• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Spinluck

Anyone know how to manual make the last hit of Good Coles 3hit square combo always be that stunning hit? It seems to be random. Lol.

Kouichi

Anyone know how to manual make the last hit of Good Coles 3hit square combo always be that stunning hit? It seems to be random. Lol.

Man I wish I knew. I spent a ton of time in training trying to figure it out, but every time I think I got it, I end up being wrong. It's the perfect move to combo into level 1.

TP

how do you invite yourself from PS3 to your own Vita?

You're going to need two different accounts and two copies of the game because of the online pass.

At least that's my understanding from what i've read
haven't tried it myself

Spinluck

Man I wish I knew. I spent a ton of time in training trying to figure it out, but every time I think I got it, I end up being wrong. It's the perfect move to combo into level 1.

Yep, nice trolling on Superbots part if it's completely random. I still love using him and Nariko. He's so freaking mobile, he might have one of the best keep away game in the game.

beat

please explain how sly did the 2nd counter without drake attacking him <.<

It's specific to the situation of Drake setting out those two attacks right at the start (grenade launcher and grenade) - Sly countered the first, attacked, then teleported back in to the second so he could counter that too.

Sorry peeps that invited me, I was just showing my sibling the game. Convinced two of my friends to get the game too :)

This is way too addicting, I just need to get past Thursday and I get a 3 day playthrough

The Chef

Im assuming I get the vita version off that disc content icon on my XMB but every time I enter it I get an error. Whats the deal?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Still waiting for twitter contest. I felt like Playstation Twitter are trolling the people who got involved with contests... They said that they provide the codes TODAY, but they decided to host last two more questions today, so I guess we wouldn't know until tomorrow.

J-Tier

So how many of those combos were actually practical? My understanding of the game mechanics is limited, but none of those actually looked practical to me.

Not too many of them. They're all just for "swag" to show off if you can pull them off.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Went to a midnight release with friends, and played it for over 6 hours straight. Honestly, this game is so much fun.

1v1 with stock might be one of the most intense feelings of my gaming career. I've gotten really good with Sackboy and Toro. I do love Sir Dan, though. He's been nothing but fun to play as.

KalBalboa

Banned
stupid question, but if i started my save while playing on my vita how can I transfer the save over to my ps3 to play

All of your progress is saved to the cloud automatically, as far as I can tell, as long as you're on the PSN on your Vita (playing online will take care of that). When you hop on your PS3 you'll see everything is there.

B.O.O.M

lolgot whooped earlier today by manisobsolete and smith duo lol to be fair I was using dante for the first time. But yea you guys are very good :D

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Does Dan Green play the Professor in Spike's Intro/Outro movie?

It sounds just like him and in Ape Escape 2 it was Dan Green who played the Professor.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Anyone else having crazy issues connecting to ranked matches? Keep getting 'error connecting to matchmaking server' since 5pm PT or so.

Game's hella fun tho.

J-Tier

Anyone else having crazy issues connecting to ranked matches? Keep getting 'error connecting to matchmaking server' since 5pm PT or so.

Game's hella fun tho.

Nevermind, you said "since 5pm" so it was definitely working beforehand. So it can't be the version.

EDIT: I look forward to your vids on this game.

fernoca

Well, finally played this.
-Did the tutorial
-Finished Arcade on "normal" with Nathan Drake
-Reached Rank 15 with Nathan Drake
-Unlokced a bunch of things (alt for Drake, icons, intro, outro...)

Game's awesome. music's awesome..stages are ...awesome. Really glad with the purchase. Now, to take a break, then try Persona 4 annd continue training/playing this.

pantsmith

Hit Level 200 as Spike, figure thats as good a point as any to retire him and move on to someone new. Wish his supers were a little better, but I guess thats just how his character was designed.

Looking at Toro and Sackboy right now as my next character. I like Sir Dan, but his Level 1 is really annoying to pull off, and while Parappa is cool, I played 40+ hours of Parappa in the betas, so I think I'm passing on him too.

I guess Raiden is the new Kratos?

Top Bottom