• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

Seventy5

Must be a new round of beta testers cause i just got mine too. Patching now, pain to follow. Anyone awho wants another friend, add me.

KalBalboa

Banned
;(
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

That-face-bruce-springsteen-27034860-500-272.gif

I'll let you know if I get another. I also entered a Facebook contest earlier.

Kal Balboa / FoomMan / USA

M.D

"Let's check my email!"

..................................................................................................

FML

lucius

So I got an email saying I was invited to this beta today and the image says here is your beta code with a blue image but it has no code in the email weird.

Played with everyone, only won with Fat Princess. Really loving the beta. Is there a way to play with 2 players on one PS3 in beta? Looks like it but I can't figure it out.

How is it decided who gets beta codes? I always seem to get invited to all the closed betas, but my friends who also have PS+ never do.

Is it because I have been in PS+ from the start and the Playstation Rewards beta?

How is it decided who gets beta codes? I always seem to get invited to all the closed betas, but my friends who also have PS+ never do.

Is it because I have been in PS+ from the start and the Playstation Rewards beta?

It seems to be pretty random. But spending a lot of time playing games online seems to help out your chances.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
The invisibility gets annoying after awhile. It's an ok game, just wish there were some more characters to try out. I didn't really have a favorite out of the ones I used, I'm pretty good at comboing with fat princess.

She's a very combo friendly character, actually.

From the beta, it seems like FP, Sweet Tooth, and Kratos are pretty pick up and play. Add PaRappa to that list also, but he's a bit trickier since he's so close range.

I've stuck with Kratos the entire time. Love him. I'll mess around with the rest of the roster when the full game releases, but for now, Kratos is my guy.

I wish I could be as lucky as you guys. If anyone gets an extra code, think of me. I really want to play this then Battle Stadium D.O.N and see how the two compare.

It's funny when the characters reactions at the end of the match don't go with the actual results. I was playing as Fat Princess, and she looked all happy and everyone else looked upset. I came in fourth place. Had a frustrating match where I would have been in first place, but with like 3 seconds left I was just waiting for the match to end and Fat Princess pulled off her chicken super out of nowhere and killed two people so I ended up behind her by one point.

It's funny when the characters reactions at the end of the match don't go with the actual results. I was playing as Fat Princess, and she looked all happy and everyone else looked upset. I came in fourth place. Had a frustrating match where I would have been in first place, but with like 3 seconds left I was just waiting for the match to end and Fat Princess pulled off her chicken super out of nowhere and killed two people so I ended up behind her by one point.

;)

dang i was posting in the other thread but i got into the beta and played for an hour. awesome game so far.

i dominated like 8 straight games with sweet tooth. then i tried radec and i didn't like him at all. finished up with kratos and he was cool.

i know its a beta but its pretty bare bones. doesn't really explain the scoring system and i think that is why some people i've played score negative points, they dont know what they're doing

anyways my psn is frenchmov so if you see me then.... cool i guess

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Im in fellas (and ladies), Ill be on tonight add me

PSN: LuckyAaron13 / USA CST

why is radec so boring.

so far

Sweet Tooth > Fat Princess > Kratos > Parappa > Radec.

Haven't tried Sly yet.

EDIT:

Updated

Sweet Tooth > Fat Princess > Sly > Kratos > Parappa > Radec.

I finally started to learn how to play Radec and what do you know, he is now one of my favourites when I'm not 100% of the time just spamming sniper and knifeshotgun. My favourite troll move is cloak+granade drop when people start ganging up on you ^^.

Only character I still have no clue how to play is Kratos.

Edit: Oh and it shows that tons of people have joined the beta. Searching for a game is wayyyy faster now. Usually something like 10 sec.

damn now i'm starting to get my ass beat using sweet tooth. haven't tried his level 2 or 3 specials but the level 1 is a little slow on startup against good players :(

Top Bottom