagine her yelling, "Baka!" at me.

It's Marie of Persona 4 Golden fame! She may not seem like much, but behind her mystique, she's a pro when it comes to golf despite having never played before! Her real strength is in her short game. Just don't let her recite any of her poems.

I guess next I'll throw Persona 3 fans a bone.

I grew up watching Animaniacs and Batman The Animated Series (both of which I now own on DVD in their entireties) as well as whatever Pokémon VHS tapes I could rent from the locally-run video store. Wasn't really too much of a TV kid, honestly.

Can't find any actual pics of it, but there's apparently a P4AU Yu figure in the works.

It really bugs me that we're getting another Yu figure before we get a single Junpei or Trismegistus one :(

Sophia

I'm not sure which is the best thing in this picture, the meat gum, the shirt, or the belt buckle.

The Belt Buckle for sure. The Meat Gum loses its appeal pretty quickly when you realize how awful it tastes, and the shirt won't have much meaning for Non-Persona fans. But that Belt Buckle legitimately creepy and cool.

Dantis

That Yukari figure looks great. I'm sure it will look a lot worse once it's painted, because they always do, but right now it looks really nice.

pariah164

Ne8IU8a.png

It's Marie of Persona 4 Golden fame! She may not seem like much, but behind her mystique, she's a pro when it comes to golf despite having never played before! Her real strength is in her short game. Just don't let her recite any of her poems.

Yes. Yes. YES.

This was great. I love this series! I would totally play P4Golf.

Speaking of WCW, Sting's with the WWE.

I need to see him on TV. His inclusion in 2K15 means i must now buy it :p

Ne8IU8a.png

Awesome pic Chet

Dantis

Figures always look worse after they're painted? Wat?

Yup.

I've only ever seen one Persona figure that I didn't think looked bad.

Ne8IU8a.png

Those are some powerful thighs, Chet. Great pic!

Top Bottom