• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

So I guess I'm going to be buying this game soon enough, but please tell me I'm not the only one who HATES how the protags look in this. They both look terrible when compared to B/W 1. What the fuck happened man?

You don't want to fight evil by moon light?

Emitan

....What about N?

"Hello, I'm a delusional teenager who's declared King of the world and I can talk to Pokémon."

"Let's ride this ferris wheel until I start crying about my brother and you feel super awkward."

"I'm an old business man. Let's take a ride on this broken down, creaky ferris wheel together."

NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF IT.

ffdgh

"Hello, I'm a delusional teenager who's declared King of the world and I can talk to Pokémon."

"Let's ride this ferris wheel until I start crying about my brother and you feel super awkward."

"I'm an old business man. Let's take a ride on this broken down, creaky ferris wheel together."

okok.......and to be fair I said near the entrance :p

That was utterly random.

"Hey, let's fight! You won, let me take up on the ferris wheel. Well, it's broken, we're gonna tear it down soon. Bye."

Red

The first waterfall you encounter in-game has am empty cave above it with unique music playing. Does something happen here later?

Red

Ever played
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
?

Yeah.

Also...Yancy? lol
I have played those games sure.
Palkia? Dialga? Giratina? Mesprit? Uxie? Is it a legendary at all?

And yeah what is up with Yancy. Is that post-game?

Ah, answered above.

I have played those games sure.
Palkia? Dialga? Giratina? Mesprit? Uxie? Is it a legendary at all?

And yeah what is up with Yancy. Is that post-game?
The
Lake Trio, postgame

Also, yeah, it has something to do with the park. A mysterious person who I'll meet later...

[AUDIO ONLY]

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I'll become the wind and blow."

"I'll battle Pokemon even if I can't find a pulse!"

WTF is up with these NPC's?

I met my rival in Undella after the Elite 4. I swept his team with my Dragon Dance/Moxie Scrafty, which was eight levels lower than his Serperior. So boss.

"I'm glad you're my friend."

;~; Why is he always so nice? His personality is nothing like I was expecting.

I just noticed on the electronic billboard it is announcing my victory in the Hall of Fame and listing all of my Pokémon. Has it been doing stuff like that all along? :eek:

Mr. Sam

;~; Why is he always so nice? His personality is nothing like I was expecting.

Because YOU'RE the villain!

I just noticed on the electronic billboard it is announcing my victory in the Hall of Fame and listing all of my Pokémon. Has it been doing stuff like that all along? :eek:

Yessir - since B/W1 at least. It even announces when you beat gyms.

spiritfox

Champion
Iris
defeated! That was perhaps the easiest Champion I did, but that's because my entire team was SE against her Pokemon.

Storywise, I feel this game does not do as much as the first game. It is less groundbreaking than BW, but it's understandable due to it being a sequel. I wished Hilda/Hilbert returned in some form though. And seeing all the references to BW is pretty cool. Gameplay wise, it's more Pokemon. While it's not a bad thing, I kinda wish they changed the formula of 8 gyms, fight bad guys, Elite 4 and Champion. BW's final story section was amazing due to that.

I changed my mind, I just had a victory parade with Burgh down Castelia. This game is awesome.

Tiamant

Hi guys, I've read the OP and searched on Serebii but I can't find info regarding trades from B/W to B2/W2. Can I trade from one version to another with 1 DS? All this global link, dream world and nexus zone are so confusing to me, I just want to start a new game with my eevee and shellder :(

spiritfox

Hi guys, I've read the OP and searched on Serebii but I can't find info regarding trades from B/W to B2/W2. Can I trade from one version to another with 1 DS? All this global link, dream world and nexus zone are so confusing to me, I just want to start a new game with my eevee and shellder :(

No, you need 2 DSes to trade between the games. Not sure if it's possible with a 3DS.

Tiamant

No, you need 2 DSes to trade between the games. Not sure if it's possible with a 3DS.

I see... Thanks!

One of my 2 DS died this morning, there they go my 400 pokemans from White :/

Since I don't give a shit about legendaries I'll give my starter+genesect to any good soul that trades me a lvl 1 shellder and eevee, anyone interested?

To anyone else doing the Magnemite coil or any general trading on GTS, do you keep getting communication errors like I do? It seems serious because it tells me to power off my DS without letting me save or anything.

Pretty annoying when it happens after I've traded 6 or 7 magnemites already

Fewr

To anyone else doing the Magnemite coil or any general trading on GTS, do you keep getting communication errors like I do? It seems serious because it tells me to power off my DS without letting me save or anything.

Pretty annoying when it happens after I've traded 6 or 7 magnemites already

I get that when my signal is poor.

Fewr

Is there anything else than Munna, Riolu and Swablu in Pokémon Dream Radar? I'm drowning on them.

Bulbapedia says you have to catch the legendaries in order to unlock more pokémon. There aren't that many normals to catch in it though.

Top Bottom