• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Planes |OT| ...and don't call me Shirley (iOS, Universal) #GAFAIR crew

strem

Hanging on to 9th, congrats.

tumblr_m6ahy8c6Wq1qghnumo1_500.jpg

You sir are a god among men. Well done!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nobody wanting to go there yet, gives me some time to jiggle things around. Going to open a south America-Africa bridge from rio-Lagos and shut down Tehran and maybe Istanbul

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
San Jose? Nice! I started in South America and San Jose is my most recently purchased city.

Got it! Also I searched California looking for San Jose....
It's in Central America.

Well that's me officially done. It's been 2 solid weeks of fun and games. So I'm putting my planes up for auction (gifting).

Put your name down in interest of what you want. 1st come first serve. Pick up to 3 planes out each, along with your gamecenter tag and I'll start gifting them out over the nxt day.

Here's what's up for grabs:

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Birchcraft C x2 M x3 P x1
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got it! Also I searched California looking for San Jose....

"do you know the way to San Jose...." er, no.

I looked in California too :p

Edit: Sequoia P, Fogbuster M, Aero eagle M please :D. Game center ID is 'mr klaw'

If I get any, I'll pay a pearjet forward

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's me officially done. It's been 2 solid weeks of fun and games. So I'm putting my planes up for auction (gifting).

Put your name down in interest of what you want. 1st come first serve. Pick up to 3 planes out each, along with your gamecenter tag and I'll start gifting them out over the nxt day.

Kangaroo M x2
I'd love to get these, if possible. My GC name is power_nap. Thanks!

Prezhulio

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

pearjet p, fogbusterm, or aeroeagle m, please! i want to make it across the pond pre-lvl 14 :) thanks!

gamecenter: prezhulio

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

Please! Just to be able to build it finally. I have sets of the body thanks to the glitch but nothing else! Tag is sammyCYBORG

The game is quite fun now that I'm learning better. Just sinking some flights in whenever I can, but I'm still quite a low level. What is the best things to do with buying new cities etc/

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

Please! Just 1 of each: Anan and a Birchcraft P. ID is bones3k.

Thanks!

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

Pearjet P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Any of these would be amazing, means I could help out more!

GCTag SoldSnakeFTW

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine

Equinox, aero eagle, pear jet, fog buster, or sequoia.

Any class 2's that haven't already been claimed would be amazing! Thanks!

Game center Id is straydog1980

Meier

I added New York thinking that the San Jose of the event was in California. Oops.. closed down Easter Island since that achievement is fucked and opened Porto Velho so I can at least fly within South America and not require Class 2 planes.

Anan P x2
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M x2
Equinox P x2 C x1
Pearjet P x1 C x1
Aeroeagle M x1 C x1 P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Parts:
Birchcraft M body
Aeroeagle M and C body
Huey controls and engine
I'd love an Aeroeagle or Pearjet but would take anything of Class 2 or above really.. the Aeroeagle C or M body would be helpful as well (got engines for both kinds). Gamecenter is abellwillring. Thanks either way!

Pearjet P x1
Fogbuster M
Sequoia P

Any of these would be amazing, means I could help out more!

GCTag SoldSnakeFTW

All those are gone Snake, sorry. Pick some more.

Here's what's left (if you didn't quite get what you wanted, I gifted the next best thing):

Anan P
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M

This gifting business is hard work lol.

Only the scraps left. Sorry if you didn't quite get what you asked for but it's better than nowt :p

Still these left though folks!!

Anan P
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2 P x1
Warhawk P

NEW PARTS:

Sequoia P Body x2

You could still sell the parts for cash if the planes aren't that great for you...

Only the scraps left. Sorry if you didn't quite get what you asked for but it's better than nowt :p

Anan P
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2 P x1
Warhawk P
Kangaroo M

NEW PARTS:

Sequoia P Body x2
Areoeagle M Controls

You could still sell the parts for cash if the planes aren't that great for you...

I'll take the kangaroo and areoeagle controls please
Super_Chicken

Glad I can help people a little and give something back.

Sad to see all my planes go though and end my game after all this time because I grew fond of them after naming and customising them but my endgame had come.

Lame I won't be able to help out to much this event, I'm going to be away from wi-fi all weekend starting tomorrow. I was near the top top ten earlier the last event. Hope you guys can stay in the top ten this event. Whats the prize this time?

Copycatken

Neo Member
Lame I won't be able to help out to much this event, I'm going to be away from wi-fi all weekend starting tomorrow. I was near the top top ten earlier the last event. Hope you guys can stay in the top ten this event. Whats the prize this time?

It's 50 Bux for top spot and 45 Bux for top 10.

Anan P
Navigator M
Navigator C
Airvan C
Mohawk M x2 P x1
Warhawk P

NEW PARTS:

Sequoia P Body x2

Could I please have the Mohawk M and a Sequoia part please.

V1valaraza.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Do my event deliveries count even if I do them when I'm not connected to wifi (using an iPod Touch)? If I later connect to wifi, will they be counted?

Happened to me for the first time. Everyone on the flight including the pilot had their jaws dropped. LOL.
Haha, that sounds awesome.

Hige

It seems like everyone but TA's has slowed down. It's funny, I was at Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses the other night and while waiting for the show to start, I was playing Pocket Planes. Dude behind me tapped me on the shoulder and we chatted briefly.

He said he found a random flight crew via Google.. jeffisgames or something? I wonder how many people randomly join crews.
Jayisgames. They made a guide for the game and they suggest joining their flight crew in the second paragraph. It's one of the first results on google when looking for a guide.

Do my event deliveries count even if I do them when I'm not connected to wifi (using an iPod Touch)? If I later connect to wifi, will they be counted?.
Yeah, your progress gets uploaded the next time you have Internet access. I think it was Ian (one of the devs) that mentioned it, but I can't find the post.

Do my event deliveries count even if I do them when I'm not connected to wifi (using an iPod Touch)? If I later connect to wifi, will they be counted?

Haha, that sounds awesome.

It was. Really weird but funny. I took a picture loads of pages back.

I've got some new parts in for good planes if anyone wants me to gift them to them:

Aeroeagle P Body
Sequoia P body x3

Give me your Gamecenter Tag too. I'll not be able to do it now till after 9 PM (UK time) as I'm at work. But put your names down if you want em.

Prezhulio

thanks a TON katana strikes! loading up my first transatlantic flight, one more till take off :)

quick question - does upgrading an airport change it's capability to take on a higher lvl flight: e.g. if i upgrade san jose can a class 2 plane land there?

What is the benefit to upgrading an airport? It's so expensive I haven't done it yet... Is it better to upgrade a class 3 like new York or Chicago than say, Dallas or atlanta?

Top Bottom