• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

That is very kind, thank you. My FC is 2122-8660-7912

edit - added you there. Just say when :)

You can keep the last one too. It's an extra, so you're welcome to it.

Edit: Just realized, don't you have two others to evolve? Send me a request if you want to knock those two out as well. :) -Going to toss these Pokemon back into bank on other 3DS. Just let me know if you want to take care of the others and I'll hop on another game to help you out.

Edit 2: Diancie question: Nevermind. Just gonna do this a few more times and see what rolls out. Since this will be my collection one don't think it'll matter.

You can keep the last one too. It's an extra, so you're welcome to it.

Edit: Just realized, don't you have two others to evolve? Send me a request if you want to knock those two out as well. :) -Going to toss these Pokemon back into bank on other 3DS. Just let me know if you want to take care of the others and I'll hop on another game to help you out.

Edit 2: Diancie question: Nevermind. Just gonna do this a few more times and see what rolls out. Since this will be my collection one don't think it'll matter.

I do indeed, but I'l get onto shortly cos I need the protector for rhydon :)

Muku

I do indeed, but I'l get onto shortly cos I need the protector for rhydon :)

Alright. I'll have my second 3DS up and online. Just toss me a trade when you're ready. :) Just SRing my Diancie on OR atm.

Edit: Nevermind, think I got a Diancie I'm cool enough with, haha. Will be keeping tabs on X though. :)

Diancie : Timid : 28 - 29 / 2 - 3 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 30

Muku

Muku: the hero PokéGAF deserves.

Just the Pokenerd with too much time on her hands this evening. Actually just had a good day at work so in a really good mood. And thankful I have tomorrow off, LOL.

Thank the heavens for Compound Eyes. First Horsea had Dragon Scale. Now my shiny Seadra is a kickass Kingdra. Purps or bust.

Qurupeke

Naive 24/31/31/31/0/31 and I SR'd. I hope I won't regret this. lol

Also I found out my other Diancie is Naive 31/31/20/20/31/26 which is actually quite good. Other than Naive what other nature could work? I've seen the Rash Rock Polish set but I don't really like it. Maybe Timid and go full Special?

Edit:

Rash 22/31/31/31/16/31 I kept this. I may have to give that Rock Polish set a chance...

Just the Pokenerd with too much time on her hands this evening. Actually just had a good day at work so in a really good mood. And thankful I have tomorrow off, LOL.

Thank the heavens for Compound Eyes. First Horsea had Dragon Scale. Now my shiny Seadra is a kickass Kingdra. Purps or bust.

1C9BVF8.png

lupinko

I'm in line to play Pokken right now at the PC.

Picked this up today. :)

IK3h0GM.jpg

Well you guys already know but here's what the store ad looks like.

Pg7wfzv.jpg

I caught a Timid Raikou

31/X/31/6-7/31/31 :')

I'm so glad I have another game. I'll be keeping this one and soft reset for a better one on my other cartridge.

Macka

Can't remember if I ever posted about it here, but I ended up getting a Shiny Latias, on top of the already caught Shiny Ho-Oh and Raikou. Planning on starting an Alpha Sapphire playthrough soon so I can start SRing for Latios.

Muku

Can't remember if I ever posted about it here, but I ended up getting a Shiny Latias, on top of the already caught Shiny Ho-Oh and Raikou. Planning on starting an Alpha Sapphire playthrough soon so I can start SRing for Latios.

Congrats! The Latias the story mode one or Eon ticket one?

Finally got caught up a few moments ago in OR to the story Latios. So now in same point in both. Might try, for giggles to reset a rew times for Latios in OR, but not expecting anything. Since I got my Eon ticket from AS to OR, think I'm just going to Eon Ticket (after getting shiny charm) for them now. Urgh. Months wasted on story one and not sure I feel any wiser for it.

Edit: Wanted both Lati@s to have same OT, but you know... I actually want to beat ORAS one day. LOL. R/S was never my favorite generation, and while some things in this one are nice (the PokeRadar thing to find better Pokemon in the grass), still want to get it done.
Preferably before a new Pokemon game comes out... some down time between playing through story would be nice too. Though have Y also to beat again.
Plus, want to try to catch rest of legendaries. Just feel like without shiny charm, the odds are obviously against you, so much it feels shiny locked. Though that's because NPCs like to talk too darn much.

Qurupeke

Not sure if I should ask in this thread but I'm looking for a HA Lileep, HA Tyrunt, HA Amaura. I don't really care for natures and IVs, I just want the ability in order to breed. Thanks in advance!

c-murph

I'm in line to play Pokken right now at the PC.

Picked this up today. :)

IK3h0GM.jpg

Well you guys already know but here's what the store ad looks like.

Pg7wfzv.jpg

Ended up preordering N off of amazon.jp for 5,400 yen. Not due out until Nov. apparently... Cynthia is 6,800 yen off of a third party... Red on the other hand... Geeeezus. 17,000 yen by third party. Sorry I missed that one.

Muku

Eon Ticket. I definitely couldn't handle going for the story one without the Shiny Charm, so I admire your dedication! Good luck!

Haha, thanks, but I've given up on the story one at this point. I've spent months on it, and I actually want to progress. I have US OR, US AS, and US AS to get through before next game. At rate I was going I'd still be stick on US AS with story one. So, going through US AS right now to get to end. About to get Kyogre now. No worries on that since it's shiny locked.

Just going to Eon Ticket Lati@s in ORAS to get them shiny. Though, didn't get a bad Latias the other night, from what I recall. (Though, it's in PC right now.)

Plus, gotta go back and beat US Y again. ;_; Had to sacrifice that save earlier this year at the World Hobby Fair to farm for Rayquaza. Saved all the important items and Pokemon, but was a monumental task. Stuff is all back in it, just gotta beat it again. Want to breed Scatters in it again.

Edit: Am curious if anyone here has gone through and gotten all the non locked shiny legendaries already? And if so how long it'd take?

Mad props to any of you who farm Kyogre/Groudon before E4. Got lucky on first capture my Ralts did the job on getting it Modest. I'll take it. 20 - 22 / 25 - 26 / 31 / 31 / 16 - 17 / 31

Muku

4 digits in the lottery lol

Almost got a Master Ball :p

:O Does remind me, I should go do my lottery for day. Extra Master Balls are always helpful. Which # was off?

Holy mother of Arceus, this is awesome. Shiny Charm before you beat game? Yes please. Maybe I'll go try for Eon Latios.

Ahnez

:O Does remind me, I should go do my lottery for day. Extra Master Balls are always helpful. Which # was off?

Holy mother of Arceus, this is awesome. Shiny Charm before you beat game? Yes please. Maybe I'll go try for Eon Latios.
50678, while my own ID is 00678 :p

But the algorithm is very unfair. It compares the number from right to left, instead of comparing every digit separately

So, if the first 4 digits match, but the rightmost one doesn't, you get nothing..

Muku

50678, while my own ID is 00678 :p

But the algorithm is very unfair. It compares the number from right to left, instead of comparing every digit separately

So, if the first 4 digits match, but the rightmost one doesn't, you get nothing..

I'd always kind of wondered how it worked. Whether it came up with like 50678 and if you had 78605 if it would work or not. That's a bummer. :( Guess odds might be too in favor of the player. :p Even then though it'd be a rare thing. It's good to know though, so thank you for pointing that out. Still a bummer on your # pull for day.

Edit: On try #207 came this bad boy...

Lost track of how many moves it still had left, so ended up having to toss the Master Ball (despite almost having him twice in a regular Pokeball) toward end to secure the win. Next one going to keep much closer attention to it, but it's all good. Definately easier to deal with on Eon one than the story one.

My Ralts sync failed miserably, but that's okay. Came out to be Rash with IVs of: 0 / 7 - 9 / 31 / 31 / 27 - 29 / 31

Outside of the awful HP, it's not bad. Not something I plan to use in battle though.

Have to say, Metagross (the one from event at start of ORAS) has been a blessing. Kept Hold Back on him. He helped me catch Kyogre with ease earlier today and made Latios much easier. Means I don't have to go make a False Swiper. Also, this Stantler (given to me by someone here) has been a blessing too.

lupinko

Ended up preordering N off of amazon.jp for 5,400 yen. Not due out until Nov. apparently... Cynthia is 6,800 yen off of a third party... Red on the other hand... Geeeezus. 17,000 yen by third party. Sorry I missed that one.

Yeah amazon Japan has its own Pokemon Online store. They can sell some of the PC stuff.

N is only preorder, can be preordered until August 31st. I paid for Cynthia back in the spring.

It was so nice just walking in to pick her up.

c-murph

Yeah amazon Japan has its own Pokemon Online store. They can sell some of the PC stuff.

N is only preorder, can be preordered until August 31st. I paid for Cynthia back in the spring.

It was so nice just walking in to pick her up.

Yeah, Sorry I missed Red. :(

Hopefully, I can snag a not so inflated one off of ebay.

Muku

Latios loves you. Latias clearly doesn't. :p

I know, right? I'm pretty sure I did it more than 207 for Latias. But guess Eon Ticket one has its' advantages. Didn't even felt like I'd done that many. Latias will have to love me in OR. Until it hurts, because I will flee and re-encounter as many times as I need to. :p

Skii

Almost completely forgot about the Diancee event. Just claimed my one now! Time to spend 2 hours soft-resetting for a decent one :(

Hey! I just had a quick question. I think I missed my chance to get Diancie this weekend. What are the odds that I'll get another chance to try and get one? Are these events usually a once in a lifetime thing, or will there likely be another Diancie event in the future?

Hey! I just had a quick question. I think I missed my chance to get Diancie this weekend. What are the odds that I'll get another chance to try and get one? Are these events usually a once in a lifetime thing, or will there likely be another Diancie event in the future?

It runs today as well. Quick, go and get it XD

To answer your question, these events usually happen once, then you get another opportunity later (at least in the West). Then after that you pray TPC is feeling generous.

Pretty sure some events haven't been distributed in the West for 5 years or something. Shaymin and Mew perhaps?

Muku

To answer your question, these events usually happen once, then you get another opportunity later (at least in the West). Then after that you pray TPC is feeling generous.

Pretty sure some events haven't been distributed in the West for 5 years or something. Shaymin and Mew perhaps?

Shaymin and Mew are like .... ghosts in the west. Really wish they'd give out Manaphy outside of Pokemon Ranger or whatever. Ugh.

Oh :p I got a few 4-5IVs today, one quiet, one gentle and one docile? Can't remember the last one.

Damnit, I cannot start playing Pokemon again or I'll lose another thousand hours breeding and SRing.

Yes you will. Especially if you want shiny legendaries. It's already sucked tons of hours and will continue to do so for me. But after my first catch yesterday I'm feeling good.
After months of Latias telling me to go screw myself. Little does she know I'll have the last laugh.

Yes you will. Especially if you want shiny legendaries. It's already sucked tons of hours and will continue to do so for me. But after my first catch yesterday I'm feeling good.
After months of Latias telling me to go screw myself. Little does she know I'll have the last laugh.

I'm already past 1k on my Omega Ruby according to the 3DS Activity Log, I know it isn't much compared to some people here but it was the first Pokemon game since the OG Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald that made me go past the 999:59 mark, I never really liked the DS games.

Breeding for 5/6IVs that are shiny is a pain.

Shaymin and Mew are like .... ghosts in the west. Really wish they'd give out Manaphy outside of Pokemon Ranger or whatever. Ugh.

So happy they gave out Shaymins like candy in Japan.

Mew is still MIA though; got lucky when a GAFer traded one to me.

As for Manaphy, I won't spoil too much, but I've got my eye on one. Just need something good to trade...

Hatchtag

Banned

I have a Mew from a Toys R Us distribution on Emerald. So glad I kept one on there. With the cloning glitch, shit's like a factory.

