• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

You don't get to say that and then not say what figure it was. :p

It has to be this really.

persona-3-18-scale-prepainted-pvc-figure-elizabeth-christmas-ver-330293.1.jpg

I bet it's the Soejima artworks figure.

kewlmyc

arue

Thanks for the comments guys!
I spent more time than usual on this one because I'm not that familiar with Elly. I like her design though!

Mdesilva

Speaking of Persona 1… is that game worth playing as someone who isn't really accustomed to old school RPGs? Not really into that style generally…

CorvoSol

Speaking of Persona 1… is that game worth playing as someone who isn't really accustomed to old school RPGs? Not really into that style generally…

I think Persona 1 is worth playing, but I wouldn't recommend Persona 2 in that sense.

All three of the old Persona games can be really grindy, though. Collecting cards from Demons is a slog, I think, but I am admittedly -not- a fan of Demon Negotiation anyway.

I just got the Persona Q soundtrack in the mail yesterday. So excited.

Does anyone know where I might find an english translation of the tracklist?

Marche90

Yo, looks like the PQ soundtrack does have at least one Yuzo Koshiro song in it!

Man, I was truly off the mark when I thought that the song Yuzo Koshiro composed for the game was Friends. The Sega Genesis-style remix that came with the arranged mini soundtrack made me think that was the one he composed :lol

I think Persona 1 is worth playing, but I wouldn't recommend Persona 2 in that sense.

All three of the old Persona games can be really grindy, though. Collecting cards from Demons is a slog, I think, but I am admittedly -not- a fan of Demon Negotiation anyway.

Pretty much why I can't get into them no matter how many times I try. So I either tolerate the game play to get the story, or just read a summary that doesn't do the game justice.

does p2 have social links?

No.

Levito

Banned
Persona 2: IS initial thoughts:

-Like the cast thus far
-plot is a little slow moving but I'm sure it picks up
-This game really does feel like P3/4 in a lot of ways to me, not as different as many people let on(Yes I'm aware the PSP version is touched up and whatnot)

Probably going to play my own game in addition to playing with Rasen cause it's hard to get every story beat while also entertaining a stream.

We renamed Tatsuya to David "Emotions" Cage.

Top Bottom