• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomegranate

Neo Member
Does anyone know if we can change the trainer's skin tone later in the game? (after choosing it at the beginning of the game)

I'm getting whichever one has the cool Deer legendary. Which I think is X. Why isn't this info in the OP anyhow? Feels like it should be.

Has this been posted yet? It's awesome fan art!

tumblr_mu5ra5VcCp1rl14rno1_r1_1280.jpg
I want this wallpaper sized sooo bad

Since it isn't the right dimensions though, does anybody know of a site with awesome Pokemon wallpapers? It doesn't have to be from X/Y. I've been rocking an animal crossing background since that game came out, despite not having played it in a couple months.

Is anyone starting off completely blank like me?

What I mean by blank is that no Pokemon transfers from previous gens and stuff.

I of course plan to trade and stuff.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So is autotrading the only StreetPass functionality this game has? How does that work, exactly? Do you set up acceptable trades or does it just trade whatever (in which case, that's dumb)?

TheOGB

Banned
So is autotrading the only StreetPass functionality this game has? How does that work, exactly? Do you set up acceptable trades or does it just trade whatever (in which case, that's dumb)?
Dunno about trading, but I'm pretty sure the PR videos you can make are also sent via StreetPass

Shengar

Reposted it in case someone missed it

PokeGAF Spreadsheet Here

Quote to see the link
Has this been posted yet? It's awesome fan art!

tumblr_mu5ra5VcCp1rl14rno1_r1_1280.jpg
Cult of Red strikes again! I always love to see Red with FRLG hairstyle but colored black instead.

Shengar

Am I crazy is this spreadsheet different from the one in the OP?

That probably the original one that is only viewable since I've shared it without email tag. lordfroakie should update it soon enough with the new link as I already hit him with PM. And, I already add you there in the editable one so don't worry :)

Shengar

that's really weird considering these kids are like 15 tops, but I am now leaning toward picking a dude :p

Yeah it does seems weird but whatevs since it just customization. Maybe he 18? Noway lol only Black/Hillbert that have the look of 18 years old

Erv

I'm trying to decide what 3ds to get for this. Does the 2ds have the same screen size as the original 3ds and how do these screen sizes compare to the original ds lite?

I'm trying to decide what 3ds to get for this. Does the 2ds have the same screen size as the original 3ds and how do these screen sizes compare to the original ds lite?
2DS has the same screen size, but it's not the same kind of screen. I dont have a lite, but I think it's wider on top.

Erv

Cool, thanks. Really glad nintendo is releasing the 2ds. It will make this much more affordable.

Team X, Digital.

Still torn on starters. Froakie looks too rad evolved, but I have done Water or Fire for every game by Red.

Maybe Chespin/Charmander.

Hargenx

What is the differences between the two games, I'm still in the fancy here and need some help to get down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom