• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoserx

Thanks to everyone for their responses. Toys R Us has buy one get one 40% off Wii U / 3ds games.......... I think it's time for Wind Waker HD and Pokemon.

Squall516

I see where you're coming from. But Froakie was never meant to last long through harsh walling/defense. It would be more beneficial to make sure it gets to take its action first and for that action to hit as hard as it can (even moreso important for them than others). Holding onto what defense it has to lower its attacking on either side at this point seems like a disfavor to me.

that does make sense, so what would u suggest the best nature is then?

Ashodin

Loving the game so far..10 hours in and only just got second gym badge!

Team:
Combusken - Lv.33
Charmeleon - Lv 31
Frogadier - Lv 30
Pidgeotto - Lv 30
Raichu - Lv 28
Tyrunt - Lv 24 (spent ages in Super Training with him)

Also, has anyone found out yet how you get the Aggronite/Tyranitite stones?
Trade with the other version

Here's a more recent list of the colors:

8q3y1My.png

Would be cool if we made an extensive list covering as many regions as possible.

I have polar(I live in New York)

Sponge

Banned
Does anyone with Y wanna trade their Sachet for my Whipped Dream? That way if you wanna get Swirlix and evolve it you can.

BraXzy

Why does the friend system on the 3DS suck so bad? Why can't you just type in a code and let them recieve a request?

To add people from this thread I'll have to PM each one with mine, right?

Bulbasaur

Banned
From Smogon's calculations Greninja will have good speed and more balanced atttack stats with Special Attk. being more favored. However, his Signature move is physical. You can attempt for Mixed Attacker with Hasty or Naive to capitalize on its good speed. Modest is an option, but its moveset seems to lean heavily physical to lower physical attack power.

Special attack higher but a more physical moveset...

Thanks.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Will Charmander come with mega stone for X version? Just want to double check because I heard that we don't get for charmander from Professor.

Ark

Will Charmander come with mega stone for X version? Just want to double check because I heard that we don't get for charmander from Professor.

The Professor will give you one of the three Kanto starters and the Mega Stone for the respective Pokemon that you choose.

AzVal

Huh, mine looks like none of those Vivillion:

oHgfjaM.png

(I'm in Costa Rica)

was thinking on seting my region back to Costa Rica as I changed it to purchase the game, but dont like those colors.

do the colors are determined by the region when it evolves or when you capt it?

Fireblend

Banned
was thinking on seting my region back to Costa Rica as I changed it to purchase the game, but dont like those colors.

do the colors are determined by the region when it evolves or when you capt it?

I've heard the region is "set" when you start a new game, even if you try changing it back to whatever region. So the only way of collecting all patterns would be trading.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm in a changing room trying to change my outfit for the first time.. I can't figure out how to take the hat off.

Dr. Buni

Just arrived in the 3rd Gym, my team so far:

Braixen - Level 30
Aromatisse - Level 27
Honedge - Level 27
Inkay - Level 25

I guess I am bit underleveled, but that is how I like it.

This game is so good. It will be impossible to go back and play any pre-Gen VI Pokémon game. Can't wait to see what Game Freak will give us next.

Raxious

6 hours played, still not at the second gym.

Current team:
Frogadier - Lv 24
Pidgeotto - Lv 24
Pikachu - Lv 18
Combusken - Lv 23
Charmeleon - Lv 20
Honedge - Lv 14

I'm just past
Snorlax
but just before
entering the cave.

Mothman91

Damn you guys,
damn you guys,
damn you guys,
damn you guys.

Boarded the hype train without me realizing it. About to fucking pick up the Blue Pokemon 3DS XL with X tonight.

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Also, I'll finally catch up with all those awesome 3DS games I wanted to play, and also new Zelda coming out this holiday season!!

Trying to soft reset for a shiny Chespin atm. Never resetted for shinies before but his Shiny colours look so awesome (golden nose~)

Wondering if I should be worried about my name/nickname and if that effects odds of shinyness...

Anura

Trying to soft reset for a shiny Chespin atm. Never resetted for shinies before but his Shiny colours look so awesome (golden nose~)

Wondering if I should be worried about my name/nickname and if that effects odds of shinyness...

Not at all. The shiny/non-shiny pokemon should be generated before you can nickname.

zethren

Banned
So I wasnt gonna pick this up until next month, but I caved.

I caved because of how awesome the varying Vivillion wing designs look. Such an awesome feature. Gotta wait until I get off work though.

pariah164

That was one hell of a Wonder Trade chain.

- Scatterbug
- Doduo
- Whismur
- Combee
- Weedle
- Caterpie
- Gulpin
- Illumise

... Granted, the movelist on this Illumise is currently shit, but HELL YEAH my favorite bug type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom