• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Hey guys. I really didnt like the team i went through black 2 with the first time around. So i wanna make this team

Blaziken
Jellicent
Jolteon
Hippowdon
Hydreigon
Scizor

Thing is i only have one ds so ill need help to make this team from the start. Since i beat the main game i can offer a few things. I know i have a few shards, stones, and scales and other items that some people might want.

If you decide to help me id like you to hatch these pokemon as eggs for me. Im also lookong to evolve scizor right away. Good natures are preferred. Thanks for the help guys.

ohlawd

lol for some reason I'm having some difficulty understanding.

You want those Pokemon but as eggs right? Meaning you'd like eggs of Torchic, Deino, etc that you'll hatch yourself? In that case, I can help you for Bold Jellicent, Timid Jolteon, Mild Hydreigon and Adamant Scizor.

Haha yea. Thats what i mean. If you wanna hatch em so they grow faster that would be amazing. But if not of course ill still take em. Do you have anything to might want? Just get em and store em away in a box. I wont be home til 10 est. Still gotta restart my game and get that first bagde.

I gotta head back to work so just pm me. Im so excited to main game this team. Now i just need hippowtas and a torchic. I like having a team using pokes from all the gens. Im so weird lol. And i wanna use pokes i never used before like frillish, hydreigon and hippowdon

Red

Aww man! <3

I'll admit that perhaps (<- emphasis) with the newfound technological immortalization of the effect, there may be a slightly less need for the superior choice. That's the furthest I'm willing to compromise.

Super Repel costs less in the long run. Why would you ever use a max repel ever

ohlawd

I don't mind hatching them if that's what you'd like. Nah I don't really need anything. Junk Pokemon like Purrloin and Patrat are fine.

Hey guys. I really didnt like the team i went through black 2 with the first time around.

Didn't I hatch/trade you a Marvel Scale Dratini, a jolly Ice Punch/Cross Chop Elekid, a timid Staryu (with Water Stone), a hasty Houndour, and a Rotom?

You made very specific requests to end up not liking them. :(

RagnarokX

I don't get it. The game never got stuck on "run". Did he just never try pressing anything but up and jump to the conclusion that it was stuck?

Didn't I hatch/trade you a Marvel Scale Dratini, a jolly Ice Punch/Cross Chop Elekid, a timid Staryu (with Water Stone), a hasty Houndour, and a Rotom?

You made very specific requests to end up not liking them. :(

I love Dragonite but it's pre evolution are so frail and it kept dying. The team really didn't mesh. If it makes you feel any better Starmie and Electivire were amazing. Everyone else...not so much.

Well I appreciated the Pokemon you traded to me!

Excellent! Was it Gastly, Chimchar, and Lotad? I can't always remember every trade.

I do remember you gave me your poor little Oshawott.

I love Dragonite but it's pre evolution are so frail and it kept dying. The team really didn't mesh. If it makes you feel any better Starmie and Electivire were amazing. Everyone else...not so much.

As long as a couple of them were decent!

I feel like I'm getting a little bit lucky with my hidden grotto genders. Already picked up a female Pachirisu/Tangela/Beedrill/Amoonguss. So far only have two males: Minccino and Foongus.

Now if only the game will give me a female Dragonite/Vulpix/Poliwhirl. :D

backlot

Hidden Grotto is kind of annoying. I tried to find Ditto for two days before I gave up and looked up how to manipulate the RNG into spawning one.

upandaway

The medal guy is starting to get really, really creepy when you let him accumulate medals and not talk to him.
He always follows you everywhere, and then he just goes in the Center right before you come in and just freaking STANDS THERE and stares at you, waiting for you to talk to him.

The more I think about it the scarier he is. Say you're on your way back from a tiring online battle - see where he's standing. He's in the perfect strategical location to lay in ambush, launch a Machoke on you and it's all over in an instant.

The killer here is that the only way to make him go away is to constantly talk to him over and over again, and to do everything he tells you to do. I mean read this sentence without context, that's just wrong.

I don't get it. The game never got stuck on "run". Did he just never try pressing anything but up and jump to the conclusion that it was stuck?
You're taking things too literally!

Wichu

is it easy though? I want a moxie heracross :eek:

I did it yesterday for a Hustle Nidoran-M. It's easy (but frustrating/tedious). It's not a good idea to make it your first RNG abuse, though; it's impossible to know whether you're doing it right (even if you do it right, it doesn't always work due to BW2's finickiness with RNG seeding).

Red

I feel like I'm getting a little bit lucky with my hidden grotto genders. Already picked up a female Pachirisu/Tangela/Beedrill/Amoonguss. So far only have two males: Minccino and Foongus.

Now if only the game will give me a female Dragonite/Vulpix/Poliwhirl. :D
I only get mulch.

Frost_Ace

I did it yesterday for a Hustle Nidoran-M. It's easy (but frustrating/tedious). It's not a good idea to make it your first RNG abuse, though; it's impossible to know whether you're doing it right (even if you do it right, it doesn't always work due to BW2's finickiness with RNG seeding).
yeah timer0 fluctuations in this game are a pain in the ass :/

I'm going to try it when I finish the story.

upandaway

In the GF office, there's this suspicious guy who says he's working on a new game.. and there's a Revive next to him.

Is that a hint or what? Looks pretty suspicious.

Pulseman reboot?

vall03

finally got my Pokedex to 647! second time I attempted fully completing the dex. I'll wait for a chance in the future to get both Keldeo and Meloetta, so no rush for me. I'll also stop here for a while, will leave PWT, Battle Subway, Pokestar Studios and Pokemon Musical next month when I go on a trip. Guess its time to get to back to my backlog.

Aggrotek

finally got my Pokedex to 647! second time I attempted fully completing the dex. I'll wait for a chance in the future to get both Keldeo and Meloetta, so no rush for me. I'll also stop here for a while, will leave PWT, Battle Subway, Pokestar Studios and Pokemon Musical next month when I go on a trip. Guess its time to get to back to my backlog.

Think you could trade and trade back a couple things to me? :3

backlot

I know there's a place where an NPC asks you for Rock Smash but I haven't found any place where I've actually been able to use it myself.

The Revive could be talking about the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

I hope they bring back some of the amazing brass and string instruments from that game, just remastered. I feel like the trumpets and french horns in HGSS - BW2 won't do it justice.

That and the percussion, dem bongos/white noise hi-hats.

TheLight

My Heracross got too badass and fainted Latios.I've fainted other legendaries too. Please tell me they respawn somehow.
tumblr_m081c6XDXv1qm33lj.png

ffdgh

speaking of that. Rnged the musketeers, Latios and Uxie to perfection. Still got 6 more to do another day + that haxorus.

Top Bottom