• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Anyone know how to get CrossController working between the PS3 and Vita? My brother's friend brought over his Vita and we can't get it to work with the game.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Definitely a lot of Raiden's when I played this morning. Decent amount of Drake's as well.

I've only come across Kratos twice which felt good.

Synless

How do I get my vita version from the disc copy? Is it in the "Disc Benefits" section? If so, is anyone having trouble accessing that? I keep getting an error.

Noi

So who was it that doubted me that the Time Station Chimera was Satan from Resistance 3 and not a random Widowmaker again? :V

Caffer

Neo Member
Indeed. Most of them are pretty damn creative. Unpractical, but creative.

Shows the possibilities that can be done with some characters like Sly's counter can be used in surprising (to me) ways...

please explain how sly did the 2nd counter without drake attacking him <.<

anddo0

Thanks. the next issue is I'm keeping the Vita version but giving my nephew the ps3 version. I'm pretty sure online pass can only be used for 1 version. so I'll have to purchase the pass for the Vita version. Sucks...

So, is anyone else having trouble with the cross-save? My Fat Princess unlocks from last night aren't showing on my PS3 version, and I also definitely just unlocked a trophy I had already unlocked on Vita. Do I have to do the trophies separately on PS3?

I won, but the ending was really funny.

4x OT, Mink has a Super 3, I grab his AP out and gain AP that closes in on my own Super 3. Then we get into a tussle over an AP box, he flies to the right, and just before he lands I pick up enough AP to fill my own super 3. He hits his first to get an insta-1, and there was 7 seconds left, so I was able to spawn back and hit mine and take the win XD

Perhaps we should have turned items off, but we played on a training stage so there wasn't much randomness-- just straight up 1v1 with an occasional item spawn. 1v1 is so damn awesome, a big shame that they didn't include it in matchmaking.

We played a time limit of 3 minutes over lives if that matters.

Where you at time effect??

I tried to send u a PM but the game froze -_- That's what happens with non-disc games sometimes. Trey can't handle dat multitasking

But I have homework to finish, I may pop in again later, but I doubt it. This game is way too much fun, I've barely scratched the surface of the unlockables and trials, let alone the arcade.

Man. I know I suck, but I can't even touch PaRappa's rival battle against Spike on All-Star difficulty. I was doing all right until then, but that seems to be a bad 1v1 matchup for PaRappa, since his level 1 has an almost unusably small hitbox.

Man Franzea is sooooo colorful it's almost blinding.

I haven't used everyone yet I just been mainly using Spike and Sackboy here and there. It takes a while to get a feel for the controls for each character so I can see why some people say the game feels complex. It took a while to get comfy with Spike.

I just wish Superbot could patch in 1v1 I don't know why that isn't in here. Also a party mode with wacky rules and settings wouldn't hurt :).

Ran rp

Gimme dat Colonel Cthulu coin.

jQuyY4RUMewmR.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
My main online is Spike...actually won the first two online matches I played (Kratos, Nariko, and Sweet Tooth were in one match, I think Big Daddy and Drake were in the other) today, which made me happy. Spike's a pretty easy character to use, it seems.

Also played Arcade with Daniel and Raiden.

Daniel is funny, and I like his style (it was easy jumping to him after using Spike since they have somewhat similar moves, like a sword, boomerang, and such) but man, does his 1 Super SUCK. Hard to hit on flat levels like the Polygon Man stage. One match I played pitted me against Toro, PaRappa, and Sackboy...aka all the short characters the move couldn't hit. Why?

Raiden...well, Raiden is such a douche. The Raiden/Cole Rival Scene was ridiculous. But, Raiden totally kicks ass against the CPU. His Spinning Dance-Move Kick made mince-meat out of everyone.

Filth

hey guys quick question, sorry to ask if it was asked. but if i buy this as a digital download on ps3, can i still download it on vita for free?

Top Bottom