• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan-san

Sleeping
Snorlax
is a pain in the ass to catch.
Yeah, It was one of those "Break out of the Ultra Ball, get caught on the last Super Ball" fights for me.

THen again, I've got bad form and never use any status effect that's not paralaized because a) they're not easy to land and b) Always seem to be shruged off before I can do anything of note.

Berordn

Pokemon-Amie is totally cheating. I tried it out with Floette and now she's landing crits and avoiding attacks like she's Lance's Dragonite.

Shoyz

Think I found where to make a Glaceon.

In the Frost Cavern, when you've circled round you can surf to a corridor on the left side. Following this leads to some steps and down below is a frozen block of ice you can interact with. Didn't have an Eevee on me to test it, but it makes sense.

You're right! My eevee evolved when I leveled it up in that room.

BWdjLgxIcAA7fpR.jpg:large

My Tyrunts stats at level 28

Revven

Anyone who hasn't added me and wants to can: 0216-0803-7876

I still have quite a few people from AC-GAF in my friend list still so yeah. But if you add me, PM me and I'll add you back. I have Pokemon Y and have been catching nearly everything I see so I might be someone good to trade with. :p

ramyeon

It was a lvl 40 growlithe, trader asked for Houndoom.
Nice, that's a pretty reasonable ask too. Need to EV train mine and then get it to level 45ish for Fire Blitz. Hopefully gonna be a beast of a physical sweeper.

252 attack 252 speed.

Hindle

Banned
I'd actually say Pokemon is the industry's biggest ever franchise. To be around for so long and still selling millions is awesome.

Ultimadrago

Man Super Training is the best thing we could've asked for in regards to EV training. Though I wish it had the actual numbers to better show our progress, it really makes EV training super easy and it's pretty fun. Not so important for the main story, but I will be using it in post game for sure. Also you can get evolution stones easily if you have someone with max EVs (the bar on the right being to the top) and playing the extra games. I got a Dusk Stone for my soon to be Aegislash.

So you got the Dusk Stone through the secret training stages?

I need to know,
How to find Mawile(I tried looking in Glittering cave but to no avail)
Where the good rod is and where is Cut.
I'm at the power plant now

kuppy

I have no idea what's going on with the online aspect of the game, so sorry if someone wants something from me, I will start digging into it when I'm late game.

So what are the chances this game gets a black friday deal or discount at some point this holiday, being a nintendo game and pokemon im thinking almost no chance.

Lkr

So what are the chances this game gets a black friday deal or discount at some point this holiday, being a nintendo game and pokemon im thinking almost no chance.
HGSS are still retail price if you're lucky enough to find it...so ponder that one lol

A red Meditie is shiny, right?

If you have a Bulbasaur someone on GTS wants one for it.

Typically I'm far form the daycare centre and all out of Bulbasaur...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom