• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Vysetron

Neo Member
Yup, I would trade Abe for this.... I might even trade Abe and Ryu Hayabusa for this!

Cloud and Tomba team! Lets be heard! DLC Pack 2!!!

Let's not be hasty! Abe and Ryu are great, especially Abe. Let's just not have Lightning. A character from an older FF would be better received anyway, coughcoughcloudcough.

Lord Phol

So uh my ps3 powered itself up in the night, downloaded PSABR and shut itself off again. AlI see is the Vita version though, should I be worried? oO
There are still two more items in my download list that haven't been downloaded yet.

Snapshot king, good choice on the name! We should get some 2v2 practice in next week! I won't have it until Thursday at the earliest because of UK launch.:(

Guise, my excitement for this game just kicked in. :/ since I'm from the Philippines, it might be hard to play with all of you. Sooo... I might cut class.

Darn you, Superbot.

Yea I just took a look at the preorder costumes and besides Jak, Drake, Dante and Raiden nobody else looks really special.

Guess I'll get this game tomorrow or Sunday. :)

IMO Good:
Big Daddy
Heihachi
Toro
Kratos
Cole
Parappa
Raiden
Fat Peach
Sly
Sweet Tooth
Ratchet
Sackboy
Nariko

Meh:
Radec
Drake
Dan
E Cole

WTF is this shit:
Jak (has goatee and apparently SB said that was supposed to be removed but some artist bumbled. Hopefully it's only render and not in game).
Spike
Dante

JoshHood

Uncharted 3, Starhawk, Twisted Metal, Littlebigplanet 1-2, Scott Pilgram, Borderlands 2, and maybe some I may be forgetting. Quite a lot of games have been trying it recently, and if you couldn't do duel sign in, you could at least access the save files on another account on the same PS3. It's just very useful for local MP, and tracking your progress as a group instead of a single account. Whatever though, I will probably forget it when I'm busy havin' fun

BlOps2 actually supports it as well, which surprised me.

JoshHood

Wonder if they'll put the DLC characters up for preorder on the Store a bit before release, with a free extra pre-order costume, released seperately for cost. They do PSN game preorders so I'm guessing the background stuff would work for DLC too. (Maybe not for Kat/Emmett seeing as they're already free.)

So uh my ps3 powered itself up in the night, downloaded PSABR and shut itself off again. AlI see is the Vita version though, should I be worried? oO
There are still two more items in my download list that haven't been downloaded yet.

Soooo, like a preload, or playable? If you are telling the truth, I am so jealous!

From what I have seen I expect 7-8 reviews mostly.
Anything like 5 needs to be very well explained in the review to make any sense for me. I don't expect much of em from credible sites tho. 6 can be justifiable if they highlight some of the weaker parts over multiplayer portion. 9 from some sites like IGN due to doritos+Colin being hooked.

Mr. Fix

How people think Colin is gonna give this game below a 9 is BEYOND me

kLHUo.png

Drencrom

I don't get why people are so fixated on reviews, stopped caring about them a while back.

I play games that I think are worth playing, that's all.

Maybe if Nintendo Power review it

I can't see how anybody could justify that score

Yeah really. Let's face it, Mass Effect 3 is a 6/10 game and if that festering personification of mediocrity can get an accumulated score of 93 on Metacritic, then a game where even the beta - with all its 6 characters and 2 stages - is a better product can surely end up somewhere between 80-90.

I don't get why people are so fixated on reviews, stopped caring about them a while back.

I think most folks here are savvy enough not to let Metacritic scores dictate how they feel about a game, but reviews will always be a big deal and it'll be interesting to see how things will play out.

Reviews can help or hurt sales, I hope this game sells, I care about reviews. For my personal purchase they have no effect.

Yeah really. Let's face it, Mass Effect 3 is a 6/10 game and if that festering personification of mediocrity can get an accumulated score of 93 on Metacritic, then a game where even the beta - with all its 6 characters and 2 stages - is a better product can surely end up somewhere between 80-90.

I think most folks here are savvy enough not to let Metacritic scores dictate how they feel about a game, but reviews will always be a big deal and it'll be interesting to see how things will play out.

You say that about ME3, but I actually really enjoyed it. A review is just one persons judgement, and should be treated as such.

Noi

How I expect most reviews to pan out.

"PS-All Stars is great but it's lacking that feel that makes Smash bros fun. 5/10"

Drencrom

Of course they help games sell better but that won't really hurt enjoyment of the game though.

The only way this games sales effect me is if there isn't enough people to make more DLC or not.

Noi

If there is a single review where they say ''game has no soul' I swear I'll hang myself.

I'll hold you to that. >:D

Of course they help games sell better but that won't really hurt enjoyment of the game though.

The only way this games sales effect me is if there isn't enough people to make more DLC or not.

Of course it doesn't affect our personal decision to buy the game, but other people looking for guidance on what to buy do. No sales = no sequel, which is what I'm sure we ultimately want.

Pointless to speculate about reviews really.

I see you haven't changed.

BUBUBU PASBR2 for PS4 in 4K 120fps with Jen Tate and the ship from Overboard!

Loudninja

What shall we discuss then, oh great leader. We're on the cusp of the embargo being lifted, so it only seems fitting.
I am saying what is the point of speculation what reviewers will give it?

I never got that,but than again I guess we dont have much else to talk about.

Embargo lift it Tuesday isn't it?

That's right. More specifically, I saw someone write 4pm GMT. There's only going to be one other thread that day more heated and that will be the DmC demo one. It's gonna get ugly.

I am saying what is the point of speculation what reviewers will give it?

I never got that,but than again I guess we dont have much else to talk about.

Positive reviews will boost sales, the more sales the likelier a chance we'll get a sequel. That's what we all want, so we all want the game to get good reviews.

Loudninja

That's right. More specifically, I saw someone write 4pm GMT. There's only going to be one other thread that day more heated and that will be the DmC demo one. It's gonna get ugly.
Yeah I am really not looking forward to that nonsense lol.

Positive reviews will boost sales, the more sales the likelier a chance we'll get a sequel. That's what we all want, so we all want the game to get good reviews.
Oh yeah I not arguing against that lol.

Top Bottom