Shaymin needs to come West again badly though. So does Meloetta, I missed out on her.

Muku

I'm already past 1k on my Omega Ruby according to the 3DS Activity Log, I know it isn't much compared to some people here but it was the first Pokemon game since the OG Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald that made me go past the 999:59 mark, I never really liked the DS games.

Breeding for 5/6IVs that are shiny is a pain.

I'm just happy if I get one shiny. Only have one that is shiny that is 6IV and that was pure luck. Ultimately though, my shiny dex is going to comprise all shinies with my OT if I have my way... but that's not until after legendary shiny hunting. >_>

So happy they gave out Shaymins like candy in Japan.

Mew is still MIA though; got lucky when a GAFer traded one to me.

As for Manaphy, I won't spoil too much, but I've got my eye on one. Just need something good to trade...

God yes!! It made me happy since I hadn't gotten Shaymin on my own before. I abused the heck out of that since it'd be the last thing I could abuse while there, LOL.

I got a MYSTRY Mew from another GAFer here. I think the previous Mew (though cloned) is also legit. But I want to get one myself. But I'm actually enjoying the MYSTRY Mew. Using it through my AS playthrough. :)

I have a Manaphy, but I'm sure it's been cloned to heck and back. And I sure as heck don't want to play Ranger. Not sure if it's good, but I don't enjoy the Mystery Dungeon games, so I don't want to buy some other Pokemon spinoff and hate it too.

I have a Mew from a Toys R Us distribution on Emerald. So glad I kept one on there. With the cloning glitch, shit's like a factory.

Shaymin needs to come West again badly though. So does Meloetta, I missed out on her.

I missed out on Mew from TRU. Didn't find out about that until it was too late. -_-;

I missed out on Meloetta on several fronts which makes me kick myself. Shaymin coming to west would be cool, but really want Mew/Meloetta first. Ugh.

Edit: Actually, when was last Shaymin event in States?

Hahaha, I wish. I'm away from home and forgot pokemon. Thanks for the info, though! I'll cross my fingers.

I'm just happy if I get one shiny. Only have one that is shiny that is 6IV and that was pure luck. Ultimately though, my shiny dex is going to comprise all shinies with my OT if I have my way... but that's not until after legendary shiny hunting. >_>

I managed to get a few (5/6IVs, shiny) since the last time I posted here. Torchic, Beldum, Charmander, Honedge, Larvitar, Chespin, among others. I got tired of hunting shiny legendaries because I got bored of SRing, with eggs at least I can get more filler for my PokeBank.

Robin64

Oh nice, the Secret Base feature is excellent this time, as expected with the introduction of StreetPass and the like. Did people share their QR codes here? I've nabbed Joe's from his site, and I'd like to add some other GAFfers.

JoeM86

Oh nice, the Secret Base feature is excellent this time, as expected with the introduction of StreetPass and the like. Did people share their QR codes here? I've nabbed Joe's from his site, and I'd like to add some other GAFfers.

Great to hear someone enjoying ORAS. Heard so much whining about it of late I forgot it was pretty well received.

Muku

I managed to get a few (5/6IVs, shiny) since the last time I posted here. Torchic, Beldum, Charmander, Honedge, Larvitar, Chespin, among others. I got tired of hunting shiny legendaries because I got bored of SRing, with eggs at least I can get more filler for my PokeBank.

Yeah, I prefer breeding them. It's a bit exciting though can really drag on. SRing is boring, but that's why I also moved on from story ones. My problem is I want shinies that aren't cloned and I know are legit. Having my OT is also awesome. Though at current rate will still be missing things like event shiny legendaries, since they don't tend to put them out shiny, and they're shiny locked. Plus the shiny locked ones in ORAS (Kyogre, Groudon, Deoxys). Fortuanately, while not my own OT, have gotten shiny Rayquaza from an event, so I can safely say it's legit and non cloned. I'm getting particularly picky about my shiny dex.

Top Bottom