• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Sou

That's kick feint, and it's nowhere near as good, as you cannot change direction while doing it like you could with the shot feint. Either way, it's a lot worse than the old one.

I just don't understand the PES team.

You have to tilt the direction you want to turn to after the feint to do what you described.
This is a change from previous games where all feints cause a turn in direction.

ec0ec0

some stupid questions...

I think that you cant change the technical aspects on the demo version. How is that on the actual game? can you do benchmarks?

The thing is that the laptop that we have is not suitable for games, but my little brother wants the game anyway :p He likes to play the demo even if the computer cant run it optimally. I hope that the game (with low settings) is not more demanding than the demo...

Carlius

Banned
I think PC version is locked at 30fps, just like PS3 version which is 720p30

played both PS4 and PC version, and they play like two different games, PC being much less responsive overall, I feel like I have no control

PS4 version has different graphics that's obvious (deferred rendering with "clay" player models) but it's 60fps that makes it different really

not at all. its not locked at 30 may be locked at 60 though and at 1080p since you cant downsample.

Zabojnik

Online has been mostly working for me, except of course with Snitch and Freewheelin'. :( Can you guys even connect with anyone AT ALL?

I advised them both to put their PS4 in DMZ, hasn't helped.

KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blablurn

Online has been mostly working for me, except of course with Snitch and Freewheelin'. :( Can you guys even connect with anyone AT ALL?

I advised them both to put their PS4 in DMZ, hasn't helped.

KONAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I could connect to some quick matches yesterday. Nothing since then.

RooMHM

The way "advanced" settings for passes and shots works just doesn't do it for me. You have to aim backward with a direction to put out a low shot ? And what about the immensely powerful touch through passes ? It just doesn't work. Otherwise the game is very good. Pacing is amazing compared to fifa and through balls even if a bit too slow are very nice looking. Shooting has always been PES kingdom and still is.

edit: PC by the way. Game looks kinda OK with 4xSGSSAA. Still need to look for LOD tweaks and it'll be perfect.

Bumhead

Banned
I've not played a single online match since I bought it. Master League is why I'm here but it'd be nice to check out the online stuff on MyClub.

On the plus side, I've just signed 17 year old Didier Drogba. All is well.

Weird for all you people who cant connect. Ive been able to get into matches pretty consistently since ive got it. Takes a couple of minutes of waiting whether in quick match of divisions but it works. US version and im in the US.

I've not played a single online match since I bought it. Master League is why I'm here but it'd be nice to check out the online stuff on MyClub.

On the plus side, I've just signed 17 year old Didier Drogba. All is well.

Are you using the original ML squads or the real squads? Thinking of starting a ML save with Atletico Madrid.

Iorv3th

Anyone know how training works in become a legend? I have had points allocated in physical but the number on my data never increases.

derwalde

how do you guys defend on the highest difficulty? players like messi, ronaldo etc. turn circles around my defenders. im not even getting close to the ball.

03sho

My game often hangs before you get to the main menu on a blank screen with 'Establishing Communications'.

Have to quit the game and load again. Annoying.

Has anyone else experienced midfield freezing while playing offline? It happens twice back to back and it happens randomly. When I disconnect from the internet the game is silky smooth, but I hate to disconnect always because I don't gain GP when I do.

Has anyone else experienced midfield freezing while playing offline? It happens twice back to back and it happens randomly. When I disconnect from the internet the game is silky smooth, but I hate to disconnect always because I don't gain GP when I do.
Yes, it's a known issue. Not sure if Konami are gonna fix it tho :/

Been playing the PC demo for a while now... I'm definitely enjoying the gameplay but I'm still on the fence so I've got a couple of questions if y'all don't mind answering.

I've got the demo running at high settings, are those the only settings available? The game just looks like a very clean PS360 game and while I don't really have a problem with that, I kinda do wish it looked a little better... just a little close to the PS4 version at least.

Option files are still good to go for the PC version right? Probably the most important to me so it would be nice to have an OF that has all the club kits changed to the real ones and all that.

Lastly, is it really that buggy? Reading the last couple of pages, it seems like it so and seeing how Konami never fixes anything on the PC side, I'm a little skeptical about it.

Is there a website I can go to for team edits or kit designs to update the premier league teams? I know since the option file stuff has been altered this year that we can't have actual kits but I would like it if there was something to get inspiration from!

Thanks PESGAF!

Carlius

Banned
Been playing the PC demo for a while now... I'm definitely enjoying the gameplay but I'm still on the fence so I've got a couple of questions if y'all don't mind answering.

I've got the demo running at high settings, are those the only settings available? The game just looks like a very clean PS360 game and while I don't really have a problem with that, I kinda do wish it looked a little better... just a little close to the PS4 version at least.

Option files are still good to go for the PC version right? Probably the most important to me so it would be nice to have an OF that has all the club kits changed to the real ones and all that.

Lastly, is it really that buggy? Reading the last couple of pages, it seems like it so and seeing how Konami never fixes anything on the PC side, I'm a little skeptical about it.

i dont see anything buggy about it, been playi8ng it for over 50 hours and nothing, runs at a buttery smooth 60fps for me. yes, grpahics sucks, and by suck, i mean THEY SUCK. you can use sweetfx and it looks a LOT better at least in the lighting part during the day. thats when pes shines and beats fifa, day matches. i wish they had the afternoon matches. and you can use pesedit to get the real names and kits. version .02 was just released, so its a long way form being completed, but once it is, pes will be a much better game than this crap it is now.

tgm75qchaj2.jpg

All Hail Klopp!!!

I was looking for a Pes editing site yesterday and came across Pes gaming's editing forum. They have a lot if members editing teams, kits, faces etc using the ingame tools. That Klopp face is from the ingame editor. Looks quite good imo. The makers thread is here
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=96134

His other Dortmund creations are quite good too. F.e
cth9yd7rqvia.jpg

8bvztu5ytht.jpg

Spat_triate

i dont see anything buggy about it, been playi8ng it for over 50 hours and nothing, runs at a buttery smooth 60fps for me. yes, grpahics sucks, and by suck, i mean THEY SUCK. you can use sweetfx and it looks a LOT better at least in the lighting part during the day. thats when pes shines and beats fifa, day matches. i wish they had the afternoon matches. and you can use pesedit to get the real names and kits. version .02 was just released, so its a long way form being completed, but once it is, pes will be a much better game than this crap it is now.

The PC version is clearly unfinished. Presentation wise, it's a huge step back from PES 2014 - with most of the textures and LOD looking straight out of a PS2 game.

Link to the pesedit patch? It's not on their site or any partner sites.

MUnited83

For you.
I think PC version is locked at 30fps, just like PS3 version which is 720p30

played both PS4 and PC version, and they play like two different games, PC being much less responsive overall, I feel like I have no control

PS4 version has different graphics that's obvious (deferred rendering with "clay" player models) but it's 60fps that makes it different really

No, it isn't locked to 30fps. Plays pretty smoothly at 60fps on my mehish laptop.

gelf

Anyone encountered really bad slowdown in the PC version? Was playing the demo and it slowed to a crawl for the latter part of the second half.

The graphics don't bother me really but I can't tolerate slowdown and framerate stutters in a game like this.

Curufinwe

Does it have the Play Again feature in training from the old games? Where you could rewind play to a certain point. It was great for experimenting.

MUnited83

For you.
Does it have the Play Again feature in training from the old games? Where you could rewind play to a certain point. It was great for experimenting.

I don't think it does. Or if it does it's well hidden. I loved that feature, but it doesn't seem to be present here.

feel

That needs to come back, I wasted so many hours on that in the old games, so much fun to retry and retry until you perfected some play.

Cess007

Quick question. I haven't played a PES in years, but i remember that the last time i played it, i spend like 100hrs in Become a Legend. Is there a way to change the camera to use the "Wide" one and that the camera follows the ball rather than the player?

I remember being able to do that back then, but now i can't find the option to change the camera objective from the player to the ball.

Nyx

Played tons of matches this weekend and it showed me I suck at finishing chances.

So many open chances wasted by shooting just wide of the goal....

Using basic shooting because of the delay in advanced settings and I only slightly move the stick sidewards to shoot in a corner but boy do I miss a lot...

Top Bottom